#1 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Cooking Eating and Being A Couch Potato

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:21 PM

Can an attachment cause irritability, annoyance and anger with others towards the person attached?

Edited by Kathy, 10 June 2018 - 01:28 PM.

#2 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 02:37 PM

Hi Kathy, thanks for your question! Are you saying that someone has an active attachment akin to possession?

Certainly that type of experience can cause the affected person to be drawn, withdrawn, tired, unwell etc, which could cause the symptoms you've spoken about without the addition of possession.

Can you provide any further information or are you just talking hypothetically ?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#3 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:29 PM

Do you mean, like for instance, if I had a spirit attached to me, and everyone else could sense it and would be mean to me?  Maybe so.....  never thought of that before. Could be the reason some people seem like they are walking around with a dark cloud over their head, or someone has the worst luck, or people just naturally don't like that person? Interesting...
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#4 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:33 PM

View PostKathy, on 10 June 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

Can an attachment cause irritability, annoyance and anger with others towards the person attached?

Yes. 'Residents' within your energetic field (be they animal, human, or nonhuman) not only can influence your own mood and behavior but can also potentially be a factor in how other people are treating/reacting to you.

Some of those present want to be there and will each have their reasons, but no matter their intentions (whether they wish to aid/protect or cause strife/suffering/harm) their presence alone can be disruptive and cause problems. On the other hand, some of those present don't want to be there but cannot extricate themselves on their own.

Note:

It's actually quite common for people to confuse the thoughts and desires of others in their energy field as their own. Also, people can sometimes even take on the aches and pains or injuries of those in their energy field (to the complete bewilderment of medical professionals who won't be able to find anything wrong with them).

Edited by True North, 11 June 2018 - 05:51 AM.

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 01:15 AM

Most definitely, anything that affects your environment will have a negative or positive effect on it. That is why if you feel you are influenced more by negative influences you bring in more positive energy into your environment. It is always a balancing act :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:21 PM

View PostTrue North, on 10 June 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

Yes. 'Residents' within your energetic field (be they animal, human, or nonhuman) not only can influence your own mood and behavior but can also potentially be a factor in how other people are treating/reacting to you.

How would someone rid themselves of an attachment?

#7 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:26 PM

View PostearthlydelitesGStudy, on 10 June 2018 - 02:37 PM, said:

Hi Kathy, thanks for your question! Are you saying that someone has an active attachment akin to possession?

Certainly that type of experience can cause the affected person to be drawn, withdrawn, tired, unwell etc, which could cause the symptoms you've spoken about without the addition of possession.

Can you provide any further information or are you just talking hypothetically ?

Was just a few things that I've heard and wanted to learn more about it.

#8 Kathy

Kathy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:33 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 11 June 2018 - 01:15 AM, said:

Most definitely, anything that affects your environment will have a negative or positive effect on it. That is why if you feel you are influenced more by negative influences you bring in more positive energy into your environment. It is always a balancing act :yes:

I am definitely more negative then positive.  

What are some examples of positive energy that can be brought into someone's environment?

#9 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:28 PM

View PostKathy, on 11 June 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

How would someone rid themselves of an attachment?

Some someones/somethings that gain access to people, and significantly contribute to a specific problem a person's having, will move on to 'greener pastures' if they don't continue to get what they want. Basically meaning they're energetically starved out.

This is rarely the case though with determined or more powerful someones/somethings or those who can't manage to extricate themselves.

To properly deal with these types, most people usually need assistance 1) identifying the relevant someones/somethings (that is, if they do indeed exist), 2) identifying HOW said someones/somethings gained access to their body, 3) 'undoing' this, and 4) sending said someones/somethings where they belong.

Note:

A professional experienced in these matters (i.e. someone who really knows what they're doing) can often help a client clear up such situations in a single session. Also, as is often the case, they might find (despite what the client may have convinced themselves of) that the problems the person's having don't have to do with an attachment, and instead will focus on whatever the actual main cause(s) are.

Edited by True North, 11 June 2018 - 08:12 PM.

#10 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 03:15 PM

We can have an entity attachment and not be possessed.  I refer to them as hitch-hikers.  Buy the little paperback book  THE UNQUIET DEAD by Dr. Edith Fiore.

I promise it will be one of the best books you ever read and explains a lot.  It also tells how to remove attachments.

The entity does not take over but interacts within us.  

For example  say one didn't drink or smoke.  They drive by a crash site where a drunk driver ran into a wall and was killed.  The untimely death could hold the soul here and they can attach themselves to a passer by.

Within the next few days the person they attached to could get a craving for a drink and a smoke.  It is possible and does happen.  The entity can also manifest their personality in the person they attached to.

Read this cool little book!!!!

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#11 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:33 AM

Thanks, Ame I might look into the book :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#12 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:40 PM

Posted Image
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#13 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:03 AM

Thanks for the book recommendation Amethyst, I'm always looking to broaden my paranormal book collection :)
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#14 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,986 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:19 PM

Hey Amethyst, quick, and kind of an off the wall question for you:  Have you ever done remote viewing in any capacity?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users