Seeing Faces When I Close My Eyes

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 The monkey with no name

The monkey with no name

Apport

• GS Member
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Photography - photoshop - spooks - goth chicks - hot Indian curries.

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:50 AM

I see faces as i fall asleep too, and red or bright dark blue dots of light just passing by?

Ham cheese and tomato on crusty brown bread.

Posted Image

#62 jamesonproberts

jamesonproberts

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:49 AM

I have had this same experience many times.  I see people's faces and they are not familiar faces either.  These are people I have never seen before to my knowledge.  I see them in places too.  Places I have never been and the pictures in my mind's eye are clear and colorful.  I am a Pisces and I have always been told that I might have some psychic abilities.  I really think these people I am seeing are people who have crossed over and I am getting a preview of the afterlife.  Aside from these visions I had a visitation from a friend of mine, he seemed to come to me in a dream.  He came to tell me that he had died.  When I woke up, I just thought to myself, thank goodness it was just a dream and I never thought anymore about it.  3 months later he came to me and wouldn't stop until I looked in the back of this periodical that we both used to receive.  In the back of the periodical there were always obituaries.  I never looked at this rag even though I received it every month, but something or someone (my friend), made me look and when I did I found that he had died right around the same time that I had a visitation from him.  I totally believe he came to me to tell me he was gone.  I later verified this with his family whom I had not had contact with for several years.  They confirmed that he had taken his life.  I am happy he came to me, but I wish he had done so before he decided to leave this world.

#63 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 04:21 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards.

I would say you have psychic abilities too and would enjoy hearing more about your experiences :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users