• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 J.O.E.E.V.A.N.S.

J.O.E.E.V.A.N.S.

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:53 AM

In my room I have two lamps beside my double bed and this is what my story will revolve around. So two days ago, I made my way to bed facing the left of my room. I start slowly falling asleep up untill the lamp I am facing makes an odd noise as if someone flicked it and it started to vibrate. I acknowledge the noise at first but after a couple of seconds I thought to myself that the noise isn't very normal as it was unprevoked and specific. I was a bit spooked but, earlier I saw a bumble bee flying around my room so I thought it could of easily hit into the lamp. So cut to last night where I wake up at 3 O'clock in the morning and the lamp on my right, again which I was facing started to rattle a lot as if some pushed it to vibrate and pushed it again and again. I was spooked but, I didn't want to wake anyone in my house so I rolled over to the over side of the room and the rattling stopped. So now I've started to wonder wether last night in my tired state I fabricated the whole thing. Because when I was younger I really didn't like the idea of ghost and would always be spooked out. So one night I rolled over in my bed and a pot full of pins was skidded along my bed side table because I knocked it with my covers. It freaked me out and I hid under my covers and 10 minutes later I though I heard it move and fall onto the floor. I ran to my parents room but it was all apart of my imagination because when I returned the pins where on the table again. So from there I've always looked at this stuff logically but, i'm not sure if the lamp was brought on by the first lamp incident and was a product of my imagination or what.

However, it was notable that the day in which the first lamp moved I watched those really the pits Lance Stewart ghost videos. In which he uses a ouiji board. Obviously I wasn't playing along but, could him chanting at an ouiji board be powerful enough to get through my speakers and summon a ghost. I don't really want any garbage and I'm only going to chant ghost if it happens one more time but, either way I'm intrested to see what the community says and if it is real what should I do.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 04:22 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards :)

My personal thoughts are, no, I don't think something can be summons through a set of speakers!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:04 PM

I'm with Klainey, unlikely that something can be summoned through speakers.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,641 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:01 AM

Well, first... you have to consider your sleepy state. So we really can't count that as evidence at this point in time.

Do you sleep with a nightlight on? If not, I suggest you get one for your room and your closet. And leave them on all night.

If this is an entity you need to tell it to leave you alone, but that's all, nothing else. And if you are religious at all, dismiss it in the name of Jesus Christ. And then pray for protection and a peaceful nights sleep. And in the morning thank him for watching over you. Thanking him in the morning is very important. Oh, and even If you're not religious, I'm still including these remarks for the many others that will read this.

I guess it's wait and see at this point. If there are other disturbances over the next several nights, please note them and report back with us so we can help get this figured out.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users