Help Topic: My Settings
You can access " My Settings " from any page by selecting your username at the top of the screen and then selecting "My Settings".
There are several tabs on the side of the page, which allow you to configure and update different board settings:
From the Profile Settings area of your UserCP, you can configure various aspects of your profile, including:
- Photo: This is the photo used to identify you throughout the community.
- Timezome: Allows you to change your timezone or check the box to Automatically detect it
- Comments & Visitors: If checked, other forum members can leave comments on your profile etc.
- Friends: Choose and check boxes to show or allow members on profile
- Profile Information:
- Edit your "About Me" information
- Update your Birthday
- Share any other online contact information such as AIM usernames etc.
Profile Information such as:
Email & Password
The Email & Password area allows you to update the password or email address associated with your account.
The Display Name page allows you to change the name that is shown to members throughout the community. The board administrator limits the number of times you can change your display name, so make changes wisely.
The signature page allows you to modify the custom signature that is shown below all of your posts.
The "ignore" tab allows you to configure your Ignore settings - you can choose to hide individual member's posts, signatures, chats, status updates, or other aspects of a member that you wish to hide.
This page will display all attachments that you have uploaded to the forum. If you are running close to your global attachment limit, you can delete attachments from this area.
The Notification Options page allows you to configure how you should be notified of certain events, such as a reply to a topic, a private message, or a new topic. You can configure how you would like to receive these notifications as well, such as via the mobile application, email, or inline notifications.
This tab will display the most recent notifications that you have received.