Free Skins
© Fisana

My Wife Claiming She Is Hear 2 Different Distinct Sounds At Regular Intervals In The House

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 16 December 2019 - 06:33 AM

My wife has been telling me this for more than a week.  She is not working anymore nor is she babysitting the grand kids much these days.  So, she is home a lot more and has not been turning on the TV or a radio.

After her many comments about the sound and her saying more than once "there it was" when I head nothing.  It was yesterday that we were watching TV through my media server and the volume was down real low as my wife had fallen asleep.  She heard the noise right she woke up from her nap...and I heard it too.  It was our cable box.  It will do a periodic power up of the hard drive which makes a odd chirping kinda sound.  Followed by the sound of the hard drive spinning up.  My wife was VERY happy to find out what was making the noise and that it was nothing out of the norm....
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 07:56 PM

:fright: Your poor wife glad you both found the noise! :good:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 16 December 2019 - 10:08 PM

Years ago when my future brother-in-law brought his family to meet ours for the 1st time, his grandmother who was quite elderly had something wrong with her nose and it would make a whistle every time she exhaled.  When we sat down for dinner, my Father asked my Mother, "Did you leave the tea kettle on the stove?  What is that whistling sound?".  My Mother's eyes bugged out and she promptly got up and went into the kitchen. The rest of us just sat not looking at each other as the whistling continued.  After a delay of a minute or two, my Father kept looking in the kitchen and finally got up and went in where my mother was.  When they both came back out, they sat down and though the phantom whistling continued the investigation on where it was coming from ceased.  LOL...  I'm glad your mystery sound was just mechanical.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 11:35 PM

Lol that is so funny :rofl:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter