Something Weird Is Happening At My House

• You cannot reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic

#21 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 11:41 PM

The animals jumping on the bed thing is quite common, I've written about my father's experience (nightly occurrence) with something similar on here before :)

How are you going now ?
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#22 JohnHermes

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:36 AM

The energy body is of key importance in whatever has been taking place in your life. It is an energetic fact that your energy body, instead of moving away from you, as it normally happens, is approaching you with great speed. It means that something is going to knock the daylights out of you. A tremendous degree of control is going to come into your life, but not your control, the energy body's control.
  There are scores of outside forces controlling you at this moment. The control that I am referring to is something outside the domain of language. It is your control and at the same time it is not. It cannot be classified, but it can certainly be experienced. And above all, it can certainly be manipulated. Remember this: It can be manipulated, to your total advantage, of course, which again, is not your advantage, but the energy body's advantage. However, the energy body is you, so we could go on forever like dogs biting their own tails, trying to describe this. Language is inadequate. All these experiences are beyond syntax.
  If you pay close attention to the darkness of the foliage without focusing your eyes, but sort of look at it from the corner of your eye, you will see a fleeting
shadow crossing your field of vision.
  Early night is the appropriate time of day for doing what I am asking you to do. It takes a moment to engage the necessary attention in you to do it. Don't stop until you catch that fleeting black
shadow, fleeting black shadows all over the place. That's the universe at large, incommensurable, nonlinear, outside the realm of syntax. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were the first ones to see those fleeting shadows, so they followed them around. They saw them as you will see them, and they saw them as energy that flows in the universe. And they did discover something transcendental. They discovered that we have a companion for life. We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so.
  It's pitch black around us, but if you look out of the corner of your eye, you will still see fleeting
shadows jumping all around you.
  You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact
for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico".  -
Don Juan Matus, The Active Side Of Infinity.

Edited by JohnHermes, 05 March 2019 - 02:39 AM.

#23 moiraesfate

Disembodied Voice

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 07:43 PM

Hello everyone,

I know I've been gone quite a while. Long story.

The activity has remained fairly steady with sounds and the like. Except for the night before last and I don't know what to think.

I walked into my bathroom at night. As usual, I flipped the light on (and accidentally the ceiling fan that doesn't actually do anything other than make noise), and the moment I hit that switch, I heard a *crack* on my right beside the sink. I turned to look because quite frankly it scared the crud out of me and started my heart pounding.

I always have one of those little cups next to think sink (the throw away ones) for use when I get ready for/get up from bed. Here's the thing... that cup was sitting on it's side. The room is far too small for my husband and I to have been in there together, and my cat was sleeping on the couch (and complained quite loudly when I got up for the bathroom since she was sleeping in my lap).

I'm not sure why the cup would be sitting on it's side or even able to make that noise. It was right side up earlier. I tried to repeat the sound. The only way I could get it to repeat was to hold onto the cup and slam it down hard on the counter. Just knocking it over accidentally would have knocked it into the sink not on the counter top. Picking it up and dropping it made it bounce. And even with me holding it, the sound was muffled (likely because my hand absorbed the vibration). So the only way that it could have made that sound was to be picked up and slammed down but with nothing holding it.

wth

#24 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:26 AM

LOL, It must be the time for a bit of heightened activity.

I had a bit of my own too.

I got up during the night to the other bedroom bedside lamp on. Since it is at the other end of the house and no one sleeps there; I thought they were playing games with me!
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#25 moiraesfate

Disembodied Voice

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:16 PM

Hi everyone,

I know I've been gone quite a while. Alot has been going on. I went back home for three weeks, and it did make me feel better. Still having trouble getting up the guts to go back to work though.

Anyway, something really weird just happened and I don't know what to think.

So that bloody cypress tree in front of the house grew into the pipes. Gee what not a surprise that is. I hate that tree but it's quite literally illegal to chop the thing down because they are on the protected species list. We had to get someone in to cut the roots out of the pipes so we can shower and have to have them come back Monday to do some more fixes. Now comes the weird part. Of course I had to mop the floor and put a bunch of disgusting towels and the like into the washer. I dumped the water I used to mop the floor into the sink thinking it would be easier to clean. Then grabbed the bleach bubble thing to let it do it's cleaning thing while I had the shower. I did not turn on the water in the sink since I didn't want the cleaning fluid to wash away, I wanted it to penetrate for a bit, then I could wipe it away myself after. Here's the thing... I stepped out of the shower and the cold water tap in the sink was on full blast.

I did not turn that tap on, and my husband swears he wasn't in the bathroom. I don't ever use the cold water tap, I use the warm water because it's going to be cool for a minute anyway. And since I wanted it off to properly clean the sink.... wth?

This is the most overt it's ever gotten. Usually it's sounds, but this is something else entirely. I'll update if anything changes.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com