#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:26 PM

Posted Image

When you find your sage isn't strong enough to remove those stubborn negative energies. Try the powerful combination of resins:
  • Dragon’s Blood ~ Protection, clears negativity, productivity.
  • Frankincense ~ Protection, purification, spiritual awareness, an antidepressant.
  • Benzoin ~ Purification, blessings, prosperity.
  • Myrrh ~ Clearing, spiritual connection, healing.
You will want to use real resin, not incense because incense will not work the same as the smoke from these resins.

Before you start, take some time to spiritually protect yourself with either visualising a white light or saying a prayer. I will see if there are any threads on this topic and link them :D

Posted Image

Smoking resins in a small black rounded out charcoal disc that is heated before being placed inside a heat resistant bowl and be careful not to burn yourself.

The best way to heat the charcoal disc is with kitchen tongs over a candle until it is burning. Place the charcoal disc inside a heat resistant bowl and then add the four resin pieces into the heated charcoal disc. You will notice a pleasant smelling white smoke coming up and it is this white smoke that actually cleanses the negativity from your home. These resins work equally well on cars, furniture, clothing, books, rugs, jewelry, or a person.

Good house preparation is essential for a positive outcome. Make sure clutter is kept to a minimum and that the rooms, walls, windows, and floors are clean and orderly.  Open everything inside which are closed like internal doors, wardrobes, cupboards, drawers etc so the smoke can enter the space.

To begin the cleansing process, start at the open front door with the smoking resins. Ask (Whatever your faith is) to help you rid the house of all negative energies and to bless the cleansed environment.

Proceed to the first room on your left moving in a straight line lifting and lowering the smoking resin from ceiling to floor, enter the first room and continue clockwise around the room. Again moving in a straight line to every corner in each room, lifting and lowering the smoking resins from ceiling to floor. Work the smoke into any wardrobes etc, taking your time and being thorough. Once at the rooms doorway continue in a clockwise motion to the next room and repeat until the house has been completed and you are once again at the front door.

Once at the front door tell the negative energies to leave the house through the open door allow the resin smoke to cover the door frame then step out onto the doorstep and place the smoking resins on the door step. Allow the resins to smoke for several minutes.  

Thank (Whatever your faith is) for helping you rid the house of all negative energies and to bless the cleansed environment and the people who reside within the house.

Rock salt can be used to cleanse the property outside. Scatter it on the ground around the house.

Lastly, make sure you cleanse yourselves after cleansing the house. By showering and visualising any negativity being washed from your physical body and down the drain. Or if you prefer, take a bath with a couple of tablespoons of Epsom salts or rock salt dissolved in the bath water.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:24 PM

I might have to try this. I had to fight with something today to get it the hell out of my house. I've been hearing bangs and noises for the last week in different areas of the house when I'm alone. I'd be tempted to think it's the AC or something but today it happened in the garage where there is no AC. It finally mad me off when I was in the shower and heard a bang from the living room (nothing was there when I was out) and I demanded it leave, then cast a circle to push it out. It did NOT want to go. I can sense it even now by the energy barrier above the house. But after I did it, the house has been silent since except for the AC.

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,721 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:19 PM

Very cool, Klainey... it would be interesting if a member here could try it and report back.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 Eve

Eve

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal! And, SCUBA, hiking, painting, writing, and red, red wine. ;)

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:22 AM

Thanks for sharing this! I always have problems with things when I live in Macao or Hong Kong. When I lived in Macao I had something attach to me while I was on a walking, and come home with me. I couldn't get rid of it, but I hadn't tried this method. I ended up finding a woman who could help. She said that where I had been walking was a horrible place, and that this spirit had attached itself to protect me from something else that was there. I never went back to the area where it attached to me and, with the lady's help, once it realized I was safe, it moved on.

Since I'm still new to the boards, I'm sure there's a similar story posted somewhere and I'm looking forward to finding it. Being back in Hong Kong for work, I'm looking for ways to protect myself. There's such a high population of spirits that I seem to experience way more here.
www.evesmyth.com

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:37 AM

View PostEve, on 09 September 2017 - 01:22 AM, said:

Thanks for sharing this! I always have problems with things when I live in Macao or Hong Kong.  I'm looking for ways to protect myself. There's such a high population of spirits that I seem to experience way more here.

Great Eve :) Let us know when or if you use it. :yes: I have a great personal protection too, just haven't gotten round to writing it up :no:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 spineofsnake

spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:31 PM

Yes! Thank you! I'm a rootworker who does exorcism work sometimes and I cringe every time people say "just smudge some sage" for anything and everything! Sage is not universal and doesn't work on everything. It can actually make some problems worse. Resin incense is amazing for cleansing and purifying spaces. I will agree wholeheartedly with all you said and add one or two things:

-Copal: very purifying, use with Psalms or other petitions to bring positive energy into your space
-Camphor: good for emergencies, clears EVERYTHING out of the house including people and pets so lots of ventilation needed! Very good for clearing heavy/dead energy, shadow people, minor hauntings.

Other herbs like hyssop or sandalwood are good combined with the resins. And we must remember we are basically engaging with the blood of the plant, so we are working with living spirits and should treat them as such.

Edited by spineofsnake, 19 September 2017 - 09:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users