• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 horror186

horror186

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:19 AM

Horror186 - In the village where I was named the village of saptomulyo sub-district of Central lampung Regency elephant city, at that time I went to my friend's House to play. At first there is no bad feeling at all I depart from home exhausted ' Isha ' and go home at 11.00 pm.

Actually not too night anyway, in my opinion usually also went home hours nor do much for nothing may be due to more bad luck maybe. This is the It happens on the road at 11.00 night in front of an empty former home but is now uninhabited.

I pass by driving by on a motorcycle with slowly but what happened?

accidentally I see a figure like a shadow standing in front of the House and heard the sound of "ssstt ... sstt ... sssttt "for three times, my occipital feathers shiver instantly hysterical.

without thinking I was immediately speeding and go from that location.

What would you do if you have an experience like that? that is my experience about when home evenings. I suggest if you don't want such events overwrite you don't play at home late at night.

you can visit :

------

Hello Horror186 and welcome to the boards! As per forum rules, I have removed your link as it leads to a personal page/blog. You are more than welcome to put links to personal pages in your signature. Thanks! Vave

Edited by vave82GStudy, 10 December 2015 - 12:29 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: horror, stories, mydiary