• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Portia2012

Portia2012

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, Channeling, New Age, Ascended Masters, Egypt, Atlantis, Avalon, Law...

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:01 PM

Has anyone thought of spirit guides? Mine have appeared to me in a similar manner.

~Portia~
Posted Image

Made by SIlent Walker :)

#42 Night_Mystic

Night_Mystic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:52 AM

Something like this happened again to me a few days ago, but I started seeing strings of DNA double helixes......weird, lol.

#43 kathy-marie

kathy-marie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:being as immature as I can get away with lol , music progressive house minimal house techno house , favourite haunt digital newcastle, best DJ John digweed !!!

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:37 AM

saw an ad for nappies ( diepers ) on the tv and it made me think of this thread !!!
on the advert it says babies meet new people every day but its not until they are asleep that their brain processes the recognition !!!!
ta daaaa !!!!   innocent0005.gif although its still pretty creepy when it happens to me ermm.gif
plus it doesnt explain the bed shaking !!! Picture 518.gif
oh well ! , back to the drawing board ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
the time when kids need the most love is when they are being at their most unlovable !!! same goes for ghosts I say . in awe of all you guy's advice ....... listen to your elders xxxxxxxxxx

#44 stampingchick

stampingchick

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:55 PM

I haven't read all the responses, but wanted to share my experiences.  I haven't seen faces, but I hear voices.  And I know how that sounds.  Every now and then, I will hear a random phrase or word.  It will be in a voice I don't recognize, both male and female, although mostly male (but I don't think that's relevant).  As far as I can tell, there is no pattern as to when it occurs or to the phrases, although now that I think about it, it always happens at my house - never out in public.  I have often wondered if it's possible that I'm picking up someone's conversation or thoughts from the neighborhood.  No idea what it is, but your account reminded me of it.  I've always just dismissed it as either random neural firing (although why my internal voice would change I have no idea) or the above theory.  Sorry if this is all rambly.  

Amber
Posted Image

Thank you Ghosthuntersluvr75for my siggy!!!

http://www.kscakes.c...k-iz-broked1-2/

#45 Ash_of_Erin

Ash_of_Erin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:40 PM

Man, it's been a long time since I have been on here. I know it's an old thread..but I will answer your question. I usually see very disturbing images. Stuff like people with missing limbs or pieces of their head blown off. Sometimes I see kids floating around or kids getting hurt.
Posted Image

#46 Quilliard

Quilliard

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:25 PM

Hello.

My name is John.

I have never met any of you and none of you know me.  I am not a plant to try to catch you or trick you.  I have a very similar "situation" to which you all are talking about and I want to write what I believe is happening.  If any of it makes sense, please let's keep sharing.  

I have been able to "See" and "Hear" for many years.  I have also been able to interact with those that "come" to me.   I am also able to "predict" or call for weather desturbances (It has happened to many times to be coinsidence.)  I also seem to be connected to many that are able to "Hear" my voice and "See" through my eyes.  I also vibrate some times at night when I lay still.  It is very strange.  I have theories but I will keep them to myself right now.  I have a ringing in my ears that goes up or down depending on what is happening around me.  This is not effected by my diet or my heart rate (I have done tests)  And it can turn off sometimes.

Now the closet thing I can equate to what is happening is that we are "Waking up" to a energy level that surrounds you that allows you to be a part of the "Spirit" and living world all at once.

Now I would warn you not to be to open with what you know right now as some would love to make you think you are "crazy" as they want control.  I know it sounds "retarded" to most but it is true.    

I therorize tha if we got together and practiced the same "Mantra's" at the same time we could visaulize world peace on a level that could actually force world peace.  

Now what comes with this knowledge is great responcibilty as you will soon learn you are able to adjust moods around you just be thinking about it.  You will notice that you are becoming in tune with nature.  You will notice that you are special.  And you are.  We all are.

I also have some meditation techniques that allows you to become stronger with your "psyc" power.  

Now when you are open to this and have an understanding that what is happening is real, but you will never truly understand why it is happening (Let that one go, just accept it.) your world will open up like a flower to you.

Here are some pitfalls that the "bad" ones like to try to convince you of:

Aliens are going to land from another planet or you are an alien.  (Not True)
You have money hidden somewhere and if you can find it you be rich (Not True)
You are Satan or the Anti-Christ (Not True)
You are the One true God (Not True)
You are on a reality tv show (Not True)
You must find your true love (Not True NOTE: If you do God bless you)
You must kill yourself (NOT TRUE!  DON'T DO IT!)
You must kill another (Not True! DON'T DO IT!)
You are psychotic and need to be in a hospital (Not True)
Drugs will save you (Not True)
You are Jesus (Not True)
They are "God's" (Not True)
This is the Matix (Not True)
This is Alice in wonderland (Not True)
You are not special (Not True)

We could be super hero's in a way (I do beleive this in the Dr. X fashion)

Now what will happen as you a wake is people wil start to come to you and say the wierdest things, they will talk in the royal "we" like "We where wondering what you meant." but there will be nobody but you and the person you are talking to there.

Also know this, there are very few evil ones.  Most are good, the problem is Good ones don't cause problems as "Evil" ones do all the time, so it will seem as if there are more bad than good.

Now if you are like me, you will start to see energy "anomili's" at times, so dark and some light.  These can not hurt you.  Nothing you see can hurt you, it can mess with your head.  But know it takes a lot of "energy" for a bad one to hurt a human, I actually beleive when it does happen it is like a suicide mission to them as it rarely happens.  I got hit hard once.  Real hard, knocked me to the floor.  I still feel the pain to this day.  

Also do not get to caught up in your internal monoluge as you will find yourself argueing with yourself and that is what the bad ones want.  The more confused good ones there are the easier it s for them to confuse and create a worse place to live.  

You know for me, this has been a nightmare and I will never be the same.  It has ruined my life.  Let's work together and figure out a way to help others and maybe we will enlighten ourselves in the process.

Love.

#47 Cambion

Cambion

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:46 PM

I've had this happen before too, but I think it's just my imagination. It happened quite a bit when I was meditating and doing automatic writing and I saw the person whom I was attempting to contact. I said out loud that if that was them to please stop with the closed-eyes visions because they creeped me out. While I've had more of them since, not more of that person.

Usually I just see funky colors and since humans in general tend to need to see something familiar within something abstract, I may imagine a face. I see skulls a lot, it seems, but that's probably my anxious imagination acting up. Or I'm just tired and hallucinating...which also causes me to see moving shadows in my peripheral vision. :)

#48 Glasscasket

Glasscasket

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Video Games :D
    Exploring new places
    Learning about the paranormal
    Learning about anything interesting to me
    Having fun
    Being able to see both sides of an argument

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

Thats strange, I also experience these kinds of things but i have a kinda unique situation.

When i was younger i used to see things a LOT. Strange faces, horned people, decrepit old people and even people who looked 'zombie-like' The thing of this is, i had a rough childhood. So a lot of my memory from then is inaccessible. It's hard for me even to remember what happened yesterday. I think my mind shut itself off and deliberately hides these memories from me to protect my life. Some of you may find this hard to believe but i have an ability to stop thinking. No matter where i am or what i am doing i can just stop. Most of the time, i don't think at all. My body reacts to outside stimuli and naturally my mouth follows. But my mind doesn't function too much. There are also times when i can zone out and just sit blankly staring at nothing, thinking nothing and barely move for hours. It's like my body can be set on idle.

Thats a lot of talking to lead up to one point...Lately i have started seeing these faces again when i close my eyes, even just to blink i see them. i am not insane, not clinically ill with any mental disease but they are there. When i was young i could barely make them out but now that they are back i can see them more clearly...still shrouded by darkness and stuff but...i see them. One in particular stands out to me. I looks so mad, so furious...Like i did something wrong. I don't hear voices or anything but when it looks at me, i feel like my heart was just stabbed with thousands of icy needles. It's a horned man-like figure with burns and scar tissue everywhere, it has jagged sharp teeth and it is in a constant glare. the other faces seem sad or upset, some even angry, but none come close to this.

#49 karmacae

karmacae

"Codladh samh?"

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Family, life, art and antiques

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

I am gonna agree with Ravenheart! But, I dont even wanna go there with the summoning of demons!

I do get " Flashes " when I close my eyes from time to time. Sometimes they are nothing, other times they are actualy something. Just like when I look at pictures, its give and take. The dreams though are a whole nother story! I pretty much got them down now.  Though none of them are ever controled, the only ones, meaning dreams, thaughts, or flashes ect that are controled, are at times when i have complete focus on that indivigual for what ever reason, there always seems to be a sort of connection! Once that connection is broken, I get nothing!
Ní thuigeann an seach an seang

#50 Restrictionlimit

Restrictionlimit

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:26 AM

I have had this problem on and off for like 2 years, except the faces get really close really quickly, lol...heck I've had some appear so fast that I sit up in bed.  And the faces are always messed up somehow.

#51 aislingK

aislingK

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:50 AM

Hi, i'm glad to find that forum. I'm not alone. I'm from Hongkong. I often see strangers'face when eyes closed.I have found a friend of mine has similar manner. At the beginning, I saw some strangers' faces on the film, as like looking at a slide show.most of them are female, different races. Now,some appear in cantoon form. It's so funny!

#52 rainmaker

rainmaker

Orb

• GS Member
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:03 PM

Well your not alone. As a child almost every night many unknown faces would flash up white when I closed my eyes. At first I thought it was just my eyes reacting from going from the light on and then the light off. That theory was dismissed when the faces came to me much-much later when the lights had been off for ages but I was still awake.
The faces would start off as a speck in the distance and then zoom in close up, all the detail amazed me and they would hang around for time for me to study them and then more would follow, often dozens each time.
Later on ( years ) I have actually met many of  these people I have seen as a child.
I have learnt to block them out over the years after
The novelty wore off.
It is possible you are experiencing the same thing.
Best wishes

Edited by rainmaker, 01 May 2014 - 11:36 AM.

#53 BillB

BillB

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:34 PM

I've had this, too, as early as my early 20s possibly earlier. I'm over 50 now.

I just considered it entertainment until I thought of googling yesterday and was stunned at the number of people having exactly the same experiences.

Mine are faces that morph into a different face every 1 or 2 seconds. None are faces I've seen before. I'd say they look American Indian. They have bland expressions which I interpret as contempt. On one occasion the morphing face was talking but no sound. The faces had intense expressions like shouting or arguing. Lately the faces morph into "devilish" faces. They remind me of gargoyles or Darth Maul (although don't look like Darth Maul). They look at me with anger and wide open mouths.

They are very vivid and very clear. I can see every line on the faces. (I'm a photographer so my thoughts are they are not very flattering.) I remember reading that -- and I'm diverting into the paranormal now -- the third eye sees much clearer than normal human eyes. I wonder if this is what is meant.

Regarding this thread, so far the "doubters" I'd call who suggest they're just imaginations have been very polite. I appreciate that. But I'd like to say that -- without meaning to offend -- not having had the experience your approach to the phenomenon tends to be one-dimensional. For us who experience it, we see meanings unsaid in each other's sentences. Sort of like, per every 2 or 3 sentences one makes, I completely understand what the person is saying. We may vary in our interpretations on what we see because of our culture, gender, race, upbringing, etc. -- for example, someone might interpret the faces' expressions as "disinterested" while I interpret them as "contemptible" -- but I suspect we are seeing the same expressions.

Whatever the case may be, in my case the images present nothing positive. It's almost like I stumbled into where lower souls hang out and I, being a good soul (or at least I like to think of myself as one), am not welcome there. Being like caged animals, all they can do is snarl.

Edited by BillB, 11 December 2014 - 07:35 PM.

#54 the entity

the entity

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:I do not have a paranormal group or team and have only investigated haunting a few times but have been studying the paranormal for many years now.I am always interested in new information and talking with others reguarding theories and paranormal events so with that said...ready...set...go!

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:04 AM

Many years too late on this one but I  thought I  could still elaborate on this topic. I too;when I  lay down to sleep I  think of the day and everything that went with it . Sometimes I  end up seeing visuals of people and events that had nothing to do with my day.The odd part is I'm fully aware of it happening and being in the awake state;I'm still aware of my surroundings and noises unlike the state of sleep.....curious world we live in.

#55 Grisner

Grisner

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:33 AM

I have partial complex epilepsy to include TLE. I experience something similar from time to time. I get rapid images of people that flash by in fractions of a second. This stream of faces (no one I know) may last a few seconds to a few minutes depending on how long I keep my eyes closed. I also have various light phenomenon. I see waves of colors (quite pretty and relaxing) and I will sometimes think a light is on until I open my eyes to total darkness.

Any mental images that you have no control over is a matter of concern. I would certainly talk to your doctor and schedule a neurological examination. Although it might prove fruitless as I get cleans bills of health from eegs and mri's but am still affected. This area of medicine can be hit or miss with a diagnosis.

#56 DahmirDennis

DahmirDennis

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:09 AM

If anyone still have these ocrruing please skype me at./..
Listen This has nothing to do with religion what ever this is not everyone have this ability and I think I have found the reason we have this and what they are.
2015 10/16/2015

View PostGrisner, on 29 January 2015 - 10:33 AM, said:

Conact my skype at .... I figured out all of this and I may know what they are

I have partial complex epilepsy to include TLE. I experience something similar from time to time. I get rapid images of people that flash by in fractions of a second. This stream of faces (no one I know) may last a few seconds to a few minutes depending on how long I keep my eyes closed. I also have various light phenomenon. I see waves of colors (quite pretty and relaxing) and I will sometimes think a light is on until I open my eyes to total darkness.

Any mental images that you have no control over is a matter of concern. I would certainly talk to your doctor and schedule a neurological examination. Although it might prove fruitless as I get cleans bills of health from eegs and mri's but am still affected. This area of medicine can be hit or miss with a diagnosis.

View PostRestrictionlimit, on 18 November 2011 - 09:26 AM, said:

I have had this problem on and off for like 2 years, except the faces get really close really quickly, lol...heck I've had some appear so fast that I sit up in bed.  And the faces are always messed up somehow.

View PostNight_Mystic, on 01 June 2009 - 08:52 AM, said:

Something like this happened again to me a few days ago, but I started seeing strings of DNA double helixes......weird, lol.

View PostPortia2012, on 27 May 2009 - 04:01 PM, said:

Has anyone thought of spirit guides? Mine have appeared to me in a similar manner.

~Portia~
they

View Postangelique5, on 20 January 2008 - 07:20 PM, said:

I've tried some digging around online, found some similar experiences, but where they're posting, they're being told its a neurological or psychiatric problem....   hmph.

So, I'm here wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing.

Now, hopefully I can explain it clearly.
Only for about the last 6 months, Randomly, when I close my eyes at night to go to sleep, I see people.  I'm not asleep, I'm not falling asleep yet.  Often it's when I'm thinking about my day, or praying, I will suddenly get a picture, an image.  It can be a still picture, or sometimes a moving picture, but always very brief.  These are not people that I know...all unfamiliar faces.   I've seen a woman with Down syndrome... another disabled man, sitting on the floor, his head was misshapen, but he was happy and smiling.  

Let me give the details of last nights experience.   I was laying in bed, but I was praying, hadn't been laying down long.  =flash= it was brief, but it was different because it was as if I was in the car with this man.  In the back right seat.  Very vivid, it was an older car, it had a bench front seat, with no headrests, maybe a 60's or 70's car- blue vinyl upholstery, he was in the drivers seat, white man, buzz cut, brownish hair, seemed middle aged.  He wore a black and yellow checkered flannel shirt.  It was a beautiful bright sunny day, I could see the blue sky beyond him.  He didn't move, or speak.  

I open my eyes, and lay wondering a while....

Only once has it been an uncomfortable experience... when it first began.  One night, every time I closed my eyes, over and over I would see eyes, watching me.... like, looking at me thru something, so I only see eyes, or one man wore a hood that covered most of his face........but just eyes...

I don't drink, ever...smoke, ever...never done drugs..........I'm basically religious, but also very open.  These are not dreams, these are not memories, these are not images I can control...they are random and they feel completely EXTERNAL.

So what I can't figure out is....what they mean, or even what they are~
   Sorry, posting personal email and skype info is against the rules. Please use the forum IM system ~ vlawde

Edited by VlawdeGStudy, 16 October 2015 - 10:05 AM.
personal info

#57 Grisner

Grisner

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:26 AM

I'm not really much for skype. This sight has messaging, that would work

Edited by Grisner, 16 October 2015 - 09:26 AM.

#58 Apie

Apie

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:30 PM

A few years ago after I lost my parents only 4 months apart at ages 62 and 64,I started sering people when I closed my eyes.Mostly flashes of dark images but as i became less scared and really began to look harder I could watch what seemed like videos in the highest def you can imagine.Even higher than you can imagine actually.I even noticed that I could open my eyes and continue watching.I learned that by putting my finger tips on my eye lids and checking for them to open and close because I couldnt tell the difference.The people I saw never saw me.I never saw or heard any conversation between them but it always seemed so peacful and  joyful.I became quite comfortable with watching and even looked forward to seeing what I would see next but now its been 12 years since my parents desths and I cant see anyone or anything like that no matter how hard I try.Its frustrating that people think your nuts if you try to explain this exspecially when theve known you forever and its the only weird thing youve ever reported

#59 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 01:35 AM

Hello Apie and welcome to the boards. Very interesting life events. I know what you mean about not having control over something as unique as you have experienced. Maybe it wasn't meant to be something that would last, but something that gave you some measure of peace in a very difficult time dealing with the loss of your parents. The only thing I can suggest is to look for the subtle contact because I believe our loved ones try their best to let us know they are about :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#60 Jerry

Jerry

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:58 AM

I might be way too late for this forum...but 2 days ago on a flight from Budapest to London I experienced the weirdest and equally most INTERESTING experience of my life when I was closing my eyes. Loads of random faces started appearing in front of me, different people of different races. seemed like they were in a room, and this very elegant lady maybe in her 40s or 50s with shoulder length hair and glasses sat down reading a newspaper. It really freaked me out at first but then it got quite interesting. This lasted on and off for about 2 hours.
Later that night when I went bed I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it started happening again, but this time with my eyes open just looking around my room in the dark. saw some guys and some women, younger and older. It was just crazy, I was trying to hi5 the woman standing by my bed but she took no notice of me...it was just WEIRD....this happened after a weekend of heavy drinking so I assume this must have had a big impact on this, as all of yesterday I was really looking forward to going bed again in hoping I would see some more things, but the dark was just the dark :( lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users