Free Skins
© Fisana

Not Paranormal But Still Weird & Morbid....

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 True North

True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:29 PM

Curtis Strandy, Joshua's close friend since age 14, explained to reporters that Joshua has missing/messed up teeth due to a birth defect and he's been wearing dentures since he was a kid. He says Joshua doesn't have any mental health issues and doesn't do drugs. Apparently Joshua is his best friend. Link to the interview below.

https://www.youtube....h?v=JTcEbHU8xOc

#22 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,039 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:30 PM

But still troubled.

To me, it sounds like they didn't trust him in the same house with them. So they gave him the barn to live in.
Seems there is more here than meets the eye. He is a very troubled soul (whether possessed or not). And I think he held it in way to long.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#23 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:36 PM

View PostTrue North, on 19 May 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

Curtis Strandy, Joshua's close friend since age 14, explained to reporters that Joshua has missing/messed up teeth due to a birth defect and he's been wearing dentures since he was a kid. He says Joshua doesn't have any mental health issues and doesn't do drugs. Apparently Joshua is his best friend. Link to the interview below.

https://www.youtube....h?v=JTcEbHU8xOc

Wow! I had no idea. Sorry for assuming the Meth connection.

That said; He did require SSI and lived in a barn on the parent's property (which I presume was converted into a nice little cabin). He obviously had some issues in which he couldn't get a job or live on his own (of course, it could've been just an eyesight thing or the economy's bad). The friend may not have noticed anything amiss but SOMETHING was up.

Whatever defect messed up his teeth and eyes probably eventually did something to his noggin.

A nice, normal, perfectly-stable, sane, fully-functional person doesn't do what this guy did....Unless it's a serial killer or something.

He killed the dog, Mom and attempted to kill the store clerk. Perhaps he's a budding serial killer.

Either that or there's some horrible closet skeletons involving him, Mom and the clerk. I really don't want to blame the victims, though.

Edited by SpukiKitty, 25 May 2017 - 07:41 PM.

Posted Image

#24 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:56 AM

All good points, SpukiKitty... a lot to consider in a case like this.
Posted Image

#25 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:09 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 20 May 2017 - 12:56 AM, said:

All good points, SpukiKitty... a lot to consider in a case like this.

That said; I don't see anything creepy or weird about converting a barn into a nice little cabin or apartment for an adult offspring who's disabled or whatever. Both the parents and the kid in question deserve a bit of privacy and independence.

I'm 42 years old, have ADHD, can't hold down a job for long, have emotional issues, collect SSI and still live with my parents. I would love to get a little cabin to live in on the property. To my credit, I would never kill anyone and I'm working on self-publishing to get my butt out and into my own apartment.
Posted Image

#26 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:20 AM

I don't think we really know the condition of his living quarters in the barn but we can hope it's as you say.
And either way, he snapped and we'll probably never know why exactly. But I bet the family knows more than they are saying to the press.
Posted Image

#27 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:06 PM

Yes, I am sure the family know a lot more too !
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users