#21 True North

True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:37 PM

[deleted]

Edited by True North, 23 October 2016 - 10:39 AM.

#22 Kriak

Kriak

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:45 AM

Had another dream about the closet, this time the shadow dude dragged me into it.  Woke up thrashing around like crazy.  When I left my room to go upstairs, had a large black round thing fly past my head and go up into the ceiling about where my nephews room is.

#23 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:28 AM

View PostTrue North, on 23 May 2016 - 07:37 PM, said:

No thanks.
Myself, these things aren't a matter of belief; I look to fundamentally understand that which I wish to know, and that's why I'm someone who doesn't find the discussion of any ideas 'touchy'. You could have responded privately if you'd wanted to, so obviously it's not something you're into talking about in private either.

Hi!

There are many of us here that view things differently.   That's something that just is.  I personally find your topic interesting but it doesn't belong here.

I would suggest going over to Research and post your interest.  See who bites on it.  I'll be there.
Find an old place with history, with people and learn all its nuances.

#24 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,641 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:40 AM

Leaving religious practices out of the mix, then I would still have to recommend the experiment I talked to you about.  ;)
And I still believe your dreams are being placed in your mind to scare you.

Are you a happy cheerful person?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#25 Kriak

Kriak

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:55 PM

Normally yes.  Still trying to keep upbeat even with this craziness lol.  Last night was peaceful though.  Must've been full-up on whatever it sucked out of me lol.

#26 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:50 PM

Kriak, The reason why this entity is appearing in recurring dreams and doing wrong things to you, is simply because it's WEAK!
It's weak, as it cannot do such things to you in reality. There is no need to be scared of this entity, and make it seem stronger than it really is, Kriak. Fear and negative thoughts feeds such entities, and what you need to do is make it starve, and once it learns that there is nothing here for it to feed on, it may leave.

#27 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:58 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 20 May 2016 - 11:48 PM, said:

I guess I have some questions for you... but first of all, I want to say that CATS are a great detector of shadow ghosts & entities. Everyone that lives in a haunted house with shadow ghosts/entities should have a cat or get one! :)  I understand they see other types of supernatural types as well... but with shadow entities, they win the prize! Especially mature cats.

That's very true Jim, cats are excellent detectors of ghosts and entities. I have seen cat's in action, as they often had let me know of the presence, in the past well before an entity made it self known to me. ;)

#28 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:16 PM

Hudds, I can't tell you how glad I am to have you back with us!  :good:
Excellent counsel for Kriak... thanks for stepping up!

Menet... thank you for standing up and addressing the situation above with True North. Glad you were able to direct him to the right place!
Posted Image

#29 Kriak

Kriak

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:24 AM

Been ignoring the sounds mostly.  Opened my door this morning and it was literally right outside the door.  It poofed quick once I started staring at it.  I told it that it wasn't welcome here and that it needed to leave.  We'll see what happens.  Kitty is avoiding downstairs and my room again.  It was weird, I dreamed of my mother then this thing pops up after I wake up.  It was a weird dream(even for me lol)  I dreamed I was standing in a field.  There was a deep chasm in the ground and light coming from the sky.  There was a voice talking to me from the chasm, trying to tempt me with all the things it could do for me.  The light from the sky was silent, just shining down on the field.  The voice from the chasm finally said 'I can do so much for you.  Come on, what do you have to lose?'  I said 'Everything.  I am not interested in anything you have for me.'  As I walked away from the chasm, the light got brighter and I saw my mom smiling at me, standing by a tree.  That's when I woke up and found Shadow Dude standing outside my door.  It was an interesting night.

Edited by Kriak, 27 May 2016 - 11:39 AM.

#30 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:39 AM

Kriak, good for you for staring it down until it poofed! You definitely had the upper hand on that encounter! I know we had talked about you doing that but I couldn't help but wonder if you would actually have the nerve when confronted, good for you! If kitty is avoiding your room, maybe you should try taking her down there anyway. She could tell us a lot just by how she acts. And pay attention to the direction/s she stares at, as well. Those may be areas to treat eventually. Then let us know.

As for the dream... this thing is either imitating a devil or it is one. But we'll call it a dark entity for now. As you seem to already know, it wants possession of you. And is offering you gifts to tempt you. The devil tried to tempt Jesus in the same way, Matt 4:1-11. You passed the test, my friend! And I loved the way you stood up for yourself! Then as the prize, your mother was there too (in your dream) to cheer you on, how cool is that! Then of course the dark entity wanted to take his defeat out on you for you standing up for yourself. It was sure it would have more power over you in your dreams but you proved it wrong!

Have you considered having your house blessed by a church in the area? Are you religious at all? Because that's pretty much the next step for you. It's serious enough now to warrant that. Would your father allow that? This entity might back off now being you confronted it at the door and in your dream. But be aware, if it decides to rebel, things could get worse and you will have to take further action. Stay strong like the person you are, Kriak. But talk to your dad about all of this soon, okay?

Let me know your thoughts.
Posted Image

#31 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:45 AM

By the way... can you help me with my research by describing what this shadow entity looked like? How tall, facial features, eyes, etc.
Thanks
Posted Image

#32 Kriak

Kriak

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:12 AM

He's more of a dark grey all over with black areas where the eyes and mouth would be.  As for height, that seems to depend on what he feel likes being.

#33 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:37 AM

In the doorway, how tall was it?
And please let me know your thoughts on what I posted yesterday... we are coming to decision time.
Posted Image

#34 Kriak

Kriak

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 02:48 PM

In the door he was maybe 6ft.  Dunno about the blessing, would have to see what's around my area.

#35 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:02 PM

6 Feet tall... that's good to know... thanks!

Kriak... where are you on the scale of from 1-10 on how badly you want all of this to stop? I have been sensing some resistance on your part.
1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10

1. It's fine, I kind of like it
5. I really want it gone but I can put up with it.
10. I will do anything it takes to rid these things from my life!

Where are you on the scale? .............And what's holding you back?
Posted Image

#36 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:14 PM

Kriak... have you ever found your car keys in the refrigerator?
Posted Image

#37 Kriak

Kriak

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

XD No keys in the fridge lol.  I'm about at a 5 on the scale.  I'm fairly sure that it's going to get sick of constantly getting  denied,fought against and will either go back where it came from or go try to find an easier target.

#38 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:40 PM

Well, let me know if it happens with the fridge.

I figured you would be right around 5 on the scale. Do you see the adventure in all of this? I mean, it must feel exciting in a way, right? You're seeing things and are experiencing things that most will never even be aware of in their entire life. And I can see how that would be thrilling in a way. And you have control of the situation for the most part, which adds to the excitement. So I can understand how you feel.

Hey, remember I told you that I had two last questions on the agenda to ask you?  :)
Are you up to answering them?
Posted Image

#39 Kriak

Kriak

Orb

• GS Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:58 AM

Depends on the questions :P  It's been quiet the last 2 days ever since the confrontation.  Hopefully it stays that way.

#40 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:39 AM

Well, with majorly confronting it twice in one night, it may not want to come back. So let's see how it goes then.
But either way, I was so proud of you for standing up to it at the door! It was the right thing to do in your particular situation!  
You have now shown it that you're not a force to be dealt with.

If this were to continue though, we may need to work on bumping that number on the scale up to a 7.  ;)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users