• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BloodyRose90345

BloodyRose90345

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 02:04 PM

I live in this old house with my family, we moved here in 2001 or 2002 and there's something in the basement. Ever since I could remember I could always feel something down there watching me. It started interacting with me at age 4, I would be in bed and hear footsteps walk from the basement door to my room and it just escalated from there. Soon I started hearing voices that weren't there when I be at the store or out of the house with my mother, I didn't think anything of it, I just brushed it off. But then one day I was at school and I was tired so I went to the nurses office to take a nap and I had this weird dream of a male figure cloaked in black guiding me to the farest room in the back of the basement, it said it was waiting for me to make a deal and that it was losing patients. Ever since I had that dream I started hearing a voice in my head that wasn't mine anwsering questions I thought of, soon something started sitting on my bed at night stroking my hair. It would watch me through out the night standing at the foot of my bed. I'm starting to think I'm going crazy cause it's only doing these things to me, it ignores my parents as if they aren't even there, even now writing this I can feel it surrounding me and I don't know how to get rid of it. I at first thought it was my real dad who passed in 2003 but now I'm not so sure, I don't know what to do and I don't know if I'm in danger. Please help.

#2 lorac61469

lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 02:35 PM

How old are you. And have you mentioned these voices to a parent or a doctor?

#3 BloodyRose90345

BloodyRose90345

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 02:43 PM

I'm 16 and they put me on medication thinking they have to do with my ADHD or my depression and anxiety but it's still there.

#4 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

I am so sorry you have to go through this. I hope someone can give you some good advice on what to do.If nothing else, at least you can come here and talk about it.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#5 lorac61469

lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:20 PM

I'm sure someone here will come along and give you some advice on how to deal with something paranormal but my advice is to talk to your doctor again. Your medicine may need to be adjusted.

#6 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:31 AM

Hi and welcome, so sorry to hear of your experience. Does the voice stop or change when you're taking the medication you've been prescribed?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#7 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:40 AM

Lorac is right about the medicine. In my experience and observation, these entity's like to pick on the weakest person in the house. If someone is physically ill, mentally ill, or has a disability, that effects their daily life, and are either not treating it, or has the wrong dosage, they are going to come at you. But if you can make sure everything is right medically, you will have an easier time cutting them out of your life.

So, now that that's out of the way, people come forth and help, but remember, 16 years old, so be careful with the advice since mom and dad don't seem to be haunted.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,641 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:42 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 07 August 2017 - 12:40 AM, said:

Lorac is right about the medicine. In my experience and observation, these entity's like to pick on the weakest person in the house. If someone is physically ill, mentally ill, or has a disability, that effects their daily life, and are either not treating it, or has the wrong dosage, they are going to come at you. But if you can make sure everything is right medically, you will have an easier time cutting them out of your life.

So, now that that's out of the way, people come forth and help, but remember, 16 years old, so be careful with the advice since mom and dad don't seem to be haunted.

Thanks, Frootloops... excellent counsel to both BloodyRose and to us as we chime in to help.  ;)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:36 AM

BloodyRose90345 hello and Posted Image

Firstly, If there is a voice or voices telling you negative things then that is something you don't need to listen to and tell it/ them to go away! To be told it is waiting for you to make some sort of deal and it is losing patience; I would call that negative! A lot of people will say not to talk to it but this is different, this is something that has initiated some type of relationship with you. So you are quite within your rights to tell it to take a hike and it isn't welcome! Know that you are strong and have control of your space and this behaviour isn't welcome.

Keep good communications open with your parents and your doctor they are your best support system, but we are here too, to offer support and advice.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,641 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:27 AM

Have you had conversations with it? And had you become friends with it at some point in the past?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users