• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 luis

luis

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

This was taken at the hospital in Toronto Canada,where my dad was staying.We were in the tv room and he said take a picture of me and i said ok. the camera turned off after i took this photo even tho it had battery left.When I got home I was looking at the photos I took that day and I zoomed in to crop the pic when I saw what looked like a face so I blew the picture bigger so I could see it better and it looks like a lady's face and half the body and she is kind of smiling at the camera its a great pic . I got the original photo in my camera. you guys can use it if you like and email me back if you need more info..ok thanks for your time..
Attached File  ghost pic 3.jpg   224.51K   104 downloads

Edited by luis, 26 January 2014 - 09:13 PM.

#2 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

I see what you are talking about but I can see what looks like another face right. next to itit as well.  Windows are probably THE most difficult place to identify anything as paranormal because there are so many things that can cause false results, from reflections to smudges on the windows.  Because this looks hazy white, I am leaning toward smudges on the window.  Pariedolia caused by reflections of  trees, clouds and other outside things is responsible for probably 99.9% of all window ghosts, and I think that's the case here as well.

Ghilly                                                                  

#3 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:32 AM

I pretty much agree with Ectoplazzum. This looks like low resolution pixel detail combined with detail and/or reflections in the window view which is causing pareidolia. The "eyes" of the figure are just segments of the dark lines running across the image in that area. The other features are indistinguishable from the surrounding pixels. ISO of 800, on a small sensor camera, is contributing to the "noisy" digital artifacts which are making up the features.

The EXIF data said that the flash was fired. Do you know why there is a large square shadow over the image?

#4 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:39 AM

What they said...
Who you gonna call?

#5 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

I agree with everyone.
Posted Image

#6 luis

luis

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:03 AM

Ok thanks for the comments. I got an email from this ghost reseach place i sent the photo to and they want to put the picture in their monthly magazine lol thats so cool.

#7 ctpuckett

ctpuckett

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Music, photography, all things unexplained.

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

In the window, you can see the reflection of the opposite side of the room (notice the chair on the photographers left side). It looks as if the reflection is also showing the wall that is to the right of the gentleman. The image itself toward the lower left shows there may be seating on that same wall. Could this just be reflection of people that are sitting to the side of the gentleman?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users