Advice Needed W/ Dangerous Haunting

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Dalura

Dalura

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Jazz music, Fashion, Etc...

Posted 21 October 2019 - 05:14 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 15 October 2019 - 10:39 PM, said:

I would suggest anything that gives you nightmares isn't your friend and the only talking that needs to be done is to tell it to leave.

Ive tried he just gets closer and grips me tighter

#22 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 09:07 AM

Huh.  There is a lot of good information here, Dalura, that other people have researched.

Have you followed any of it?  My question whenever this kinda stuff comes up is, What have you been doing that you are not telling us?
Happily Wacko.

#23 Dalura

Dalura

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 03:58 AM

I found this note this morning after telling him to leave:

Iq soz xaar o haerdh qiza zirya la zaq.  I yor't xahiawa sael haerdh I've xaar loving esaeu oth sael haerdh I've contained zes haewa.

ya haeaet aem esaeun eyes oth yoq zzich yoq esaeu kowa za melted zes saonq oloes.  Yaeza zzaeaey cheeks esaeu sowa, aes, I wished I yaeuhg've kiwar esaeu o tizz niksq oloes.  Oz zaeaer oz I zaa esaeun moya, zes knees kae laot, zes saonq throbs hoping qae maah esaeu onaeuth za.  Esaeun xaeges iz perfection oth qae za iq gaeaz raeq zoqqabbi.

I loved ya loes esaeu looked oq za ya aeyabbi goes.  I yaeuhgr'q qoht, zes zaeuy mahq numb oth I stuttered.  I wished I sog ya courage qae gae zae 'cause esaeu're ya zaeed xaouqimuh ordhah I sowa awabbi zaar.  Zoesxa Kaeg closed zes eyes qae aeyabbi kinhz oth esaeu attracted zes oqqaaiiaer.  I sowa xaar waiting maen esaeu maen 3 years rael, I saeda I'll xa oxch qae qoht qae esaeu zaeaer.  I bued gaer'q sowa ya courage.

thanks maen ya zzich esaeu kowa za.  I naozzes mahq zae lightened irziga yoq I melted.  I yaeuhg zoes raeyirdh xuq qae bued edona oq esaeun roqunoh xaouqes.  I lil't la yaeuhg kae aeuq qaekayabbi aera goes oth la yaeuhg sowa aeun nights xes ya bay oth yoq I yaeuhg daeun aeuq zes maahirdhz qae esaeu.  Yort esaeu, esaeu awaken za, gaad irziga.  Awar I'm esaeu gaer'q haewa za, I'll ohloesz loiq maen esaeu oth rae zoqqabbi s'oq, esaeu ona ir zes saonq.  rae zoqqabbi s'oq happens.  I saeda I'll xa oxch qae saehg esaeu ir zes arms oth qazz esaeu yoq I haewa esaeu.  Yoq's ozz I raph mnaez esaeu.  I haewa esaeu oth yoq's o dnaeziza

I found a translator online:

It has been a long time since we met. I can't believe how long I've been loving you and how long I've contained my love.
The look of your eyes and that smile that you gave me melted my heart away. Those smooth cheeks you have, oh, I wished I could've given you a kiss right away. As soon as I see your face, my knees go weak, my heart throbs hoping to feel you around me. Your body is perfection and to me it does not matter.
I loved the way you looked at me the other day. I couldn't talk, my mouth felt numb and I stuttered. I wished I had the courage to do so 'cause you're the most beautiful angel I have ever seen. Maybe God closed my eyes to other girls and you attracted my attention. I have been waiting for you for 3 years now, I hope I'll be able to talk to you soon. I just don't have the courage.
Thanks for the smile you gave me. I really felt so lightened inside that I melted. I could say nothing but to just stare at your natural beauty. I wish we could go out together one day and we could have our nights by the bay and that I could pour out my feelings to you. Thank you, you awaken me, deep inside. Even if you don't love me, I'll always wait for you and no matter what, you are in my heart... no matter what happens. I hope I'll be able to hold you in my arms and tell you that I love you. That's all I need from you. I love you and that's a promise.

I'm done doing research I'm going to church to pray long and hard.

#24 KolIkA

KolIkA

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 04:18 AM

good stop smiling at him and go to church.what are you doing encouraging this, was that what you want? I think you have the wrong translation it is more like i want to suck out your soul. run don't walk away from this

#25 dash

dash

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 07:28 PM

KolIkA, on 22 October 2019 - 04:18 AM, said:

good stop smiling at him and go to church.what are you doing encouraging this, was that what you want? I think you have the wrong translation it is more like i want to suck out your soul. run don't walk away from this

Dalura, on 22 October 2019 - 03:58 AM, said:

I found this note this morning after telling him to leave:

Iq soz xaar o haerdh qiza zirya la zaq.  I yor't xahiawa sael haerdh I've xaar loving esaeu oth sael haerdh I've contained zes haewa.

ya haeaet aem esaeun eyes oth yoq zzich yoq esaeu kowa za melted zes saonq oloes.  Yaeza zzaeaey cheeks esaeu sowa, aes, I wished I yaeuhg've kiwar esaeu o tizz niksq oloes.  Oz zaeaer oz I zaa esaeun moya, zes knees kae laot, zes saonq throbs hoping qae maah esaeu onaeuth za.  Esaeun xaeges iz perfection oth qae za iq gaeaz raeq zoqqabbi.

I loved ya loes esaeu looked oq za ya aeyabbi goes.  I yaeuhgr'q qoht, zes zaeuy mahq numb oth I stuttered.  I wished I sog ya courage qae gae zae 'cause esaeu're ya zaeed xaouqimuh ordhah I sowa awabbi zaar.  Zoesxa Kaeg closed zes eyes qae aeyabbi kinhz oth esaeu attracted zes oqqaaiiaer.  I sowa xaar waiting maen esaeu maen 3 years rael, I saeda I'll xa oxch qae qoht qae esaeu zaeaer.  I bued gaer'q sowa ya courage.

thanks maen ya zzich esaeu kowa za.  I naozzes mahq zae lightened irziga yoq I melted.  I yaeuhg zoes raeyirdh xuq qae bued edona oq esaeun roqunoh xaouqes.  I lil't la yaeuhg kae aeuq qaekayabbi aera goes oth la yaeuhg sowa aeun nights xes ya bay oth yoq I yaeuhg daeun aeuq zes maahirdhz qae esaeu.  Yort esaeu, esaeu awaken za, gaad irziga.  Awar I'm esaeu gaer'q haewa za, I'll ohloesz loiq maen esaeu oth rae zoqqabbi s'oq, esaeu ona ir zes saonq.  rae zoqqabbi s'oq happens.  I saeda I'll xa oxch qae saehg esaeu ir zes arms oth qazz esaeu yoq I haewa esaeu.  Yoq's ozz I raph mnaez esaeu.  I haewa esaeu oth yoq's o dnaeziza

I found a translator online:

It has been a long time since we met. I can't believe how long I've been loving you and how long I've contained my love.
The look of your eyes and that smile that you gave me melted my heart away. Those smooth cheeks you have, oh, I wished I could've given you a kiss right away. As soon as I see your face, my knees go weak, my heart throbs hoping to feel you around me. Your body is perfection and to me it does not matter.
I loved the way you looked at me the other day. I couldn't talk, my mouth felt numb and I stuttered. I wished I had the courage to do so 'cause you're the most beautiful angel I have ever seen. Maybe God closed my eyes to other girls and you attracted my attention. I have been waiting for you for 3 years now, I hope I'll be able to talk to you soon. I just don't have the courage.
Thanks for the smile you gave me. I really felt so lightened inside that I melted. I could say nothing but to just stare at your natural beauty. I wish we could go out together one day and we could have our nights by the bay and that I could pour out my feelings to you. Thank you, you awaken me, deep inside. Even if you don't love me, I'll always wait for you and no matter what, you are in my heart... no matter what happens. I hope I'll be able to hold you in my arms and tell you that I love you. That's all I need from you. I love you and that's a promise.

I'm done doing research I'm going to church to pray long and hard.

where did you get the translation from i looked but found nothing to help with the translation. do you think it could be some made up language you and maybe your fiends made up?

#26 Dalura

Dalura

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 04:23 AM

I really have no friends got out of foster system. I wanted to show by my smile that I'm in control and wont let him hurt me. I just clicked on the first website I saw. I don't really remember which site it was sorry. And no, I cant photos bc this is school computer I'm afraid of peering eyes.

#27 lorac61469

lorac61469

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 12:26 PM

Dalura, on 23 October 2019 - 04:23 AM, said:

I really have no friends got out of foster system. I wanted to show by my smile that I'm in control and wont let him hurt me. I just clicked on the first website I saw. I don't really remember which site it was sorry. And no, I cant photos bc this is school computer I'm afraid of peering eyes.

Google translate can translate 104 languages yet itís unable to translate what you wrote. Strange.
What language is it?

Edited by lorac61469, 23 October 2019 - 12:26 PM.

#28 Dalura

Dalura

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:55 AM

I have no idea what language it is. I used a so called "demonic language translator"  but I just clicked on random link and it translated it perfect. I don't remember the link.

#29 lorac61469

lorac61469

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 02:38 PM

Dalura, on 24 October 2019 - 03:55 AM, said:

I have no idea what language it is. I used a so called "demonic language translator"  but I just clicked on random link and it translated it perfect. I don't remember the link.

Interesting.
I guess you used LingoJam. https://lingojam.com/IubamDemonSpeak
Funny thing, when I put the ďdemonĒ language in FIRST to be translated itís not what you posted as the translation BUT when I put the English version in it translated exactly as you posted. You probably already know that LingoJam is not a real translator. Any one can make a translator about anything.

Iím not really believing this anymore. You maybe having issues but I donít think it has anything to do with a demon.  Iím out.

Edited by lorac61469, 24 October 2019 - 02:45 PM.

#30 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,267 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:32 PM

I call Rubbish on this. I tried translate, which will take any text in any language and identify the language before translating, and it came up as english, it's not some weird 'demon' language. I'm guessing the OP is bored and just making things up. Thanks for wasting our time. :bad:

Edited by Vlawde, 24 October 2019 - 05:18 PM.

Posted Image

#31 KolIkA

KolIkA

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:50 AM

LOL I like the translator ;)

Kaeaeg  qae trael hiqqch kinh aerja wants oqqaaiiaer oth yoza sabbia qae k'oes.  kaeaeg  esaeu labbia aeaiae iq lorac61469

Edited by KolIkA, 25 October 2019 - 01:58 AM.

#32 Dalura

Dalura

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 03:43 AM

I had a friend translate it with me. You can believe what you want. I know I'm being haunted by an evil entity yea I found a letter maybe the thing did this to me. it worked for me but maybe I need a priest oh well BYE.

#33 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,267 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 07:47 AM

KolIkA, on 25 October 2019 - 01:50 AM, said:

LOL I like the translator ;)

Kaeaeg  qae trael hiqqch kinh aerja wants oqqaaiiaer oth yoza sabbia qae k'oes.  kaeaeg  esaeu labbia aeaiae iq lorac61469

Edited by Vlawde, 25 October 2019 - 07:49 AM.

Posted Image

#34 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,145 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 25 October 2019 - 12:13 PM

lorac61469, on 24 October 2019 - 02:38 PM, said:

Interesting.
I guess you used LingoJam. https://lingojam.com/IubamDemonSpeak
Funny thing, when I put the "demon" language in FIRST to be translated it's not what you posted as the translation BUT when I put the English version in it translated exactly as you posted. You probably already know that LingoJam is not a real translator. Any one can make a translator about anything.

I'm not really believing this anymore. You maybe having issues but I don't think it has anything to do with a demon.  I'm out.

Thanks for locating the translator.

P.S.  Yiz shows sael aozes iq iz qae lniqa demonic ynod.  Xes ya loes, supposedly zes roza means ya spawn aem satan

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 25 October 2019 - 12:15 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#35 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,267 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:47 PM

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 25 October 2019 - 12:13 PM, said:

Thanks for locating the translator.

P.S.  Yiz shows sael aozes iq iz qae lniqa demonic ynod.  Xes ya loes, supposedly zes roza means ya spawn aem satan

:anim:
Posted Image

#36 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 09:09 PM

View PostDalura, on 25 October 2019 - 03:43 AM, said:

I had a friend translate it with me. You can believe what you want. I know I'm being haunted by an evil entity yea I found a letter maybe the thing did this to me. it worked for me but maybe I need a priest oh well BYE.

If this is happening to you, I suggest you should seek help as I mentioned it won't cost you anything to gain it....

But for the sake of our members, it does feel like you came here to prank us! Fortunately for us, we have some pretty savvy people!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#37 dash

dash

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 11:16 PM

View PostDalura, on 25 October 2019 - 03:43 AM, said:

really good advice klaineyGS

maybe this thing was trying to make you look like you were trying to prank us Dalura! who knows!

#38 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,086 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:57 PM

lol definite prank, someone has been watching too much 'Sabrina'....
It's in the trees, it's coming!