8 replies to this topic

#1 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

I was considering posting this photo and the amazing story that goes along with it, but...

I can't help but think I've seen this photo somewhere before? It may even be from a graphic that I had a designer create for me years ago... at least it looks like that style! Has anyone here seen this photo somewhere on the web? Smartphone app perhaps? I figure this is the best place to test the photo. I would deeply appreciate any help you can offer with this. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

If this works out, this could become a regular thing. I always have photos that come around but I never post for fear that they are fake or even more particularly, a smartphone ghost app.

#2 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,435 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

It does look familiar, but I can't figure out where I've seen it either.  It's interesting, nonetheless.
Posted Image

#3 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

It's a mermaid.  I have seen it, I know what it is (but not exactly what it's from) and my google-fu is failing me.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#4 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

Here's the story that came with the picture

When Lexi (aka. Lulu) was 2 years old she started having night terrors. She would look awake but in a sleep like state and would see things in and around the house that only she could see. This happened several time over a short period of time (about 2 months). The first time it ever happened she was in her toddler bed with the night light on and woke up Screaming Bloody Murder. I thought maybe she just woke up and saw that I wasn't in the room. But when I went into her room to comfort her, she was sitting up against the headboard of her toddler bed with her knees to her chest and staring at the foot of her bed and SCREAMING like crazy. I went over and picked her up and told her "It's okay Baby, Mama is here!" But every time I would put my face in front of hers so she could see me, she would look around me to find whatever was in the room. After doing this several times to try to get her attention, I looked over my shoulder where she was looking and didn't see anything. After a while I got her calm and put her in the bed with me. Another incidence that comes clear to my mind was a night that freaked me out. I had her in my bed and I was sitting up writing a letter to an old friend. She started moving around as if she was having a nightmare. I shook her a little but couldn't wake her up. I turned to put my notebook and pen on the nightstand and she started Screaming "MAMAAAAA!!!!!!" And I turned to hold her she was laying on her back arms in the air and both her wrist were completely bent in a 90 degree angle and she was straining like she was trying to hold something or someone off her. I grabbed her up and ran to the kitchen and turned on all the lights. She was looking around as if she was awake but she was not responding to anything. She was just in a dazed like state and screaming loudly. I tried to wake her up but I was having a hard time. I just started crying and took her to the living room and held her tight and talked to her calmly. I still was not aware of what was going on. Another day they were staying at my moms so I could get some housework done and while putting laundry away in the closet I felt this presence beside me. Every hair on the left side of my body stood straight up. I didn't see anything but I felt some kind of energy. Several nights later I was sitting on the couch and wanted to take pics with my Lulu but for some reason all the pics kept coming out blurry. I got to the only pic that was not blurry and instantly saw the image in the window. I don't know what it is. But to me it looks evil and in my mind it was responsible for whatever my 2 yr old was going through. While at church that following Sunday I pulled the Pastor and the visiting Missionary to the side and showed them the pic and everything that I just wrote here. My pastor told me to go home and pray over every room and ask it to leave in the Name of Jesus. I started praying with her and over her room and it finally just stopped. She is 7 now and luckily she doesn't remember any of this.

#5 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

I just reread the story. And then looked at the picture. The girl in the story is 2 yrs old and sleeping in a toddler bed, but to me, the girl in the picture looks like she's 6. ??

#6 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

She could be two.  Kids tend to look a little older in photos -- some kids more than others. It's like looking into the future and seeing what the kid's going to look like in a couple months or couple years.

But the image is a mermaid.  I wish I could drag up where I've seen it out of the depths of my brain because I spent hours last night googling everything I could think of.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#7 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:14 AM

View PostTantric Kitten, on 17 September 2013 - 06:03 AM, said:

She could be two.  Kids tend to look a little older in photos -- some kids more than others. It's like looking into the future and seeing what the kid's going to look like in a couple months or couple years.

But the image is a mermaid.  I wish I could drag up where I've seen it out of the depths of my brain because I spent hours last night googling everything I could think of.

Mermaid The Body Found?

#8 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:08 AM

I was looking through their images because of the big eyes and softened nose but the one I'm thinking about has spreadable fins where ears should be.

#9 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,004 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

Looks like an angry alien to me
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, photo, analysis, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic