Free Skins
© Fisana

Finally, A Real Haunting Help...i'm The Victim!

GhostsReal Haunting Demon Crazy Haunted Spirits Contact Paranormal

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 K_Cory

K_Cory

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:09 PM

This is the shortened version because it is difficult to recall it all, I have blocked this stuff out for so long it is still difficult to believe it has come to existence within my life, whether or not it is permanent I guess time will only tell...
Please bear with me and read it all.
I would also like to note, that in writing this my computer has restarted itself twice, - stoked you guys got auto-save. :)

Hey There...
I'm 22, currently living in Los Angeles.
I find the words hard to write about whats happening, it is difficult to describe, but I will do my best because I would like a solution to my current situation...
Well ill start by saying I grew up believing in the paranormal - and some things would happen, but I simply disregarded these events as normal things as time went by. The older I got the more normal these occurrences seemed... "A creek or knock, A whisper, A light brush on your back or shoulder," who the hell knows! but as you grow up you simple regard these mishaps as normal life occurrences. I believed in the paranormal but I never thought I would be part of it until this happened
It started about 6 months ago in my old apartment,

I was sleeping and was woken up by what felt like an itch on my nose, I disregarded it but suddenly the itch came back. I look around my room and I notice what I believe to be smoke or mist going back and forth, almost as if pacing. I am not saying anything and the mist is just going back and forth back and forth. Intermittently the mist would come at me as if to go through me, but I would not move much, only to rub my face where I felt an itch. I am scared but intrigued all at the same time, I knew the paranormal existed but I don't believe in that stuff, its not real...it can't be what I think it is. Yea well I was in for a rude awakening about that one. Eventually I calm myself after I come to this realization of whats happening, I eventually get the nerve to say something, I say "What do you want"and then suddenly out it goes, like a white orb traveling through my door. I say, "Come back"....It never came back.

2 Months Ago...
I move into a new apartment, not because of this incident but because my landlord and I did not get along, mainly because we weren't allowed to have dogs in our building and I have a dog = Conflict = Me wanting to move out, get it.

Then about a month ago I feel the same itch on my nose and it wakes me up. I notice the same sort of presence/experienced the same sort of things that I did back in my old apartment. I want to try and communicate with it so I say, "Its okay, you can stay" - Yea really regret that one, don't judge. I started using my phone to talk with it, I would ask for it to tap once for yes and twice for no, classic rite? Well it worked, sometimes I could hear the knocks out loud and sometimes I had to see the waveform on my phone while I was recording to hear/see the answer after I would say something.

However, A few hours of conversation with the thing through my phone I notice things begin to change, the white mist disappeared and the energy shifted to a much darker one. I was using my phone to contact the spirit/energy in my apartment and I started to hear darker messages and rings and bells, all sorts of strange noises. I remember asking it if it was a demon, it said yes. I have many of the recordings, but they are too large for me to initially upload, I hope that I will be allowed to upload the videos and audio files that I have. You All, can truly be the judge of my situation...or if I should be on some serious medication.

A little back story - I was leaving for a family trip right after school ended this semester. This incident happened about a month ago, which was right before the family trip.

Two days before the trip, I started to record the stuff on my GoPro and I was getting legitimate footage, you could clearly see a hand or a figure, a face or a mist, a spirit or a demon. But, I swear on my soul, I would get this footage and upload it on iMovie. Try to edit the images that were once clear as day and they would get scrubbed. I have some of the scrubbed footage *I deleted most of it hoping that removing all content of this being would remove it from my life, Yea-NOPE.....still here and ever clear.* But anyways I was finally able to get some videos uploaded, HA I WIN. Not really tho.....
Luckily my girlfriend was able to see the videos clearly, and a few other people who I know wouldn't lie to me like my sister and her husband and a couple close friends. This made me feel a lot better because these things really mess with you, constantly preforming stunts and trickery - or influencing your thoughts to try and make you second guess yourself into thinking you are crazy and you are just making it up somehow...because your nutz. I have come to realize that I must stay vigilant in my beliefs and no longer ignore the situation, because ignoring it helps a lot but it didn't make it go away, I want this to go away and would like to hear how to make it go....AWAY!

So...What would happen and what continues to happen is I get these energy drains. In my stomach, my solar plexus, my third eye. Now they are very small and don't happen all that much but every now and then there is a more serious outbreak, hence the purpose of me writing this now. There was once a time where these drains were so significant I would almost faint.

So...That ishhh went down and I was like what the heck?, this crud is all REAL, it's all REAL, ever since I was a kid I though this crud was real and now I know with 100% certainty, not 99 or 98 - but 100. ITS REALLLLL

So...I start to understand this thing better as time goes on"to my own surprise I will add"---> I wasn't freaking the f**k out. Let you all in on a little secret; Having a serious encounter with the paranormal has been on the top of my list of fears, since I was that young boy who noticed the shadows moving or someone talking to me thru the dark...I'd say something to my parents the next morning after one of these "events" but they dismissed it as childish imagination and never invested a thought into it.
But, I was and am currently calm towards the situation, knowing fully this thing feeds off of my energy and the emotion I let out. I will not let it control me, because I know the power of influence this demon currently has on me. It is not that serious, but it is not insignificant none the less...I write this now to you all hoping that you can help me figure out a solution to this issue before it becomes an ISSUE.

I'll cut to the chase because I don't want to waste any more of your time if this is just my imagination. However, if it is indeed real then your opinion is very important to me.

I think what happened is this negative entity tricked me into letting it into my home and my energy by making me think it was something different than it was, I had no idea what to do and what not to do when it came to the paranormal, until then it didn't have a role in my life...wow...how that has changed. I figured out that this thing feeds off of our actions, I haven't been the perfect person, I like to indulge in typical 22 year old behavior...drugs,girls,cars ---> In that order. I love life and consider myself a pretty happy and jovial person with a relatively good IQ and street smarts, I'm not making this crud up for attention or anything like that, I share my story to help those in a similar situation and to gain further knowledge and
****HOPEFULLY GAIN A SOLUTION*****

I will add something I believe to be true, these entities cannot read our thoughts but can influence our behavior somehow. They are drawn to our negative actions and repelled by our positive ones. Positive people and good deeds keep you in the light and negative actions and negative people let the darkness in. After all the light would not exist without the darkness, rite. Writing this has not been easy, I have noticed its presence even now...
I think this thing was able to seek me out because for a time I struggled with depression as a result of a rough upbringing and lack of positive role models - I had problems with self-abuse and thoughts of suicide...
There just wasn't that much "good" in my life, its difficult to see the good as a youth when you go thru a lot of crud.
The good part is I eventually hit bottom and came out the other side.

Thats why have a much brighter outlook on life currently and won't let anything or anyone prevent me from killing it at life. Thats why i'm writing to you on a Friday night instead of being out parting w/ my friends
Thats why I need your help...

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:56 PM

Hello and Posted Image to the boards

I have removed your other post as it was the same as this one.
  • Firstly, I think you should try to stop the drugs. It makes life a lot better :yes:
  • You need to think what you are doing! Engaging/ having contact with it, won't help in getting it to stop!
  • You need to protect yourself in what ever belief system you have (whether it is prayer / white light /crystals/smudging /cleansing your aura etc.
  • Stay positive and make boundaries for yourself (behaviour you are willing to accept).
Unfortunately, some doors are harder to close once you open them and you don't need to believe 100% to have negative things happen.

Again welcome to the boards and thank you for sharing your experiences :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,721 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:11 AM

All good points, Klainey.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

Agree, i think you need to at least make some headway with Klainey's suggestions before I can provide you with much else in terms of advice. I hope you let us know how you go though.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,721 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:54 AM

K_Cory ..... how are things going? Maybe we can work on some things that might help you deal with this.
Let me know if you're still here with us and we can talk.
Posted Image

#6 K_Cory

K_Cory

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:10 PM

Hello,
Thank you for your support. Things continue to happen as time goes on. I have began to live a more healthy lifestyle, knowing that my choices have an impact on this sort of stuff. I hope I can show you a link or place an attachment to a message to show you all the video, you can be the judge if I'm crazy or not.

#7 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,721 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:33 PM

Glad you checked back in, K_Cory!

Yes.... let's dive into this a bit and see if we can find you something that might help you with this haunting. I will take the time to reread your rather extensive summary tonight and respond by tomorrow. I'm glad to hear that you are working on some lifestyle changes because that will definitely make a difference!

Unfortunately... we haven't updated yet to enable Video and certain types of attachments at this time. But you can attach pics. But you are however, welcome to share some things with me at my email address and maybe I can link them to this thread.   Email: mailbox@ghoststudy.com

I will get back with you tomorrow with some thoughts that I might have on your haunting.

Hang in there my friend  :)

Oh, and can you give a brief summary of what's presently going on? Just a quick paragraph will do.
Posted Image

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,721 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:20 AM

Okay, I reread your story and I have a few questions...
By the way, If there's ever any questions you would rather answer in private, that's fine. .....My email: mailbox@ghoststudy.com

1. Up to the time of your introduction to this entity 6 months ago.... had you been into the occult, using a Ouija board, seances,
heavy drinking, drugs or maybe having especially evil thoughts? Or anything else that you think might attract an entity to you?

2a. Since this all started 6 months ago... Are you having feelings of hopelessness, paranoia, depression or neurosis?  How about a distancing
between you and family or even between you and close friends? Or maybe even distancing yourself from the world?
2b. And did any of the above happen on a regular basis before this all started with the entity?

3. What are your experiences with this entity presently?

4. Are you still communicating with the entity?

5. How often are you having nightmares?

6. Who lives with you in your dwelling? Have others heard or felt anything there?

7. Are you religious at all? And to what degree?

That's it for now. Feel free to answer here or in an email

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a lot of questions... but if you are up to it, I think it will help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

#9 spineofsnake

spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:12 AM

I wanted to respond to you because I'm a spiritual worker and I've worked with a several people dealing with these issues. I only had time to skim your post but I'll try to give it more attention later.

I'm seeing red flags in your story. Depression, drugs, personal upheaval etc. I think you're right in your self-assessment that you picked up a parasitic attachment that was drawn to both your vulnerability and your curiosity. And let's be honest, your direct invitation. On that note, have you tried simply disinviting it? Firmly and clearly denying it any more of your energy and asking it to go away?

95% of the time these things aren't demons, even if they claim to be. They're a little lower on the totem pole than that lol, and yes they feed on energy. Sometimes they're generated by your own mind and other times they come from outside. I will resist naming them since different people prefer different terminology. But there are a few basic steps that can help:

- Disinvite it. This is bigger than it sounds. Some people resist letting things go.
- Cleanse your body, your home and all your possessions. Many different techniques for this but I prefer good old fashioned sea salt, holy water and frankincense. If you have a family tradition, use that.
- Put up protections so it doesn't come back. Again many different techniques and happy to go into more detail, other members here have great suggestions too. This means closing the wounds in your energetic body too. See a good energy worker for this or DIY it.
- Avoid habits, patterns and people that leave doors open for it to come back. You know what those are in your own life.

Good luck! These things can be tough to remove but just remember you have all the power you need within to take your life back.

P.S. it also sounds like you potentially have some gifts. Those can attract attention too. So probably good to explore more and get some guidance on how to work with them.

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:35 AM

Very good advice everyone :good: I hope K_Cory comes back to read it :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#11 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:16 PM

i hope we hear back from K_Cory!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#12 daphnerose

daphnerose

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 250 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

Sheilding immediately pops into mind.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GhostsReal Haunting, Demon, Crazy, Haunted, Spirits, Contact, Paranormal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users