#1 Jerseyguy77

Jerseyguy77

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:20 PM

So I haven't done an intentional EVP session since 2015

and even back in 2015.....I only experimented with it for about 2 months

I had some intense experiences in those two months (and more to follow)

but what basically happened was that during the second month of recording

I started to hear this younger female sounding voice on my recordings

right away she started causing problems...at this point a gang of negative voices seemed to arrive

but this younger female sounding voice seemed to be the ringleader.....

well....long story short....I ended up with a pretty serious attachment situation on my hands

the negative voices essentially came out of the recordings....and at times I would just simply hear them all day with my ears............
back in 2015, they would also seem to embed EVPs on voicemails, etc.....just to try and freak me out it ....prank stuff....but they were good at it...and at the time it was pretty unsettling

but still ......this younger sounding female voice was always the most present and the most dominating and causing the most trouble

well.....this attachment situation is still ongoing, but the situation has improved.....or calmed down some over time.....but this female voice remained

she's referred to herself as all sorts of things....including "Lucifer's Lieutenant".....but kind of just to mess with her....I started calling her "Pippi"
she actually took a liking to the name.......now I'll often hear "it's Pippi"

I still hear her all the time

last week.....I was at a customer's house for work (I work on swimming pools)

I noticed that this person's pool heater was running quite loud....so I took a quick video with my i-phone to send to a co-worker to get his opinion

after watching the video a few times...I began to hear a faint voice

I didn't recognize it at first.....but then later I did.....because once I honed in on it so to speak....I knew it was a voice I'd recognize anywhere.....yeap......."Pippi"....

I turned the video into an audio file.............it's noisy because it's of a heater blower motor....and the voice is faint, ...I'd enhance it if I ever learned about all that.... but at exactly the 3 second mark.....I hear a familiar female voice say "Pippi"

https://soundcloud.c...0048/img-7646-1

anyone else hear it ?

Edited by Jerseyguy77, 11 June 2018 - 02:26 PM.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,264 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:28 PM

I wouldn't have picked the name out without your suggestion what it was. When you say they are negative voices.  Could you tell us what you mean? Are they suggesting negative things to you? Or is it just the names she uses?

Either way I suggest you don't interact with them.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Jerseyguy77

Jerseyguy77

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:55 AM

sorry about that......I know tagging your own EVP is often a no no.....but at least in this one....I had little doubt what it said....I was just a bit surprised she's pulling this kind of stuff again...and wanted to see if anyone else heard it.

I do hear something else....a very faint voice at 5-7 seconds.....that I can't make out......I'm not sure if it's the same voice...........to me it sounds like a female voice....but at a different tone...but there's too much heater noise for me to make it out.

when the "negative voices" first showed up on my recordings back in 2015, they were mostly just saying creepy stuff.....I remember hearing "your house is ours"........"today you lose"....."we're all over you"........then some profanity thrown in.  It was unpleasant to hear...but when I was done my sessions....it was over..(or so I thought).....it didn't really become a problem until I started hearing it with just my ears.....which happened pretty fast

As for Pippi (the ringleader) she doesn't suggest anything negative really.....that's never been her style.....actually it's more the opposite.....she's more like a morality zealot ...but in an obviously fake kind of way.............she's been quite sadistic at times.....she's more of a demotivator .....she aims to make one feel low....sinful.....unworthy, .....for example she'll say I need to be more religious...I need to go to Church more.....but any effort on my part is never good enough.......she's a master manipulator   (whoever she is).......but at this stage.......I've picked up on a lot of her tricks and have grown quite indifferent to them...............this is the first time since 2015 though that I've heard her as an EVP on a video I made.....it used to happen a lot back then............she changes things up now and again....but it's basically still the same old bag of tricks

Edited by Jerseyguy77, 12 June 2018 - 02:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users