Free Skins
© Fisana

Jump to content


Share Your Weird Dreams Or Nightmares


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,808 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 04:45 PM

I had a dream recently that had a weird turn of events and thought I would open this thread so people could share their dreams or nightmares.

The dream I had happened last Sunday night (7/17/16).  I was cooking something in my grandma's kitchen and had to go to the guest bedroom to get a towel.  Don't ask why I was dreaming of cooking something at my grandma's....  It doesn't make sense to me either lol

Anyway, I got to the end of the hall, and then I felt someone (or something) pick me up off the ground from under my armpits, turn me around, and throw me to the other end of the hall.  I woke up before I hit the ground and was pretty shaken up from the whole thing.  I'm guessing you could call that a dream that turned into a nightmare pretty quick!

So, what's a weird dream or nightmare you've had?  Was your dream normal and did it take a weird turn all of a sudden?  Let's hear it...  or....  read it ^_^

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#2 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

    Don't Mess With Me

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Beaufort, NC
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:48 PM

I like this topic very much  NightWalker!

I will get to work on some of mine. Be back in a bit.

#3 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

    Shadow Ghost

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 07:15 PM

Wow, that's scary NightWalker.

I've had some very weird, recurring dreams. The one freaks me out the most and it's about a cyborg. I was about eight or nine, when I first started to dream about this thing. Even now I still dream it off and on over the years.

I'm minding my own business. I'll be doing this or that. Suddenly, I feel like I am being stalked. I'll run, trying to find a place to hide. I'm running here and there, always looking back over my shoulder, feeling like it's getting closer. I can't see it, but I know it's there. I'll then start to hear it, the sound of gears, pistons and mechanical breathing. It sounds like Darth Vader. What you need to understand is, that when I first started having this dream, it was 1975/'76 and Star Wars didn't come out until 1977. I had no way of knowing how similar, the breathing sound would be.

I would run to my Mother's bedroom and slam the door shut, locking it behind me. I'd hide in her closet, closing the sliding door shut. I can hear it coming closer, calling my name. It' telling me I can't hide from it. It says it will find me, that there is nowhere to run. I can hear it in the living room; moving slowly closer to my Mother's bedroom. Even though the bedroom door is closed and locked, I hear the lock click and the door slowly open. I hear it moving towards the closet. Slowly it opens the closet door and looks inside. As
it rifles through the closet, it somehow doesn't see me.

After what seems forever, it finely gives up and moves away, leaving the room. I listen as it moves away toward the other end of the house. I wait inside the closet, until I can not hear it anymore. I then make a break for it. As I exit my Mother's room, I run right smack dab, into it! It grabs me by my upper arms, with it's cold metal hands and it quietly says, "You're mine to kill." That's when I always wake up. It looks like the Terminator, without the flesh on it. I swear it is the same cyborg from head to toe. Well you can imagine my shock, when I first saw the 1984 movie, 'The Terminator'.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 20 July 2016 - 07:16 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#4 jimmythebroom

jimmythebroom

    Orb

  • GS Member
  • 42 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:The paranormal, Love my two rescue dogs. My family and close friends. All types of music and always taking the high road <3

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:12 AM

Very interesting dreams...
About six months after my dad passed I had a strange dream. I dreamt that he was working in the back room of my mom's house with my uncle (who was also deceased.) The house is from the 30's  This room had been added on in 1960 shortly after my parents bought it. In my dream I asked my mom what they were doing. She said "Your father is adding another layer of plywood to the floor because there's only one and he's afraid it's too thin."  I chalked it up to just a silly dream and forgot about it. A couple of weeks later I was with my mom visiting my dad's gravesite and told her about the dream. She shook her head and said "He was always worried about that floor. He always wanted to put another layer of wood."
I had never known of this before I had the dream.
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

#5 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,808 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:15 PM

View PostMacCionoadha, on 20 July 2016 - 07:15 PM, said:

Wow, that's scary NightWalker.

I've had some very weird, recurring dreams. The one freaks me out the most and it's about a cyborg. I was about eight or nine, when I first started to dream about this thing. Even now I still dream it off and on over the years.

I'm minding my own business. I'll be doing this or that. Suddenly, I feel like I am being stalked. I'll run, trying to find a place to hide. I'm running here and there, always looking back over my shoulder, feeling like it's getting closer. I can't see it, but I know it's there. I'll then start to hear it, the sound of gears, pistons and mechanical breathing. It sounds like Darth Vader. What you need to understand is, that when I first started having this dream, it was 1975/'76 and Star Wars didn't come out until 1977. I had no way of knowing how similar, the breathing sound would be.

I would run to my Mother's bedroom and slam the door shut, locking it behind me. I'd hide in her closet, closing the sliding door shut. I can hear it coming closer, calling my name. It' telling me I can't hide from it. It says it will find me, that there is nowhere to run. I can hear it in the living room; moving slowly closer to my Mother's bedroom. Even though the bedroom door is closed and locked, I hear the lock click and the door slowly open. I hear it moving towards the closet. Slowly it opens the closet door and looks inside. As
it rifles through the closet, it somehow doesn't see me.

After what seems forever, it finely gives up and moves away, leaving the room. I listen as it moves away toward the other end of the house. I wait inside the closet, until I can not hear it anymore. I then make a break for it. As I exit my Mother's room, I run right smack dab, into it! It grabs me by my upper arms, with it's cold metal hands and it quietly says, "You're mine to kill." That's when I always wake up. It looks like the Terminator, without the flesh on it. I swear it is the same cyborg from head to toe. Well you can imagine my shock, when I first saw the 1984 movie, 'The Terminator'.


Very freaky dream!  Are you a big fan of robot movies?  Maybe your subconscious thinks that you will meet a cyborg someday and it is just preparing for it...  Dunno :)  ...  Either way, that's one that would scare my pants off!  Thanks for sharing!

View Postjimmythebroom, on 21 July 2016 - 08:12 AM, said:

Very interesting dreams...
About six months after my dad passed I had a strange dream. I dreamt that he was working in the back room of my mom's house with my uncle (who was also deceased.) The house is from the 30's  This room had been added on in 1960 shortly after my parents bought it. In my dream I asked my mom what they were doing. She said "Your father is adding another layer of plywood to the floor because there's only one and he's afraid it's too thin."  I chalked it up to just a silly dream and forgot about it. A couple of weeks later I was with my mom visiting my dad's gravesite and told her about the dream. She shook her head and said "He was always worried about that floor. He always wanted to put another layer of wood."
I had never known of this before I had the dream.

That's a good one!  I'm wondering if there is a psychic thing going on there with you..  Maybe your subconscious knew somehow about that floor....?  Thanks for sharing, jimmy!

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#6 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

    Shadow Ghost

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:58 PM

View PostNightWalkerGStudy, on 21 July 2016 - 01:15 PM, said:

Very freaky dream!  Are you a big fan of robot movies?  Maybe your subconscious thinks that you will meet a cyborg someday and it is just preparing for it...  Dunno :)  ...  Either way, that's one that would scare my pants off!  Thanks for sharing!

:no: No, I'm not a big fan of robot movies. I actually don't like those types of movies, as you can see from my post about the dream. Anyway, I started having those dreams back in 1975/'76, before 'Star Wars'(1977) and 'Terminator'(1984), were in the Cinemas. Back then the only movies we saw were Disney movies and 'B' movies, on TV from the '50-'60s. It wasn't until 'Star Wars' came out, that I got to see what a sophisticated robot looked like, but even C3Po didn't look like the cyborg from 'Terminator'.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 21 July 2016 - 01:59 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#7 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,808 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 21 July 2016 - 06:15 PM

View PostMacCionoadha, on 21 July 2016 - 01:58 PM, said:

:no: No, I'm not a big fan of robot movies. I actually don't like those types of movies, as you can see from my post about the dream. Anyway, I started having those dreams back in 1975/'76, before 'Star Wars'(1977) and 'Terminator'(1984), were in the Cinemas. Back then the only movies we saw were Disney movies and 'B' movies, on TV from the '50-'60s. It wasn't until 'Star Wars' came out, that I got to see what a sophisticated robot looked like, but even C3Po didn't look like the cyborg from 'Terminator'.

Sorry about that, I guess I didn't read it close enough.  Maybe it was a sign you would be a fan of those movies in the future?  :)

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#8 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:20 PM

View PostMacCionoadha, on 21 July 2016 - 01:58 PM, said:

but even C3Po didn't look like the cyborg from 'Terminator'.

Are you sure?, as I actually thought that their resemblance is uncanny. :D

#9 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

    Shadow Ghost

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:51 PM

They look different to me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#10 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2016 - 02:22 PM

MacCionoadha', I was actually just kidding with you, in the previous post of mine. :)

#11 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

    Shadow Ghost

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 25 July 2016 - 11:45 AM

Okay, no problem.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#12 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

    Board Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,253 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fair Oaks Ca
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 25 July 2016 - 12:43 PM

When I was real young, maybe 4, I had the same recurring dream several times. My mom and I went to the local shopping mall, one of the stores was the now defunct Rhodes. They were having a display of giants!  It was on the lower floor, we went into an elevator that a lady dressed like a nurse was operating and went down. There was nobody else there, and in the middle of the room was a huge pit, with a giant sized couch. At one end were double doors with windows, like you see in restaurants that go to the kitchen. I fell down into the pit onto the giant couch. And the double doors started opening!  Same dream maybe 3 or more times.

  These days many of my dreams have the same theme, in different locations or circumstances. I'm usually out of town with a bunch of friends, and realize I need to get back home in time to go to work or something. But I can never find certain things I took with me, stuff like stereo equipment, shoes, my car...

  Or I'll be at a job I haven't worked at in years, like I was called in for emergency fill in or something. And of course I don't remember how things work and screw things up

  They are always frustrating because I can't find or do something. Just last night I dreamed I was somewhere and really felt like I needed a shower, but couldn't find soap, shampoo, deodarant etc
Posted Image

#13 jimmythebroom

jimmythebroom

    Orb

  • GS Member
  • 42 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:The paranormal, Love my two rescue dogs. My family and close friends. All types of music and always taking the high road <3

Posted 25 July 2016 - 12:59 PM

Vlawde
Interesting that the woman in the elevator was dressed like a nurse.
I have had similar dreams where things go wrong or malfunction. They can be very frustrating. I need to make an important call and the phone just won't dial correctly, or the car won't steer straight. Or I'm at work and can't find what I need. I finally find it and it's not working right. Everything seems to be malfunctioning.
I used to have a particular dream, where I'm levitating objects with my hands, 2-3 times a week. Not sure what that means.
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

#14 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,808 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:25 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 25 July 2016 - 12:43 PM, said:

When I was real young, maybe 4, I had the same recurring dream several times. My mom and I went to the local shopping mall, one of the stores was the now defunct Rhodes. They were having a display of giants!  It was on the lower floor, we went into an elevator that a lady dressed like a nurse was operating and went down. There was nobody else there, and in the middle of the room was a huge pit, with a giant sized couch. At one end were double doors with windows, like you see in restaurants that go to the kitchen. I fell down into the pit onto the giant couch. And the double doors started opening!  Same dream maybe 3 or more times.

  These days many of my dreams have the same theme, in different locations or circumstances. I'm usually out of town with a bunch of friends, and realize I need to get back home in time to go to work or something. But I can never find certain things I took with me, stuff like stereo equipment, shoes, my car...

  Or I'll be at a job I haven't worked at in years, like I was called in for emergency fill in or something. And of course I don't remember how things work and screw things up

  They are always frustrating because I can't find or do something. Just last night I dreamed I was somewhere and really felt like I needed a shower, but couldn't find soap, shampoo, deodarant etc

I hate those types of dreams where you can't find something or when you are having trouble trying to figure something out..  I have those dreams quite often!  lol

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#15 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

    Shadow Ghost

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 26 July 2016 - 11:09 AM

I had a dream, that seems to have predicted the future: From 1970 to the Spring of 1977, I kept having a dream of a particular house. I'd never seen or been in it before. I'd see the street, the outside of the house, the staircase that leads up to the second floor(first floor if in Europe), a room with two single beds, also on the right-hand side is a closet beside the bed. I remember dreaming of being in that bed and looking out the door into the hallway. To the right was a water-closet and another bedroom to the left of that. To the left of the bedroom, were the stairs down to the parlor. To the right of 'my' bedroom was a washroom.

I'd also dreamed about rolling fields, with a high stone wall, that seemed to go on forever. I also saw castles and rooms full of glass cases, with of old things. I dreamed of a high hill, with a road winding three times around. It had a big edifice on top it and a fence around that.



In the Summer of 1977, my dream came true. My Father, who is English, decided to take us to England to meet his family. His brother had a heart attack, so my Father wanted to see him. It turned out that everywhere we went, was the same as my dream. The house turned out to be one of my Uncle's and the room my sister and I shared was the room from my dream. We went sightseeing with my uncles and we would average visiting 5-6 castles a day, plus many museums, churches, priories, abbeys and cathedrals. One such museum was The Bowes Museum. The wall turned out to be Hadian's Wall, that spans the border between England and Scotland. The hill was Penshaw Hill, from the legend of The Lambton Worm. One of the castles turned out to be Bramburgh Castle on the Holy Island, Westminster Cathedral, Tynemouth Priory and St. Margaret's Church. We visited over 50 ancient sites in 14 days and almost all of them were in that dream.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 26 July 2016 - 11:16 AM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#16 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

    Pooky's Keeper

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,808 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Comfy Coffin
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 26 July 2016 - 02:31 PM

View PostMacCionoadha, on 26 July 2016 - 11:09 AM, said:

I had a dream, that seems to have predicted the future: From 1970 to the Spring of 1977, I kept having a dream of a particular house. I'd never seen or been in it before. I'd see the street, the outside of the house, the staircase that leads up to the second floor(first floor if in Europe), a room with two single beds, also on the right-hand side is a closet beside the bed. I remember dreaming of being in that bed and looking out the door into the hallway. To the right was a water-closet and another bedroom to the left of that. To the left of the bedroom, were the stairs down to the parlor. To the right of 'my' bedroom was a washroom.

I'd also dreamed about rolling fields, with a high stone wall, that seemed to go on forever. I also saw castles and rooms full of glass cases, with of old things. I dreamed of a high hill, with a road winding three times around. It had a big edifice on top it and a fence around that.



In the Summer of 1977, my dream came true. My Father, who is English, decided to take us to England to meet his family. His brother had a heart attack, so my Father wanted to see him. It turned out that everywhere we went, was the same as my dream. The house turned out to be one of my Uncle's and the room my sister and I shared was the room from my dream. We went sightseeing with my uncles and we would average visiting 5-6 castles a day, plus many museums, churches, priories, abbeys and cathedrals. One such museum was The Bowes Museum. The wall turned out to be Hadian's Wall, that spans the border between England and Scotland. The hill was Penshaw Hill, from the legend of The Lambton Worm. One of the castles turned out to be Bramburgh Castle on the Holy Island, Westminster Cathedral, Tynemouth Priory and St. Margaret's Church. We visited over 50 ancient sites in 14 days and almost all of them were in that dream.

That's so awesome!  Sorry to hear about your uncle though :(

Posted Image


"Somehow through it all...  We carry on...

Raise you up when you fall...  We carry on...

Bury the past...  Wounds remain...  Through it all...  A desire to live again"


#17 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

    Shadow Ghost

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:32 PM

NightWalker, My Father was one of seven. Far as I know, there's only one of my aunts left. My Mother was one of six girls and there's only her and two others left. Everyone died of heart related problems, cancer and/or diabetes. Our genes are good for looking younger than we are, but when it comes to diseases, they suck. My Mom's worried about me, because I have to deal with all three. Not to mention all the concussions I get. I'm up to twenty so far. I really don't want anymore. I've got enough dents in my skull. :no:

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 26 July 2016 - 06:34 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#18 Elisam3

Elisam3

    False Positive

  • GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 04:17 AM

Hi,

I'm new at this and I just wanted a little feedback on a strange dream I had last night. I was with three other friends that I can't seem to identify all three of us carrying haunted objects we had and locked them up in a closet. After a while the people whom those object belonged to came to spirit form one of them being my current supervisor/boss. We don't have a relationship other than just professional one and hardly speak to eachother so I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know who I am unless we are face to face. Anyway, in my dream I was hiding because I didn't want the spirits to see me but then she called me and had me sit right next to her. Afterwards she just laid her head on my shoulder and began talking which I can't remember the conversation, but at one point I called her name and she sat up staright looking at me and I asked her if she is doing good. She replied saying she was fine. I then asked her if heaven is a great place and she also replied it was great but her face seemed sad there. She said it was a great place and you just have to get used to it. Right there I woke up estranged since I am dreming with someone that is not only alive but also not close to me at all.
Has anyone ever dreamt anything likewise or can tell me what this might be?

Thanks in advance!

#19 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

    Don't Mess With Me

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Beaufort, NC
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:42 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 25 July 2016 - 12:43 PM, said:

When I was real young, maybe 4, I had the same recurring dream several times. My mom and I went to the local shopping mall, one of the stores was the now defunct Rhodes. They were having a display of giants!  It was on the lower floor, we went into an elevator that a lady dressed like a nurse was operating and went down. There was nobody else there, and in the middle of the room was a huge pit, with a giant sized couch. At one end were double doors with windows, like you see in restaurants that go to the kitchen. I fell down into the pit onto the giant couch. And the double doors started opening!  Same dream maybe 3 or more times.

  These days many of my dreams have the same theme, in different locations or circumstances. I'm usually out of town with a bunch of friends, and realize I need to get back home in time to go to work or something. But I can never find certain things I took with me, stuff like stereo equipment, shoes, my car...

  Or I'll be at a job I haven't worked at in years, like I was called in for emergency fill in or something. And of course I don't remember how things work and screw things up

  They are always frustrating because I can't find or do something. Just last night I dreamed I was somewhere and really felt like I needed a shower, but couldn't find soap, shampoo, deodarant etc
I have a dream (I think it was a dream - No actually I don't at all) maybe I will post it later. I am not sure yet.
Vlawde - this reminds me of the dream I have 5-6  times a year. I realize for the most part my dreams are directly related to a fear or fantasy I have as it does for most people. Have you or has anyone dreamt something similar? I am back in high school only it's present day for myself age wise but no one seems to notice - they see me as 16 -17 y/o.  I can't remember where my locker is and it's between class periods - when I finally find it I can't remember the combination to the lock (this is truly why I always used a key lock) Yes I was the nerd with the lock and key. Yeah, Hi.   Anyway - when miracles happen and I get my locker open, I am reaching in to get a book or notebook and I realize  A) I forgot to put on any pants or B) I don't have on a shirt at all. In either case I frantically look for anything to put on and of course there's nothing. When I wake up, my anxiety level is equivalent to that I had in my dream.

I am sure most people do though.... Right??

Now, I am going to re read your dreams! I love this - great topic Night!!

#20 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

    Board Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,253 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fair Oaks Ca
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:46 AM

haha I've had that school dream as well! Can't find my locker, remember the combination, or what class is next and where it is.  Not as often these days, more similar dreams only work-related, not so much school. Never dreamed about being naked though, I guess I just don't care! ;)
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users