Free Skins
© Fisana

I Think Someone Something Has Been Following Me Since A Very Small Child Help !

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Dustyyee

Dustyyee

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

Need some advice that I ain't going mad !
My first experience I can remember was in a old house. My auntie was baby sitting me. I must have been just turning 4. I had a dimmer switch. She set the light and told me not to turn it up. She was scary so I didn't. She came up in a rage twice saying she heard me get out of bed and the light is brighter. So really scared I watched the light switch from my bed. I saw the dial turn. And yet again she came back up and went mental ! I protested my innocence but she never believed me.
Second experience was in a different home. Home no.2 about 7 of age this time. I had a squirrel statue attached to a metal ring. I went to bed with it on my bed side table. Woke up to the metal ring broke in 3 pieces and the squirrel broken up and imbedded into my concrete bedroom wall that diamond drill tips couldn't even put a screw in. An ear the other ear, head, tail, I had to pull them physically out the wall I asked my mum if it was her. It wasn't. Lots of things happened in house number two. I eventually got a German shepherd and he was great it was like someone would try and break into my room every night I had the door really stiff you had to really push it to get it open the door was to big for the frame on the carpet. All my family members wanted to fix it I protested. My dog would lay dead against the door as soon as it would start banging. The handle would be right up before I went to sleep and when I woke everyone morning it straight dead down like someone had tried coming in. He did get in sometimes I would wake up to a breath in my ear or a large shadow figure at the bottom of my bed. Even a weird crackle sound in my ear can't even explain the noise something I've never heard before. Door handles would moving. And sometimes when i was scared I would try make joke if it. Like speak to it. Once it open the door and closed it for me. And then a different time It threw a hair clip at me. A massive chunk of concrete just disappeared from me bedroom wall. Home no.2 was bad. My best friend ran out screaming when it was just us as all the doors and windows slammed shut at once she refused to go back in.
I then moved to flat with my boyfriend. As you entered the front door I had a set of stairs into my hallway. It was small. You could stand in the bedroom and see the other end of flat. Very small. The first night someone something bolted up the stairs and back down again it sounds like 5 people. My partner jumped up no one there nothing. He brushed it off saying next doors stairs must be against the wall. The flat was half a house, the back garden was my front garden and a man lived underneath, then a house next door. We soon got to know the neighbors and no the stairs where not against our wall no where near. It came from my stairs. The whole ceiling light white once I can't explain I also had my dog. Who I thought was under the bed and asked to stop growling, and turns out he was outside in the garden. The list goes on for my little flat.
Well now the problem is I've moved again and it was nice and no creapy feelings. I've got a 1 and a half year old now and a 2 month old. And I think it's found me that feeling came over me again today and then the door slammed it's never slammed in the six months of me living no windows open. There was just a feel of something watching me, and now there is weird banging in the loft. Again not overly windy and not a noise I've heard before, needs some advice please !!!!!!!

Also I have had my mental health tested as thought I was going loopy I am completely normal apparently

#2 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:02 PM

Since there isn't any physical evidence obtained or the experience are long past due I would just let it go unless it becomes a frequent occurrence and if it ramps up, I would consider a recording device to document it. Unfortunately, anyone who comments on your "experiences" are only going to make speculations and often those lead us further from the truth. Without some recorded evidence or a witness to the exact same event, I am not sure ones recounting can be acknowledged much further than a story commonly shared around a campfire. FTR I'm not questioning your experiences from a mental issue.

Edited by EVP, 08 August 2017 - 03:03 PM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#3 Dustyyee

Dustyyee

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:13 PM

Yea my partner and my family have been witnesses. Merely looking for advice. It's not been just me on my own. Well you wernt helpful ! I have a clean bill of mental health you just think your go crazy when so much has happened over the years

Couldn't give a crud of anyone on here believes me, more it's found me and now strange things are happening again only concerned as I have babies in the flat

Look for advise not skeptics

#4 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:25 PM

View PostDustyyee, on 08 August 2017 - 08:13 PM, said:

Yea my partner and my family have been witnesses. Merely looking for advice. It's not been just me on my own. Well you wernt helpful ! I have a clean bill of mental health you just think your go crazy when so much has happened over the years

Couldn't give a crud of anyone on here believes me, more it's found me and now strange things are happening again only concerned as I have babies in the flat

Look for advise not skeptics

I'm sure that EVP didn't mean any offense by their comments. You'll find that a lot of us are skeptics, it's a part of why we're here. I know for myself, I believe there are things I can't explain and I've had experiences I couldn't explain, but I'm still a skeptic and look for logical explanations first.

While I don't doubt your mental health, I will share that I personally suffer depression and anxiety which are controlled with meds. Mental illness doesn't automatically mean your experiences should be discounted.

YOU know what you've had happen. Part of what happens here is people try to rule out natural reasons for it, not just tell you that you clearly have ghosts bothering you. But, keep in mind, we aren't there with you, we aren't the ones who are seeing/hearing/feeling what you are. All we can do is tell you our OPINIONS.

As for what's gone on with you, I truly have no advice for you. I've never experienced anything like that.

#5 Dustyyee

Dustyyee

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:40 PM

It took years for things to happen around people, am sorry I do get a little uptight when it comes to this. I wanted to put a camera in home no.2 but my sister created a fuss and said she would move out. So my mother wouldn't let me. I wish I knew what it was. Am the first person to try and create a reasonable explanation. The kitchen door was rattling like crazy like someone was turning it violently  It stopped as soon a my partner looked at it. Only us two in the flat babies are sleeping. I just froze he said what's that noise I was standing watching it shake back and Forth I just pointed to the door handle he saw it but for a split second.
I actually had my stepdad wake me up once in house no.2 to ask if I was pulling on a wire that went through there in built cupboards that snap back, into my room as ithe door kept opening. I was asleep so I wernt. Then he goes back to his room shouts go freakin open it again, nothing happened he goes toilet then all you hear is y mother scream, all the cupboard doors in her room opened ! Anyway they haven't had a peep since they moved out.

Since I moved out sorry !

#6 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:41 PM

No offense was meant by my statement but it's impossible to give any type of advise from an event when you were 4 years old. The first step is to document. It's always wise to validate your experiences and figure out how frequent they occur and to try to record to verify. Am I a skeptic? I have investigated for over a decade and offer a balanced approach. I will be the first to admit there are experiences that can't be explained but critical thought always needs to applied to initiate a credible starting point  and documenting is always an important measure and I always hold more credibility to collective experiences. That is why I ask. I hope you are able to help yourself..

Just be careful if you bring someone in from the outside who wants to do a cleansing for a fee. That can turn into an experience of missing money without any direction in your favor.

BTW - Thank you Tarinya :)

Edited by EVP, 08 August 2017 - 08:46 PM.

Posted Image

#7 Dustyyee

Dustyyee

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:52 PM

And thanks you where nicer it's my first time trying to search for help with this just me I can handle, but am worried it or what ever my latch onto my children like it has me. My partner is an unbelievaber but he's now ran out of excuses. For the ceiling light up bright white never it blinded us for about 5 seconds in the old flat, he dove to the windows looking for someone with a camera it wasn't like a long flash but my whole ceiling, left us dazed and confused but after today/night he's starting to believe me

Have never asked anyone to cleanse as honestly I don't think it would help. I don't wanna be throwing my money down the drain when it's not the house, it follows me. I literally got my self to the doctors got seen my a mental health nurse cause I thought I was going bat crud crazy of this but they gave me a clean bill of health

I only joined this last night so not sure how it worked tbh. I was searching the internet for hrs for help. And come across this thought it would be worth a shot.

It's not advise on the event just as a whole they only a few experiences, nothing in six months in the new place now all weird things are beginning again I wanna pull my hair out

#8 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:24 PM

Welcome to the forums :), I'm glad you found us.

I'm sorry you're being haunted by something, but glad you got a clean bill of health.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#9 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:39 AM

Welcome to the boards, I'd think the first steps would be to check out upstairs and make sure nothing is loose or broken up there that could be causing the noises.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#10 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:26 AM

About a decade ago, I was having visitations in my abode. While monitoring I heard and recorded a woman calling out my first and last name. That removed any suspicion in regards to the paranormal existing. The house I lived in was 100 years old and IMO a conduit for possible activity whether it be passive or intelligent. This was a big turning point for me and realized that whatever chose to contact me might decide not to leave me alone. After much thought I realized the one place I needed to have peace was my own home and I cannot have this turn into a haunting where everyday life would periodically be disrupted especially during the sleep cycle.

The following for me worked but mileage will vary. On a day where I felt physically and emotionally strong, I empowered myself and took my house back. I spoke firmly and with absolute fortitude and said I know you are here but you cannot stay "THIS IS MY HOUSE! LEAVE!!" I went on into more detail but essentially, I said I needed a peaceful place and it was not welcome and I stand firm. After that, I refused to acknowledge its existence and in short, order whatever was there seemed to dissipate when I no longer gave it attention to the point of disappearing.

I cannot say this will work for you but it did help me.

On a similar tangent, a friend of mine decades ago would get visitations but I did not take him serious because he always had a better story than anyone else did. A couple of years later we shared a house and one Monday morning, prior to shopping he had a visitation that appeared in a doorway between the two of us. I know it was a collective experience because we mutually saw it at the same time and he accurately described it. The amorphous figure was black, seemed translucent and hung in the doorway for about 10 seconds and then faded away. It was this collective experience although skeptics will argue that it was a collective hallucination that solidified a belief of the unknown. Still think I'm a hardcore skeptic? Again, I am balanced and look for mundane explanations first, but they are not always available.

Anyways, years later when I received a couple of readings from a pair of mediums, they interrupted me halfway through the story and said your friend has an attachment that came into his life because of disrespectful behavior including taunting when using a Ouija Board. This was two separate readings and both said the EXACT same thing. They both said that multiple cleansing would likely be needed or a change in life.

I do not know what happened to my friend but I remember him indicating initially that even with moving (including over bodies of water, which is said to stop some attachments) it would reappear in his life.

If I were in your shoes, I'd try my solution first. Again, it's REALLY important to pick a day where you are STRONG, firmly state it's your house and then close the door but not acknowledging anymore.

In my first replies, I mentioned documenting. I still think this is important to monitor the frequency of the activity and what it is. If it's seldom and random, I would just let it go but if it ramps up empowerment is a choice. Why? Because if it is relatively benign and infrequent I think you stand a better chance not approaching it at all. It could activate it so it will become a REAL problem.

Paranormal teams that come in and investigate reputed haunted locations have been known to turn a little problem into a large-scale problem because what is there knows it was being "acknowledged". It is like poking a sleeping bear with a sharpened stick.

Choose your path wisely. These suggestion MIGHT help you. I hope that this information might give you better guidance than my first suggestion.
Posted Image

#11 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards Dustyyee
I am sorry you have had some really scary experiences while growing up and now in your new home.  I think EVP has suggested some good strategies. The only other thing I can add is to keep a chronological record of events, that way, you might be able to see what things you try work well and what doesn't, it also helps to surround yourself with positive energy. Hope things settle for you :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#12 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:47 AM

Please let us know how you're going!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#13 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,721 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

I hope we haven't scared you off, Dustyyee.  :)

1.  Fist of all... you must emphatically decide that it cannot stay and it is not welcome in order to even start to make a dent.

2.  Stop any bad habits that might be luring/attracting it to you!

3.  No communication other that to say (firmly) to leave in the name of Jesus Christ... that is, if you are religious.

4.  Open up the blinds/curtains and let in the light during the day... and also plenty of fresh air.

5.  No contention in the home... stop it at it's source.

6.  And as hard as it is, stay as positive and upbeat as possible. Play inspiring music, even Christmas songs!   : )

7.  Clean and dust everything in your home... it's good for you emotionally and psychologically... and entities hate cleanliness.  

8.  when you're scared, (if religious) recite 23rd Psalm over & over and maybe even sing, "Amazing Grace".

9.   Sleep with a nightlight.... entities work best in the dark.

If things escalate, we'll move to stage two.  ;)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users