Feeling Loved Ones Who Are Alive

• You cannot reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic

#1 Sabrinasoledad

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:09 PM

Met my soulmate many years ago and it was an instant connection  on all levels.. 4 years and it didn't work out as she chose to marry a man so she can have a traditional family and have kids. Broke my heart to pieces and the pain went deep into my soul. She got married two months ago and we havnt spoken since... she is pregnant and due in January. The missing and longing have been overwhelming at times as I felt a piece of me is missing. The betray of her marriage and breaking of my heart did not stop me from loving and missing her.. we've always had an extra sensory connection.. Even one time she came to me in spirit (this was before she got married) and I told her I can't talk like this call me. And boom the phone rang. But recently I've felt her lying in my bed next to me.. I'm fully awake but when I close my eyes I can feel her energy..I feel her heart beat and as I cuddle her close the baby she's carrying.. I feel her reach back and kiss me and it takes away my breath just like it did when we were together.. two night in a row I've felt her in my arms. She stayed the entire night and when it's time for bed I can hear her say "are you coming to bed"?  In my mind I hold her, kiss her neck and back and just embrace the wonderful energy i once had in the flesh. The weird part is before I started to feel her at night my days consisted of longing and missing her terribly. A constant feeling of something missing and a lot of pain associated with the loss. But the last two days since the spirit cuddling has been occurring.. I feel happy and even tho I do think of her It's not painful and it's like I spent all night with her so I'm not missing her kinda. I mean i miss her but it's not the same.. I
Must say I look forward to sleep where I can hold her all night and I feel satisfied like I got my fill of her energy. More complete to say even tho we havnt seen or spoken in months.. could this be my imagination? Has any one else experienced something simiar? Does she feel me too? Think of me?  Will she come back and be in my arms ?

#2 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,693 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

Welcome to the forums!

Just a guess here, but it sounds like wishful thinking on your part.

Either way, she has moved on and you're not doing yourself any favors by continuing this obsession. Move on with your life
My Signature
Posted Image

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,617 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:42 PM

Maybe I can approach this in kinder and more gentle way. First of all, I'm sorry that it didn't work out for the two of you.

She made her choice and moved on. So it's now up to you to let go as well. It's really not helping you a bit to punish yourself like this. The sooner you can move on, the better off you will be, right? I think you're trying to "will" her back into your life and the results of that can be harmful to you both mentally and emotionally. Trust me, you don't want that.

So here's the test.... if she is actually coming to you spiritually, she would know or feel it too. So just ask her if she's experiencing the same thing. If not then I would suggest it's time to let go and end the torture. I'm sure there's group therapy or counseling that can help in easing your way through this. Otherwise, you are creating uncomfortable energy for you and for her. If you love her, be happy for her. And when you're ready, opportunities will come flooding into your life as well!
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:52 PM

A simple phrase I learned from a wise man:

If you keep one foot in the past,
And one foot in the present,
You can't move one foot into the future.

Grieve and move on....unconditional love is to be learned by and not to be punished by.
My Signature
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#5 Sabrinasoledad

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:12 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 25 October 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

Maybe I can approach this in kinder and more gentle way. First of all, I'm sorry that it didn't work out for the two of you.

She made her choice and moved on. So it's now up to you to let go as well. It's really not helping you a bit to punish yourself like this. The sooner you can move on, the better off you will be, right? I think you're trying to "will" her back into your life and the results of that can be harmful to you both mentally and emotionally. Trust me, you don't want that.

So here's the test.... if she is actually coming to you spiritually, she would know or feel it too. So just ask her if she's experiencing the same thing. If not then I would suggest it's time to let go and end the torture. I'm sure there's group therapy or counseling that can help in easing your way through this. Otherwise, you are creating uncomfortable energy for you and for her. If you love her, be happy for her. And when you're ready, opportunities will come flooding into your life as well!

#6 Sabrinasoledad

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:21 PM

Her and I were married in a past life. We fell in love in this one but she did not want to be gay. She said she can never marry a woman.. she wasn't in love with him and did it cause she thought it was the right thing. I've said my peace even gave her my blessing and pray for her everyday. I still love her very much but we havnt spoken and I won't contact her cause I don't want to open up old woulds or fall in to temptation right now. I did ask her spirit to call me and she did that one time. It's hard to verify as we aren't talking. I don't know what to think. I am trying to move on and dating other people. But the last two nights it's like she's in bed with me and it feels so good to not be alone

#7 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:42 PM

I'm sorry you are going through this. I just wanted to say to be careful. If you truly are feeling a spirit, it most likely is not her. Evil beings like to attach themselves to people who feel broken or hurt, and will trick you into letting them stay.
My Signature
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#8 True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:28 PM

Commitments you made to each other in past lives are creating difficulties for you today. Ask yourself if you'd like to be free (and experience what life is like then).

#9 Sabrinasoledad

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:28 PM

Yes and the night before I felt her comforting spirit I was woken up by a black cat with glowing eyes jump on my bed. I literally was startled out of my sleep and pufff there was nothing there. The next day I said a prayer, blessed my room and my bed with holy water from the Jordan river in Israel.. my question is can people project their enegies like I've mentioned previously ? Like actually feel the energy ot another person sleeping somewhere else?

#10 True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

I don't wish to comment on the identity of snuggling partners, but in response to your general question above, yes, people can go visiting without dragging their physical bodies along. If you wanted, you could go for a stroll on the moon from the comfort of your favorite chair.

#11 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:24 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards :) There is a lot of good advice, maybe, in this lifetime you aren't meant to be together.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#12 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:04 PM

Hello and welcome. I feel your loneliness and sadness from your post on this boards, and I'm sorry that you're suffering. But I do think that we've got lots of soul mates, and maybe you've got what you need from this particular one, I'd say it's a good idea to open yourself to new opportunities, and new love, because there's new opportunities for you out there. Be kind to yourself, take a few steps back from this woman as she's made her choices for now.
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#13 Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

To answer your question....people can astral project and meet on the astral plane.  Now, do I think it's her that is coming to you at night? No.  You may have drawn in a lonely being from the astral plane and they are pretending to be her.  

Past life connections can be tricky.  She has moved on with her life and is starting a family.  Love her unconditionally and allow her to move on and release her.  Just because you found each other does not mean you are meant to be together in this lifetime.  We travel in soul groups of about 600-700 people.  Honor yor past life/lives and move on, dearest.

If I may....you have not met the love of your life yet even if you think you have.  I am looking at around May of 2018 you have the opportunity to meet somebody brand new.  If you are looking back you cannot look into the future.

Bless this woman and release her to make way for a new love.

Blessings,

Amethyst
My Signature
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#14 Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:18 PM

Sweetheart what you have and what your feeling is called a broken heart! I'm sorry that you are feeling this lost in such a deep way that it feels never ending. Your Heart will mend in time and you will be able to move on. I know right now you don't believe this butt it will happen and one day you will find who you are meant to be with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com