• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:03 AM

ok so i am a member here and have had a few things happen to me but recently my brother has been calling me scared to death about things he cant explain.i am writing this post in hopes of getting a few opinions for him as I myself have no idea why these things are happening to him.Anyways my brother works the graveyard shift cleaning up old banks,and offices etc... the first time he called me he said he was about to throw out the trash for the night at an office building he had been working at.when he walked to the backyard he had a garbage bag with him and there was a flower bed to the left of him.when something near the flower bed caught his eye.He says it was a dark figure hunched over the flower bed.he freaked out and dropped the garbage bag and left.after that a few weeks later,he was coming home from a job in the middle of the night,he usually takes the back roads home and his gps was telling him he had a right turn coming up,before he got to it he realized there was a cemetery on that right at the corner.He saw a young man walking through the cemetery and he thought to himself "why is that guy walking around out here at night let alone in there" he proceeded ahead and realized this "kid" had a red and black shirt on with squares and his sleeves were rolled up and he had jeans on but they were rolled up to his knees and he was barefoot,he also had a haircut that he described as a "bowl cut".as he came to the corner the kid was walking out of the cemetery and that's when he realizedhe could see thru him from the legs down.the kid turned to him and as the headlights hit him he was gone.my brother was so afraid and turned off the radio and couldn't say a word til he got home.he didn't want to tell anyone for fear that people would think he was crazy.The last thing he told me was about a week ago.He was working what used to be an old bank.back in the 1940's but it was now a real estate office.he didn't want to do the night shift so he was there around 5.at 6:30 pm he was calling my phone nonstop but I couldn't answer cause I was really busy.i called him about 15 mins later and asked what was wrong cause he never calls me like that.He told me he was at work but outside the building.he was almost in tears and I could hear he sounded like he had a lump in his throat.i told him he was scaring me and told him to calm down and take a breath.when he did he told me that he was cleaning the office and was about to vaccum when out of nowhere this lady came from behind him walking by.the lights were off but it was daylight out so he could still see.the motion sensors didn't turn on when she walked by and he thought that was a little odd but didn't think much of it.and he didn't hear the door open or anything but he said "hello" and she didn't say anything.she kept walking and she was walking looking to the floor.He thought to himself "what a rude b****" he then said "excuse me mam I'm gonna turn on the vacuum just to let u know so u don't get startled" and yet again no response.he then looked up and asked himself "where is she going?"the offices were closed for the day and so he thought maybe she worked there and was going to an office for paperwork or something.but when he looked at her really good,she had a weird dress on and It had a little pocket on it and she worked for a bank(not in this era) and she looked like she came out of a black and white movie.He followed her down the hall calling to her and she kept walking.when she took the right turn at the end of the hall my brother did too and she was gone.he took a left turn after and exited the building.he eventually went back days later but with a friend this time and when he went into the building he facetimed me and showed me he was in the basementwhere there was blueprints of the place,chairs,safes in the walls,safe deposit boxes etc... all of it was frozen in time.it was so cool to see and it was a huge maze down there he started to lose signal so he went back up to the first floor.i don't know what to tell him about his experiences.i cant relate in that way cause ive seen things but not like that in my face and in detail.i usually hear more so I have no idea why he can see things like that.Maybe someone out there can tell us??? thanks for taking the time to read this long post lol

#2 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:04 AM

Btw: i just called my brother to get a little more details about the lady...he said he saw the side of her face..she was an older lady maybe in her 50's she had some wrinkles on her face and she was wearing a hat.she also had a bag like a satchel i guess where people put papers in and her dress was like a olive color even though she looked gray if that makes sense

Edited by Gmorals, 01 August 2017 - 06:05 AM.

#3 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:22 AM

Either your brother is a "sensitive"... or a paranoiac... Most likely a sensitive, which he'll have to learn to cope with encounters. Sensitives are know to attract a great many things.

#4 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:51 AM

Oh ok i was looking into it myself this morning and I'm thinking the same thing.he told me this morning that hes been seeing things alot more now.he lives in a house thats considered a historical home it was built in the 1800's.he actually found alot of weird things in the basement.he even found a stove buried in the backyard which i found odd

#5 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:39 PM

I myself am pretty 'sensitive'. Have been all my life, but it really took off after my first NDE in 04.

The worst thing is having no one to talk to about it.

I think it would be a good idea if he could join up and talk about or ask questions about his experiences / encounters.

We're a friendly crowd, most of the time... B)

#6 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

I think he'd benefit from joining the forums. But it's up to him :)
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#7 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:31 PM

Yea i talked to him about this.i myself have had experiences and have gotten alot advice and just overall comfort knowing I'm not the only one.ill definitely send him a link to this website to see if he wants to join cause he has alot of things to get off his mind.thank u guys!

Edited by Gmorals, 01 August 2017 - 02:32 PM.

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

Good advice everyone :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:05 PM

It maybe helpful to him (and others) just knowing "they're not alone" others have had similar experiences/encounters.

#10 spineofsnake

spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:49 PM

I recommend he screen out mental health concerns first, since it's possible they could be hallucinations.

But from your descriptions of what he saw it sounds like he is sensitive. And these experiences can be terrifying with no context to put them in. I  also agree with CDS that one burden of being sensitive is attracting a lot of attention. He will be seen as a bridge or gateway to the world of the living from the other side. And living people may be drawn to him for the same reason. He needs some guidance on how to set healthy boundaries and turn his sight "off" when necessary. I suggest he find people who are like himself to talk to, especially people who are more comfortable with their abilities. And you being there for him as a sibling is also a great help - having even one person who believes him and listens to him will make him feel less alone.

#11 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:01 PM

hes a healthy adult and had never seen things before or even believed in these types of things.I just saw him yesterday and he was re enacting what happened the other day with the lady and it seemed as if she was just a regular person walking by but obviously it wasn't.he said hes starting to not freak out bout it anymore as its always happening now and he says "I swear when it happens I just laugh to myself cause if I don't ill freak out" he says that's why he also calls me,to have someone to talk to who wont judge him.I just told him next time NOT to call out to whatever he sees cause maybe some of it is residual and theyre just going about their business and if its not he doesn't want to bring attention to himself,idk.He says sometimes he cant tell if its not a real person cause they look so solid until he takes a good look and he realizes its not from this era which is really freaky.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users