• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#241 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,218 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:59 PM

Congratulations, I hope everything works out at school. That's cool, a haunted medical school; you all should keep a diary and notate what, where, and when things happen. See if there's a pattern to it.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#242 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:34 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 11 March 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

Congratulations, I hope everything works out at school. That's cool, a haunted medical school; you all should keep a diary and notate what, where, and when things happen. See if there's a pattern to it.

Lol, thanks. And I need to keep one for my apartment, stuff happens frequently here.

#243 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 04:04 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 11 March 2019 - 02:34 PM, said:

Lol, thanks. And I need to keep one for my apartment, stuff happens frequently here.

Yes, you do :D
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#244 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,218 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:01 AM

I concur. :yes:

Posted Image

My Shop

#245 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 30 March 2019 - 02:39 PM

I am going to document this here for now, ok, so about a half hour ago, 5:00pm, I heard two clinks of what sounded like if you were to hit two wrenches together, they were heavy metal clinks, so I am like "Ok, so one of the ghosts is in the kitchen is messing around again, no big deal." So I am chatting with a friend on facebook, and doing homework, and I happened to look up, and the door leading to the garage was open..... we keep it closed, and locked. So I got up, closed it, checked the knob, still locked. So I think about it for a few minutes, turn on the garage light and go in there, nothing out of place, main door is down, locked, no breeze (it got windy really quick here). So I shut the door again, locked it, pushed on it hard to make sure it was closed, and now am sitting here wondering why they are messing with my doors again. My husband is in the bedroom asleep, and my mom was in the shower, I have no kids, so yeah.... I wanted to make sure I put this here because I don't have a notebook yet.

#246 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 03:00 PM

Cool, I think they just wanted you to know they're there. And to annoy you while you're doing homework. :yes:

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 30 March 2019 - 03:00 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#247 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:44 PM

I'm still here. There's so much going on in my life and it's a little overwhelming. I got my diploma and passed the RMA test (Registered Medical Assistant), been trying to get a job for 2 months now, so far, I got 13 no's, and I am waiting to hear on 9 other jobs.  Certain people in my life are trying to get in my head that I am worthless... they will regret it someday.

I saw 3 ufo's last month. I happened to look out my window at night and saw 3 large orange fireballs in a triangle in the sky,  I thought I was tripping because I was on day three of being off my lexapro (It can mess with your head), so I was watching them, and I just happen to go "I have no clue what I am looking at." So my mom came over too look, one orange ball just snuffs out into nothing, and other one starts doing tight little swirls in the air, and the third one just sat there, they never moved their position, so we got up to go outside, I grabbed my phone so I could try to get footage of these things..... we got out the door, and they were gone, like they were never there. I was like "What.... Ah man!" So pretty much since then, I have my phone with me when I go out, and I look out my windows occasionally to see if they come back.

Oh, anybody want some shadow ghosts? I have like 4 of them, one is 10ft, looks like the hat man, one is a 7ft. blob, one is a 3.5ft human shape, and the last one is about 1ft and is also a small blob.

I went to a psychic the other day, she was really good, I didn't tell her anything, and she picked up on the shadow ghosts, my little ghost girl (I have a cute story about how I met her, we are friends.), my moms biological mother showed up in my reading, she got pissed that the psychic was telling me what she was saying to her, and told her to f*** off, and left (I told my mom about this after, because I was like 3 when I met my "grandma", and my mom was like "Yeah, that was her"),  the psychic goes "this is weird... are you a witch?", and I laughed, because I have been having frequent dreams the past few  months, and in these dreams, I would refer to myself as a witch, and I had never told anyone that. There were a bunch of other things she brought up that she couldn't of known, even if she did somehow look at my facebook page (which is set to private), she still would have never saw anything on there that she mentioned. It's mostly cats and memes lol.

Ok, so my ghost girl. When I was about 6, we moved and started renting this house, it was between a barbershop (our landlord owned it and lived upstairs), and a bank.  So we lived there for awhile, I started kindergarten, things were going great, and then my mom would notice things, like the back door would unlock by itself 5 minutes before my dad would get home from work. So for no particular reason, I might have saw her, I don't remember, I just knew she was there, so I said "You can play with my toys too if you want.", lol, that's when it began.... the night no one would ever stay with us ever again.... So one night my sister was staying with us, she was about 18. We were sleeping in my room, and she happened to wake up and saw a little girl up and about, playing with my toys, and she goes "Sis, get back in bed and go to sleep, it's not time to play." and she went to pull the blanket back and realized I was still asleep, and she looked back, and the girl was gone. So my sister never stayed the night again, and my brother was staying in my room one night because it was storming (we were 6 and 7, so still scared of storms), he had woken up and saw the little girl playing with my toys, he was going to tell "me" to go back to sleep, but she vanished before he said anything.  So then one time, we had a Jehovah's witness (friend of my parents) stop by, her and my mom were having coffee outside, and she asked to use the restroom, well we don't know what happened, but she came back outside, said "I have to go." Like she was very spooked, she got in her car and would never come back.

So here is the deal with this girl. We happened to move in a month after she died. She was outside playing, ran out into the road, and got hit by a car. She was 6 years old. She was suppose to be going into kindergarten with me. She has been with me for the past 26 years, I have seen her multiple times, she is a bright white light apparition, her spirit is calming, and when I wake up and do see her, I say "Hey" or "Hello".

I just don't go around talking to the ghosts in my house by the way, I see them, I ignore them, mostly because they are up to no good.

I'm just kinda babbling now, so I guess I am gonna go to bed.

#248 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:45 PM

Nice reading you, Mrs. Fruitloops.  I think I remember when you first came on the board.  It's been a long while.  I'll think about you securing the most coveted, well paid position at a prestigious medical facility.

Good luck spotting UFO's and I believe in ghosts too.
Happily Wacko.

#249 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:05 PM

Congarats on the RMA Posted Image

I'm guessing you live in one of the states with a glut of RNs and RMAs Posted Image

If you feel like mooving there are a afew states that would love to have you :yes: ...

https://www.register...sing-shortages/

Why not talk to the ghosts in your house? AND while yer at it maybe get some video :yes:

Yeah I know don't encourage them *le sigh* I just don't understand how some peoplez can hunt ghost and then others don't even want to talk to the ones they have.

People have told me I have a ghost but apparently he/she/it is afraid to sez hi to me :shocked: dang cowardly ghost :bad:
- siguie -

#250 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:01 AM

People have told me I have a ghost but apparently he/she/it is afraid to sez hi to me :shocked: dang cowardly ghost :bad:
Maybe you are like Steve DiSchiavi he doesn't see them either :)

Hi Froots glad you are here and thanks for sharing your experience  :innocent:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#251 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:36 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Shop