• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dpatton75

dpatton75

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 07:24 PM

I am seeking personal knowledge of the possible existence of the paranormal. If anyone reading this believes that they are presently experiencing an observable, quantifiable, phenomenon that they believe is paranormal, and you would like to have a witness, or would not mind allowing someone to observe it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Things I would be interested in might include (but not limited to):

Demonic activity (e.g. vexation, infestation)
Poltergeist activity
Unexplained noises
Hauntings
Miracles (e.g. crying statues or any other phenomenon attributed to God, or the Virgin Mary, etc.)

I am a scientist affiliated with a major public institution but this is not being done with the consent or knowledge of the institution. This is a purely personal quest. I am NOT a ghost hunter. I do this alone or in extreme cases, a possible second witness. I do not use ghost hunting equipment. I may bring a camera with your permission.

I am located in Northeastern Kentucky so if you are near this region and would be interested in chatting with me, please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Don

Edited by KlaineyGStudy, 15 November 2020 - 03:03 AM.
To remove email address

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 03:09 AM

Hi Don Hello and welcome to the boards,

I removed your email address; it is a board rule not to post emails for member safety.

I would suggest becoming an active member as many of our members have a lot of experiences they have shared over the years.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 True North

True North

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 357 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 07:40 PM

What about cryptids? Would you consider a sighting of or encounter with one of these strange creatures an experience you'd like to have?

#4 dpatton75

dpatton75

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 10:03 PM

True North:

Yes I would!

How do I go about becoming an active member?

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 11:11 PM

You are an active member by coming back to the boards to check the tread for any response. You are able to send True North a Personal Message if you want to give North your email address.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth. Manga Comic Artist,
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 17 November 2020 - 04:47 PM

My blog I have online covers many areas but its just Canadian content. I have posted in many FB private and public groups to help others as well. I have helped with cases locally and remotely. Which have included the US. However many of those are confidential. My blog covers many of my personal experiences since I was a small child to now. Which has photos, videos, drawings and more. The other half of the blog covers media, tv, newspaper clippings, magazines of the paranormal and more I've collected since the 90s.
The link is on my my post signature banner. Its also clickable.

Edited by GothickangelCa, 17 November 2020 - 04:47 PM.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evidence, demonic, ghosts, hauntings