buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:17 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 12 April 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

I don't think I would like to trek there, that's for sure :confused0068:

It's rare that anything strange happens when I'm out in the woods, it's just that over the years it adds up.

The area's really scenic and there's a good variety of terrain, from swamp to meadows to thick forest to steep rocky slopes, with lakes and lots of little ponds and streams. Good hiking, biking, and climbing.

#22 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 07:36 PM

So, been doing some investigating lately and saw something strange.

A friend and I were deep in the woods confirming the locations of some old mining operations, when right in the trail ahead of us, not 60 feet away, I saw a tall black figure disappear into the bushes as we came around a bend. What was especially odd was the figure looked 'out of focus', even for the second it was standing totally still. It was just standing in the trail for a second, then hunched forward / turned sideways and just kinda 'slid' into the bushes. My friend was looking off somewhere else and didn't see it. I'm actually glad they didn't as they're kinda bad with spooky things :)

#23 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:57 PM

Wow, spooky. How did you feel after you saw it and did you tell your friend when you saw it or wait until you were out of the woods?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#24 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:32 AM

I felt more curious than anything. My mind was a little perplexed at what I was looking at. At first I thought 'who is that?', then I felt a little frustrated at not being able to see what was right in front of me, in broad daylight, more clearly than I was (the blackness + fuzziness of this shadow thing produced the optical effect of making it seem like you couldn't focus your eyes on it). I just asked my friend if they had seen that, then when they said no I causually said I saw something go into the bushes up ahead but didn't describe what I saw, giving them the impression it had just been some animal.

When I think about it now, the black figure was probably already hunched over when I first saw it, I just couldn't tell it was until it had turned sideways because of it being so dark and me not being able to see any details. What I can say is it had a pointier head than a person and was at least twice as wide as me. I didn't see any ears, or make out any face or hands or feet. Just blackness. It's movement looked like someone taking slow steps while on a conveyor belt (hence the 'sliding'/'gliding' look of it's motions).

#25 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:08 AM

That is strange what you mention about the focus being out. Makes me wonder if other entities can make themselves that way too? Especially, when it seems all paranormal photos are out of focus. Maybe that is their intent to manipulate.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users