Any Thoughts?

• You cannot reply to this topic
150 replies to this topic

#1 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:33 AM

So a few days ago i was watching tv in the living room with my husband a kids.they all fell asleep and i continued to watch tv for a bit.out of the corner of my eye i saw a shadow move in the dining room that was to the right of me.i looked over when i saw it from my peripheral and ofcourse i saw nothing.i shrugged it off and about 20 mins later i went up to bed with my daughter who is an infant.i layed down on my bed and fell asleep.it was around 11 p.m around 1:30 am i woke up in a panic because my bed was vibrating.almost like there was a cellphone on it and i freaked out and yelled for my husband.i ran downstairs and got him and as i layed down i still felt it.i was paranoid.my husband didnt notice anything as he was half asleep and came up and was snoring within seconds.mind you my bed is brand new and i have a 10 in. Memory foam mattress.as i layed down again to go to sleep i had a feeling of dread and like i wasnt alone.we just moved to this house last August and about a month after we moved in little things have happened but nothing like this.this house is a colonial and was built in 1919 .I'm really scared.we have seen 2 different children and my kids who are 5 abd 7 would not sleep in their beds for weeks saying that there was a woman and a man who tormented them at night by flicking the lights and standing around in the dark.they drew pictures of them and i was terrified and threw them away.i.dont want to be afraid of my house and i dont always have weird feelings or see things there but when i do I'm freaked out and afraid to even get up at night to use the bathroom.i actually looked up the vibrating and i see I'm not the only one who this has happened to.I'm a healthy person and i try to stay positive.oh and the vibrating has happened while I'm awake and asleep.what can i do and what am i dealing with?

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,612 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:06 AM

Some here will say it's sleep paralysis or some type of hallucinations... so tell us more about those things that did not happen in bed or while in a sleepy state.
I think you have something here but we need to rule out the other first. So tell me more.  :)

Can the kids recreate the drawings they made?
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:09 PM

Yes i can have them draw it again.its very creepy.sometimes at night in my room ill hear what sounds like a child calling "mommy" its happened 2 times and both times it was in the middle of the night around 2 or 3 am.my husband saw a girl near the staircase once.we were discussing the things that were going on and the voices and the girl was standing at the bottom on the stairs.all you could see was long hair and a foot.we were talking about how we didnt know of the voices were a girl or boy and i guess that was like showing is like" hey I'm a girl" thats how i took it.a few days later i was in the kitchen getting the kids their jackets on to leave it was around 9:30am and i saw a boy clear as day go from the living room to the stair case running.he was wearing a blue shirt and had blonde hair but i couldnt see him from the waist down.it happened so quick.i jumped up and went to look and there was no one there.my husband asked what was wrong cause we wefe talking and i got up to look.all the kids were accounted for in the kitchen with me so it caught me.off guard and by the way all my kids are brunettes.ive recently been hearing things in the den which ive made into an office for myself and every since i have we've heard walking around and the door opens by itself.i live in a surburban area.none of my neighbors are out afer 7pm and my house is pretty quiet with my kids in bed.thats usually when the noises start up and u get an eerie feeling of being watched.i dont like it at all

#4 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:22 PM

I should add that i noticed both the front and back entrances have crosses above the door and when we moved in all the mirrors were taken out in the bathrooms

#5 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:25 PM

Hello Gmorals!

I was going to say it was sleep paralysis when I read your experience, but since your children are seeing a woman, I'm thinking it's a legitimate ghost experience.  I am anxious to see these pictures of what they have seen.

Also, do you happen to know the history of the house?  I do find it interesting that there are crosses above the entrance to the house...
My Signature

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#6 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:36 PM

I can have them draw it tonight and ill post it.all i know is that this town used to be farms and factories before.theres alot of hilly areas and mountains

#7 lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:53 PM

Since only you felt the vibrations you may want to talk to your doctor about it.  

People with fibromyalgia and Lyme disease complain about a vibrating sensation when trying to sleep.

#8 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:56 PM

Thank u! ill look into that for sure

#9 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:35 PM

Hello & welcome!

I also find it interesting that the mirrors were removed from all the baths (before?) you purchased the house. Sure someone can love them that much & want to take them, but ALL the mirrors in the baths? It doesn't feel right & I look fwd to the drawings.
They must have been quite eerie for you to want to be rid of them so badly.

#10 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 07:56 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards :)

I too think it is important to rule out any health issues first. Another resource is the neighbours, is there anyone there that you feel comfortable enough with to discuss the area and the house with. I find neighbours can be a wealth of information, maybe bring up the fact that you were wondering why the last house occupants removed all the mirrors! "Very Strange Michelle"

Remember this is now your space and time so don't feel shy to speak out loudly when you are feeling uncomfortable and state to "GET OUT"! I don't regard this as talking to anything or anyone in general, just gaining your space! As we don't know your belief system, I can't really offer any other suggestions other than to use your beliefs and take charge and look at ways to protect your environment by remaining positive and in control.  I am also a big believer of keeping a written chronological record of events so maybe it could also assist you. Maybe you will notice patterns and see things you have tried help more than others.

Please keep us in the loop, one thing I can promise, you will get diverse advice but everyone here wishes you the same thing "A positive outcome".

Again welcome :)

P.S. I look forward to seeing the drawings  :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 08:59 PM

View PostGmorals, on 29 May 2017 - 01:22 PM, said:

I should add that i noticed both the front and back entrances have crosses above the door and when we moved in all the mirrors were taken out in the bathrooms

Well, by what you say, I would have to assume the previous occupants experienced the same thing you're experiencing now.

Is there any way to find the previous occupants? Are you renting or buying?

Have you placed new mirrors in the bathrooms yet? That's really creepy that they were removed... and it's definitely a heads up!  :ermm:

I'm looking forward to the drawing/s.
My Signature
Posted Image

#12 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 09:06 PM

It would be interesting to know from past occupants of the house what their experiences were, have you spoken to the neighbours? They might have been friendly with the other owners and might have some info ?
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#13 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 09:26 PM

View Postearthlydelites, on 29 May 2017 - 09:06 PM, said:

It would be interesting to know from past occupants of the house what their experiences were, have you spoken to the neighbours? They might have been friendly with the other owners and might have some info ?

Good point, Earthly... the neighbors probably know something.  ;)
My Signature
Posted Image

#14 aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:02 AM

I have been where u are at.
Seen presenses, stuff tip over for no reason, TV go on for no reason, and Iam a mom too. I had a dream once that something was at our bedroom doorway, and in the dream I kept saying leave leave now! My son was 5ish back then and had come into our room and was sleeping next to me. He was mumbling in his sleep and suddenly woke as I had a moment before, and he was shaking..."mom I told it to leave, the scary thing, that scary thing coming into the(our) room". I held him to stop his shaking, and said I would not let anything come into our room, or his.

Things still happened in that house, but I learned to say "back off, unless 'this presense' has a positive purpose I need to know of. And I will not EVER stop saying this, so you may as well go".

And (excuse my choice of whom I chose to refer to as 'God' ) always said (and I still do now and again if I feel see hear a presence).."go to Infinite, its way more amazing there than here!"

I've come more at peace w/my boundaries of what I experience. Iam tired of fear, and dont have time for it anyway now as my husband heals from brain tumor. I do experience the vibrating bed thing. Had I not been familiar with that odd occurance, I would think we were having an earthquake! (We are in Cali), or my husb having a minor seizure. But its happened many times over the yrs, and before tumor- my husband wouldn't wake from it like I do.

Sorry I dont give much advice or help- everyone's experiences are so unique and different, but wanted to share of our pretty paranormal experiences, and as a mom - yes, kids often are very aware of it too. ~much peace to you~
My Signature
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#15 aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:08 AM

Oh yes, our home there had in the past been Pomo Native American land. As is here too, we are 5 minutes from the former home. I respect that- in general, and say it often. "Thank you for sharing this land this home we are in is on, it is a sanctuary, and we respect this" . sounds weird, but it isn't really. I do appreciate a warm safe home, and do also need it to be 'calm' energy wise. Iam part Cherokee anyhow- it feels normal for me to say stuff like that : )
My Signature
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#16 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:00 AM

I appreciate all the advice.the former neighbors moved out of state and i have no contact with them.i did find out that they were remodeling this house before it was up for sale.this house is a huge 7 bdrm colonial.they bought it for $265,000 in 2007 and in the middle of re doing the roof and bathrooms they left and sold it for $84,000...it makes no sense.i thought it was a steal so we got the house and its beautiful.the bathroom mirrors were ripped off from the vanity itself.just the mirror though.they left the vanity.i myself have put up mirrors.

Oh as far the pictures go,i asked the kids about it last night and they stayed quiet and looked afraid.i asked them to draw it out for me today after school so that i can show some friends and that i promised to throw it out after and they agreed.i think they acted like that because when it was going on i told them when they saw them again to tell them they weren't welcomed at our house and that they had to leave and to not talk about them anymore and they would leave.it took a few weeks and it stopped.my daughter said "mommy i told the man I'm not afraid and he had to leave!" Shes 5 so I'm happy she had courage to say it.the man and woman they say look equally terrifying but the man is meaner than the woman

#17 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:07 AM

Oh and the neighbors here have not talked to me.they shy away from my house for whatever reason.when my kids started going to school here.some of the people noticed we moved in and were surprised someone lived here.i really shrugged alot of things off til now u know cause of the things thats happening.nothing happened last night but i had a few nightmares something i havent had since before we moved here

#18 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:55 AM

Unfortunately, from experience, I have found new homes can have their share of spirits too, so you might find nothing even if you were to ask the neighbours. I also think it isn't unusual to have a few nightmares especially when the house has given you such an uncomfortable feeling.

I wouldn't worry too much if the kids don't feel comfortable with redrawing something that made them frightened and think it is good you told the kids to tell them they aren't welcome in your home! Just remember to leave the door open with your kids, that they can talk to you about any matters that concern them.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#19 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:20 AM

Oh yea they definitely know they can come to me for anything.i actually called a home security business today to have cameras installed.I'm going to record through the night when i get them just to see if anything happens

#20 Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:49 PM

How can i post a picture on here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

• <<<
Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com