Contact information: ( ) -
Email address: ________________________
- What do you feel is the difference between a paranormal researcher and a ghost hunter?
- Do you have any relatable skills that would help our group and if so what are they?
- Open communication is a MUST. We correspond via phone and email as often as possible to keep the lines of communication open among members.
- Heavy lifting is involved. Is there some sort of limitation that would affect in this process? Set up and break down takes approximately 1 hour for each.
- Do you believe paranormal television shows accurately depict an actual investigation? Why or why not?
- Please tell me what you feel your strong points are as well as your weak points.
- No drugs or alcohol! No smoking unless in a designated area. NOT UP FOR DEBATE!
- What lead you to this hobby?
- What are your thoughts on orbs?
- Often times, investigations can be rather mundane. You may be looking for a thrill and not get one. It does not mean every investigation is like this, but more often than not, it is a lot of hurry up and wait. How do you feel about this?
- Do you have any known medical conditions that may affect your investigating with us? (ie. Weak heart, epileptic seizures, etc.)
- Confidentiality is very important! We do not give out our any client information at all. It is fine to discuss with members only. Please respect this.
- We will not tolerate disrespect of any kind. This includes showing the utmost respect to clients, fellow members and the anomalous.
- How well would you say you take instructions from others?
- How do feel about divining instruments during investigations? This includes divining rods, Ouija boards and pendulums.
- What type of equipment are you willing to bring with you on an investigation? Would you be willing to purchase any equipment to better our group? (We are not talking a lot of money here so please do not panic!)
- Why do you want to explore the realm of paranormal?
- Do you have any fears of public speaking?
- What do you feel is the most valuable tool an investigator can have at their disposal on an investigation?
- What is the difference between empirical evidence and an anecdotal experience?
- Do any of these names mean anything to you?
- Friedrich Jürgenson
- Konstantin Raudive
- Sarah Estep
- Peter Underwood
- Lloyd Auerbach
- Barry Taff
- Harry Price
Edited by EVP, 27 October 2017 - 10:57 PM.