• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 03:46 PM

My secret passion is collecting crystals, gemstones and minerals. I've been collecting them since my mid 20's. :)

Posted Image

#22 Guardian

Guardian

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Lake life, golf, reading.

Posted 12 November 2021 - 04:07 AM

View PostWhispersInTheAttic, on 11 November 2021 - 03:46 PM, said:

My secret passion is collecting crystals, gemstones and minerals. I've been collecting them since my mid 20's. :)

My 18-year-old daughter just starting collecting crystals and gemstones.  I am somewhat intrigued by this as I have never really looked in to it.

#23 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,432 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 09:21 PM

I suppose my passion is writing in my diary, I have kept once since 1986. I have been trying to bring them into the digital era  and type them into my computer.  These pages have kept some of the most beautiful and terrible memories of my life!

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#24 Guardian

Guardian

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Lake life, golf, reading.

Posted 13 November 2021 - 04:59 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 12 November 2021 - 09:21 PM, said:

I suppose my passion is writing in my diary, I have kept once since 1986. I have been trying to bring them into the digital era  and type them into my computer.  These pages have kept some of the most beautiful and terrible memories of my life!

How do you feel about looking that far back?  I know that the choices I made in the past are what made me who I am today.  However, there are a few things that were so cringe-worthy I can’t believe I survived them!