Free Skins
© Fisana

What Single Paranormal Event Turned You Into A Believer?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 17 December 2019 - 04:53 PM

KlaineyGStudy, on 16 December 2019 - 12:12 AM, said:

I hate it when spirit visually pop in! That really scares me but I am fine if I hear them.

For the most part I agree with you Klainey. Visually experiences seem to be the most cerebral. Although I've read where some investigators have heard "death threats" in their captured audio snippets. That to me would be unnerving.

Edited by EVP, 17 December 2019 - 05:08 PM.

Posted Image
Today while shopping, I put items back because it said, "Made In China".

#22 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 17 December 2019 - 05:15 PM

Portia2012, on 15 December 2019 - 10:03 PM, said:

I have had several experiences that I cannot really say which one made me a believer. But other than my experience after using the Ouija Board 4 years ago, I would have to say the most plain and real episode is when I lived in apartment complexes built over an Indian Burial Ground. And I also had a Board at that time, it was inside my walk in closet.

Upon moving in, I started noticing odd things, like whistling coming down the hall. One night I woke up about 4 in the morning and saw a female sitting on my couch. I looked at her, and she looked at me, we both smiled and I fell back to sleep. It was only when I woke up later that I realized that it was a spirit I saw.

There was one time though that made me nearly have an accident in my pants. I was visiting a neighbor and decided to spend the night. They wanted to watch some videos I had, so I went back to my apartment to get them and grab some things for my one year old son. As I entered I started to prepare a bottle. I then went into my room and as I am getting the videos I heard a loud knock come from within my closet. No one could have been in there. I lived on the second floor and had a deadbolt on my fireproof door. I hot tailed it out and did not return until the following morning.

Tales of unexplained audio can leave you perplexed and wondering, "Did I really hear that?" I've had a good number of them but its always the first one that leaves a lasting impression. Thanks for sharing this with PS Portia2012!

Edited by EVP, 17 December 2019 - 05:16 PM.

Posted Image
Today while shopping, I put items back because it said, "Made In China".

#23 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:50 AM

I didn't turn into a believer until I was alone one night and definitely felt a prescience with me. At first I thought I completely lost my mind, as the night went on, the feeling to thicker and made me feel very uncomfortable. I'm not one to be afraid of the dark. It got to the point where I called my parents and asked them when they were returning back home. So this turned me into a believer. Many people still feel as if it was simply my imagination, I felt as if I was being watched and the feeling was uncomfortable.

Posted Image

#24 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,955 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 01:26 AM

EVP, on 17 December 2019 - 04:53 PM, said:

For the most part I agree with you Klainey. Visually experiences seem to be the most cerebral. Although I've read where some investigators have heard "death threats" in their captured audio snippets. That to me would be unnerving.

Yes, a threat would unnerve me too :yes:

WhispersInTheAttic, on 16 January 2020 - 11:50 AM, said:

I didn't turn into a believer until I was alone one night and definitely felt a prescience with me. At first I thought I completely lost my mind, as the night went on, the feeling to thicker and made me feel very uncomfortable. I'm not one to be afraid of the dark. It got to the point where I called my parents and asked them when they were returning back home. So this turned me into a believer. Many people still feel as if it was simply my imagination, I felt as if I was being watched and the feeling was uncomfortable.

Yes, I think gut instincts serve us well and I alway go with mine :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter