#21 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:30 AM

Huh.   Nice job Canis on retrieving her book.

This is my take on the whole thing.   Looks like a "Life Lesson" to me.   When your life comes to a screeching halt it's usually a sign that you are missing something that's very very  important and therefore you cannot continue until you tie your shoe up.

Going on everything that you've said, perhaps you are just out of touch with life.   Do things for other people.   When your life has stopped worki, (based upon all the things you are no longer recieving) is clearly a matter of doing for others.   You can't be in touch with yourself without being in touch with other people.

God doesn't like you, your guides are mute.   Think about it.   Perhaps you meerly have to spread the goodwill around.

Been there.  Done that.

It's not tough.   Presto.  You are on your way once again.

Have Fun Doing It.
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#22 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,191 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:43 PM

Curious how Teperehmi  is doing these days and if the book was recoverable. Looks like they were here last about a year ago
Posted Image

#23 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:48 PM

I agree, it would be great to see them back on here with an update. hope everything is well for them though.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#24 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:17 PM

I wonder too.  I hope they are well, happy & published.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users