9 replies to this topic

#1 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:41 PM

The spirits here are active in a variety of ways. One such way was moving a suitcase full of paranormal gear from the sofa to the floor and knocked my recorder (the expensive one) off the table to land upside down on the suitcase. My first thought, after I ruled out my gf, was that was pretty cool. My next thought was why use that energy to do that instead of talking to me? Why do it when I'm not looking? Why my expensive recorder? Lol

I'm not looking to be rid of them but rather help understanding them.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:15 PM

Sometimes I think spirits just like to play pranks  :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:03 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 24 August 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

Sometimes I think spirits just like to play pranks  :)
:yes:
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:45 AM

Its more fun for them if they are less obvious about their presence I think!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:06 AM

Well, they certainly got your attention doing that didn't they!  Some do not have the ability to speak to you but they do have the ability to manipulate energy enough to move things.

Do you practice automatic writing?  Perhaps they could communicate with you by doing AW.  Just remember to surround yourself with white light and a prayer of protection before attempting.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#6 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 08:33 AM

Perhaps validation is in order using a video cam. Anyways, the pranks seem to stop once you try recording them :)
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#7 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:39 PM

Sometimes think they must get bored...being there and yet not being able to communicate in typical ways. I think that some probably do these things to get attention and other's just like to play with people.

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 11:34 PM

View PostTarinya, on 28 August 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

Sometimes think they must get bored...being there and yet not being able to communicate in typical ways. I think that some probably do these things to get attention and other's just like to play with people.

That is a very good point Tarinya. I remember having a similar conversation with my Mum :) She asked when she's gone just to remember to include her in some of the conversations like she was here because that would be terrible for her... to be here but us not knowing it.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:03 AM

View PostAmethyst, on 26 August 2017 - 06:06 AM, said:

Well, they certainly got your attention doing that didn't they!  Some do not have the ability to speak to you but they do have the ability to manipulate energy enough to move things.

Do you practice automatic writing?  Perhaps they could communicate with you by doing AW.  Just remember to surround yourself with white light and a prayer of protection before attempting.

Amethyst
LOL! They certainly did! I didn't know that some spirits couldn't speak. Maybe when this happens I'll try calling out for knocks and taps to communicate. Thank you for the info!

I think I have tried automatic writing, but just in case I'm wrong, how doI do it?

View PostEVP, on 27 August 2017 - 08:33 AM, said:

Perhaps validation is in order using a video cam. Anyways, the pranks seem to stop once you try recording them :)
I completely agree with you. I don't know how many photos and video I've tried to take, and POOF, it's not there anymore. Unfortunately, this sometimes happens while trying to get an EVP. I picture them giggling in the background telling each other to be quiet.

View PostTarinya, on 28 August 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

Oh, I defenately feel they're trying to get attention. I'm going to follow up with automatic writing. I'll have to figure out how to do it.

Edited by Mikaru, 31 August 2017 - 03:04 AM.

#10 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:26 AM

I think they are having fun messing with you!!!lol As for energy its everywhere for them for instance the video I put on your EVP topic watch the ceiling light when he say desperate it gets extremely bright.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users