Free Skins
© Fisana

Dream About A Gathering ... Of Many Dead Relatives ?!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:35 AM

Short and to point, the other night I Dreampt  of being at a pot luck or outdoor gathering....and realized everyone there, was dead. My gram, some of her friends I knew, even some business associates who in years past, have died. There were like 30 people there, peaceful, chatting and smiled as I meandered through them- and only gram and another person spoke with me. I can't recall our convo. In the dream it seemed normal - but I did begin to realize that everyone there was dead, and that sort of woke me.

It has been very difficult since Dec16, my husband had a brain tumor and we had no idea! Its been a journey since. He was paralyzed by early Jan 2017, had op the 5th......a blood clot, ruptured colon area....seizures......you name it. But today, though we may have to do radiation again(tumor grew a bit by April...on artery down middle of brain....tricky area. But small compared to baseball size it had been)..…he is walking again, and even doing some garden work! Yay. So I have been AWOL for quite a while from Para.soup. ........anyhow, that (above) was my weird dead people dream! I've had several but not like this one the other night.

Will be nice to read up on posts! Have missed it , these months. ~ aisLinnZ
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#2 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:24 AM

Welcome back, AisLinnZ!  :)

Visions can come through dreams... so can't rule that out. But conversations in a vision usually stand out and are remembered in most cases, but not always. Maybe there was something in the dream you needed to see or an experience you needed to feel. I however, think Gram paid you a visit. The rest was a bonus.

I'm sorry to hear about your husbands illness. ..... but so glad to know he's walking again!  :)
Not cancerous?

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:27 AM

Hello and welcome back. Glad you shared your dream :yes:

I believe you had a visit from your loved ones, I have had them too and they are very special.

I hope you keep getting good news for your husband and his health. I know from experience, family support means everything when serious health issues occur and sometimes miracles do happen :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:10 AM

I wonder how aisLinnZ husband is? hope they are both doing well.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 01:59 PM

I wonder too, maybe they can come by again and give us an update :D
It's in the trees, it's coming!