• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 10:24 PM

I have defaulted Halloween as our theme if you need to change back to your favourite you can find it under the "Change Theme" tab!

(((((((Happy Halloween everyone! )))))))

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth. Manga Comic Artist,
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 30 October 2020 - 05:33 AM

I always keep it orange and black theme so the font is white. Easier on migraine sensitive eyes.

Our area is not a Red Zone in Canada so were doing the halloween thing safely. My metre long gripper to pick candy out of our bowl which will be away from us and then drop in into their bags. Both of us will be wearing masks or scarves with gloves anyways cause its going to be under seasonal cold.
Then for Samhain which I celebrate as importantly as people celebrate Christmas. I do a full house cleanse with sage and stuff (I'm First Nations). A ceremony I wrote for it. (non magick based, I'm not Wiccan or anything. its more about energy manipulation for the home). Then finish it off with land cleanse with offerings and then the whole properties barrier and such resealed. Takes over an hour with a large home.
We even do energy work on ourselves. But the day is also a day for me to reflect on life and those whom passed. I light candles on the back concrete patio (in glass so animals are safe) and inside.
This year after that we chose to do down the street to the park at the top of the hill, weather permitting and taking photographs of the Samhain full moon. Were on a mountain in a way, so great shots of the heavens above.

So full day and full night.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 05:39 AM

We are pretty safe here too but have never celebrated Halloween.  I don't think it is as celebrated here in Australia as it is in other countries :no:
Posted Image

#4 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • 768 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 31 October 2020 - 08:27 AM

Happy Halloween/Samhain to you all. We can't do much to celebrate here in Wales as lockdown measures are paticularly draconian but I'll mark it somehow, likely by watching horror films and eating Halloween biscuits/sweets .
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 09:17 PM

Stay safe and enjoy the movie and biscuits :pizap.com15094361850471(1):
Posted Image

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager