• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

#1 Wolfdreamcatcher

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:07 PM

Hello,

My Name is Lou, and i am new here but this seem like the best place to get advice, as the internet doesn't provide much as of right now. I have been living in this house for 20 years now. Since i was born. I haven't noticed anything till about 7 years ago when i was thirteen.

Background Story:

2010:  I live here with my parents. My dad doesn't really believe in this stuff, not as deep as i do anyways. My mom kinda believes in it but doesn't fully understand it. Now When i was 13 and the rest of my friends a year or two younger. We were just messing around, My girlfriend and I had no idea we had such a connection to the spiritual world. We did this ritual on Halloween where the veil between our world and theirs is thinnest. Half way through the circle broke. One girl went half way across the room and i think started to speak pig Latin, it didn't sound normal anyways, The other ran out crying and terrified. It just left the three/two of us there. So we closed the circle not thinking much of it.

2010:  Few weeks passed later, and i started to notice the room we performed in was ice cold, like the heat was just shut off to it. but heat goes in. I start to feel a creepy vibe coming out of that room like no other i felt. It was a month later that my best girlfriend was starting to see a almost see through cloud in my room, doing nothing just sitting in the corner for the time being. It started to get more pro activate the more my girlfriend visited. then when she leaves it gets quite. Then i notice things going missing, i would tear our house apart looking for it and in a month or two it show up. It would take the most important and needed things of mine. By bringing this thing into this world, i also started to notice that we have a family of five very friendly ghost. A 12 year old boy named austine, little sister about 4 or 5 and mom and dad i think in there older than 35 but younger than 50.

2017: Skipping a few years ahead to our current time. In the few years, it would just show up, spoke us, then go dormant. I still live at the same house, my girlfriend is all the way in Calgary, AB. Last year my Ipad has gone missing and my gold iphone 5s have gone missing. its been about 6 months now, no sign, i have looked everywhere so i know he has it.

The most latest thing that has happened is that it shown it self fully to my girlfriend, under the bed, she closed her eye, she opened her eyes and it was by her eye, trying to talk to her, but it sound like an evil laugh. She had to sleep with a light on for the rest of the night. I have seen it like 8 ft tall, with empty eye sockets, teeth less mouth, not all the way see through and with wisps like a smokeless fire.

I'm a spiritualist as well and from this point i'm not sure what to say, i'm not even sure what this things is.

Lou

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:28 AM

Welcome to the boards.

So, what ritual did you do and what were you looking to do or bring forward with the ritual?
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Wolfdreamcatcher

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:34 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 16 May 2017 - 12:28 AM, said:

Welcome to the boards.

So, what ritual did you do and what were you looking to do or bring forward with the ritual?

My girlfriend literally made up the ritual from her head, we weren't really wanting anything from the ritual. We just wanted to play i guess. At the time we didn't even know we had these strengths for the spiritual realm.

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,623 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:14 AM

When you say friend, does that mean your best friend or romantic figure?

And how did you suspect you had a family of 5 ghosts at one point? Did you sense them or see them? And did that last long?

It doesn't sound like it affects your parents much. Mainly you and your friend, right? And your experiences really don't sound so bad to me. Almost like a typical haunting. Are you planning on moving out anytime soon? Because I think when you move out, that will most likely solve your problem.

My best counsel to you is, as a spiritualist, stop the process. block thoughts of any communication with other worldly beings. And don't talk about any of this kind of stuff in your home. When you talk about them, you invite them in (or back) as the situation may be.

As for the missing items, they rarely take them out of the house. Look for them in every unusual place. For example, top shelf in the pantry, etc.
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 Wolfdreamcatcher

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 16 May 2017 - 07:14 AM, said:

When you say friend, does that mean your best friend or romantic figure?

And how did you suspect you had a family of 5 ghosts at one point? Did you sense them or see them? And did that last long?

It doesn't sound like it affects your parents much. Mainly you and your friend, right? And your experiences really don't sound so bad to me. Almost like a typical haunting. Are you planning on moving out anytime soon? Because I think when you move out, that will most likely solve your problem.

My best counsel to you is, as a spiritualist, stop the process. block thoughts of any communication with other worldly beings. And don't talk about any of this kind of stuff in your home. When you talk about them, you invite them in (or back) as the situation may be.

As for the missing items, they rarely take them out of the house. Look for them in every unusual place. For example, top shelf in the pantry, etc.

She my best friend. We saw them and felt them. At one point the black mass got so bitter with us the little boy austin protected me mostly, bre my friend was getting more of an effect by it The family of five are still here just suppressed.  We do plan on moving but that thing will follow, its attach to my one cat. I know this because she was fine and good and then when we brought over this she acted it weird, like her eye would get big and round and glassy. She would hiss at us and bite us. totally unormal of her. Its entirely hard to talk about them when, He just randomly pops into my room, like last night, and my mom will randomly bring it up, when i say my stuff will go missing she'll yell out " okie give it back buddy". She not as intued to it as we are.

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,623 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:07 AM

Well, I hope you guys will be able to move soon. I'm betting the one won't stay attached to the cat after the move. But that's just my thoughts on the matter.
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#7 Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:42 AM

View PostWolfdreamcatcher, on 15 May 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

Last year my Ipad has gone missing and my gold iphone 5s have gone missing. its been about 6 months now, no sign, i have looked everywhere so i know he has it.

Did you try the inbult iphone tracker to find the iphone and ipad? I know the battery could possible be dead if it is lost but if stolen it might still work as the device will hopefully be on.
My Signature
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

#8 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:09 AM

Good suggestion Capt-Zeanie on the electrical stuff.  

I too hope things settle down and you are able to move without any difficulties.  

My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 riverdawg

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:sasquatch enthusiast

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:01 AM

Can any of the spirits from your "portal" follow you outside of the house? Or would moving not solve the problem?

#10 Wolfdreamcatcher

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:15 PM

View Postriverdawg, on 23 May 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

Can any of the spirits from your "portal" follow you outside of the house? Or would moving not solve the problem?

It's followed all the way down to Arizona. i actually felt its presence down there, and it felt like he was thinking of killing me on that ledge over the canon. this thing isn't letting go very easy, and i haven't much of the family of five lately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com