2 replies to this topic

#1 The_Shepard

The_Shepard

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:02 AM

Hi, my name is Spike Shepard and I run the Newport City Radio Paranormal Group

I've been interested in paranormal research for around 30 years (since my early teens)

We don't have a website yet down to the Reason that I'm primarily doing everything from investigating to evidence watching to production to editing to tech, etc ,etc I haven't built a web page for a few years so would need a hand to run it and to update it. Whereas we're on FACEBOOK because it's easy to run and keep up to date.

I've done many investigations over the years and I use the scientific methods of gathering evidence and data, then try to recreate.

I don't really believe in mediums and psychics. From personal experience they've been more of a hindrance than a help, I'm not saying there aren't true mediums and psychics out there. I'm just saying that I haven't met one yet!

I use Cameras, voice recorders, eg, tech and as much as I can get.

Though I run it I do have a number of close friends who help out, some are believers in the paranormal, some aren't but that's what makes us who we are. We spend more time scrutinizing ourselves and our evidence than we do investigating but at least this means that when we agree something can't be explained then it really can't.

We're completely voluntary, we ask for no money what-so-ever. We just love to investigate

Our page on facebook has blogs and links to all our videos of our investigations so far. Yes we currently have videos up on you tube

We're available to Investigate around Cardiff and Newport Areas in Wales. We would love to go further but as were free we have to weigh up our costs. Sadly I don't have unlimited resouces

It's the costs that hold us back as everything we use is bought by myself, I use my vehicle, I pay for the petrol. all the equipment is mine too and sadly some of it isn't cheap!( I need a rich sugar daddy to help me run things ;) lol )

That aside were here to help and investigate so drop us a mail here or on our facebook page.

Edited by The_Shepard, 08 September 2017 - 10:05 AM.

#2 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:23 PM

Great! :yes: Now how about some links?

I'm pretty sure you can post your facebook link with impunity BUT I don't work here  ... however, I know you CAN add your FB and Youtube channel in your signature :yes:

As for your webpage no worries :no: but I recommend getting your url and just use a redirect to whatever your main site happens to be. That said you may want to look at a Blogger {blogspot/g+} setup. The format will be more website like than FB and you will get much better indexing since it's google owned.

Oh and IF you or anyone is interested Google Web Designer is in Beta I wouldn't recommend it for novice webdesigners BUT it has the advantage of being designed in html5 AND automagically formats for both computer and phone/tablet browsing :yes: The google emphasis is setting up the ad experience which is not what most people want to start with BUT it's really nice when your website pays for itself so I'm just throwing this out there.

SO ... what kind of tech toys are you using? I saw a blurb about your latest investigation and EMF hits ot something? :yes:
- siguie -

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:43 AM

Posted Image

Yes you can add your FB page to your signature here :)

Siguie is full of great information :yes: pick his brains ;)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users