Share Your Weird Dreams Or Nightmares

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:08 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 31 July 2016 - 11:46 AM, said:

haha I've had that school dream as well! Can't find my locker, remember the combination, or what class is next and where it is.  Not as often these days, more similar dreams only work-related, not so much school. Never dreamed about being naked though, I guess I just don't care! ;)
Whew!  I feel a little better.... I guess... :blink:  Maybe you'll have that one tonight. Ha!

#22 prxncejay

prxncejay

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Grade 12. Looking to go into nursing. I've always believed in the paranormal since I was a kid.

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:46 PM

When I was in grade 6, I remember, for a week, I would have a dream every night, and a part of that dream would happen in real life. I can't remember all the dreams, i can only remember one, really.
I had a dream- something about an old woman with worms coming out of her face. The next day I was on the swings at recess, and these 3 kids lifted up a chunk of soil, and worms were crawling out of the bottom. This is kinda how these dreams would work, just small fragments of the dream would have some kind of relevance to my life the following day. I know this isn't really a good, solid example, but it's all i can remember. I've had it happen before, maybe coincidentally, since this time, but it just seemed strange that it happened for a solid week.

#23 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:44 AM

I should be asleep, but can't resist the topic! I love the relevnce and insignificance of dreams. We recall some and when we do- we know we had it, but can't 'show' someone a video of it! Like holding a cloud in your hand.......kinda hard....

Mine last night, was that I was 'babysitting' several children , my kids were in the group too- playing with the others. My kids were young....back when they were like 4 and 7. So about 6 children total. A woman, in her 70's showed up to pick up her toddler. She was dressed very elegantly and held a gold compact which she kept powdering her face....she had an 'assistant' who was mid 20's and seemed impatient.

I was explaining to the woman her child hadn't really wanted a snack, and may be hungry. But the woman didnt seem to hear me. I repeated again, still not being heard by the woman, and her assistant was getting annoyed at me.....but I was confused - if the elegant woman wasn't able to focus on me speaking, then why wasn't her assistant helping or care of the toddler? To get the woman's attention, away from her golden compact of face powder, I reached and held her wrist to try and get her focus.

But holding her wrist, I realized it was only bone! I turned to her assistant and blurted "my gawd, she is dead?" (Her face and hand looked real,but under the dress was skeleton!?)...her assistant got very angry and darted at me so I ran- trying to not get out of eye shot of the other children..........I was watching them after all. But the running and weirdness woke me! Not sure how that dream would have ended! Certainly can't figure what caused or why I would dream that- but go figure.

I enjoy reading other dream posts here! Neat post!
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#24 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:11 PM

This has zilch to do with the paranormal but I had a nightmare when I was 5-6 that made such an impression on me that I remember it to this day.

Anyway; Back in the day, the local, non-networky sort of TV stations would show stuff like Godzilla movies on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. One afternoon; They showed Godzilla vs. The Smog Monster....
Posted Image
....Say "Howdy!" to Hedorah the Smog Monster....who decided to mess with me in my head one night.

....I'm mentioning this because I think it's what influenced my dream state later that night....

Anyway; I went to bed. I think I felt like sleeping with my Mom in her bed that night. I remember the alarm clock my parents had and how it sounded (like a freakin' smoke alarm) and it woke me from the dream. My Dad was at work at the Goodyear plant during the night....
Posted Image
....Pop was earning the bacon here while I was battling the Smog Monster while sleeping with Mom in my Parents bedroom.

Well; I remember the dream consisting of this....
I was lying on my back on the floor in the Living Room. I was alone and the room was dim and I was enamored with these weird storybook-type pictures being projected on the ceiling. There was no projector, just pretty pictures on the ceiling. I can't remember what they depicted though...but it was something like children's book art. It was eerie but not really scary.

I then got up and walked to my bedroom....

I entered the room and it was suddenly early-morning daytime in my room....AND THIS FREAKIN' SHAPE-SHIFTING, SMOG-MONSTER-LIKE BLACK BLOB WAS THERE ON MY BED AND THERE WERE THIS WEIRD BACKGROUND-MUSIC NOISES LIKE THAT CREEPY OLD PBS STATION IDENTIFICATION BUMPER....
https://www.youtube....h?v=NCuqlLq1k7o
....*HOOOGH*

....AND IT LUNGED AT ME AND WE WENT THROUGH THE BEDROOM WALL, TOWARDS OUTDOORS, KITTY PRYDE-STYLE AND THEN....

....I heard the loud alarm clock (Go straight to 1:39 for the alarm cuz the guy presenting the clock sounds loopy)....
https://youtu.be/uz81-10_yao?t=1m39s
....Which sounded just like this Spartus model but was a different Spartus model!....
Posted Image
....which looked similar to this.

Though the obnoxious alarm clock saved me from the Smog Monster in my bed (and I was really in my Parent's bed with Mom)...it was still scary. That darn alarm clock could wake the dead!

Oh; I have a VERY good long-term memory. I can remember snippets of stuff from when I was preschool/kindergarten-age. I even remember the retrospect for John Lennon when they reported his violent passing.

Edited by SpukiKitty, 17 January 2017 - 12:29 PM.

Posted Image

#25 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:44 PM

I'm glad this exists, cause ohhhh boy, do I have a dream to tell.

Ok, so just a little recap before I get into it, I've had previous dreams over the years that pretty much go the same way. Same me, same entity.

My dream starts that I am in my bedroom, as usual, because this is where I feel safest. So, I am talking to something with a male voice, it seemed very friendly, and we had this mutual understanding that I wasn't allowed to see his face. As long as I followed that request, all was peachy king. And he lived under my bed. So we are talking and laughing, and just having a good conversation.

And then I wake up and go to the bathroom, then layed back down and got all snuggly cause I am cute like that, and as soon as I fall back asleep, boom, I am right back in the dream. So I don't remember much from the second part, except that there was this book I was looking at that was explaining about these beings, they are black as the night, with green glows for eyes, and their teeth were as sharp as shark teeth. And there was pictures, and I was like "Huh, ok."  So then I decided that I was going to come online and tell you guys about what was going on, so I was looking for my laptop, which I keep under my bed, and i couldn't reach it, so I said "Hey, can you please push my computer out, I can't reach it." So the voice goes "Sure." and the laptop slides out from under the bed.

I wake up again and looked around a bit, drank some water, then snuggled up again and went back to sleep. I was back in the same dream. Again, me and the voice were having a fun chat, laughing and junk, and then he was like "I have to leave the room, don't look at me." and I was like "I won't." And I guess I kinda lied, I was watching from the corner of my eye, and I watched this black mass come out from under the bed and go out the door. Now, here is where I get curious, so instead of staying where I was, I got off the bed, and went out the door to fallow him down the hall, and apparently he noticed and turned around to look at me,  and I stared into his glowing green eyes, and I was mesmerized, but he was really mad, scolding me for disobeying his one request. And then I woke up again because it was time to get up, the alarm clock was going off.

Now, I am not saying this thing really exists, it's just I have had similar dreams with it in them.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#26 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,529 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:11 AM

a recurring motif recently, is that for some reason I'm house sitting or something at my grandmother's house (either one or the other grandmother) and guys break in and demand to be shown and allowed into the secret room.  There was never any secret room (nor space for one) in either house.   It generally turns into threats against a more vunerable party (because I'm apparently unmoved by threats toward myself) and then generally I wake up, or get medieval on the home invaders.

Oh wow I also remember watching _Godzilla vs the Smog Monster_ though I think I was almost a teen ager by then.

Edited by trin, 18 January 2017 - 02:14 AM.

#27 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:03 PM

I used to watch Godzilla movies too. I loved this old show called Creature Feature/Creature Double Feature every Saturday. It had all the Godzilla and Gamera movies. It also showed all the B horror movies, The Blob, Creature With A Thousand Eyes, etc.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#28 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:34 PM

I am really into this thread!

The other night I dreamt that one of the students at my university was murdered and my boss was someone who saw her alive around the time that she was murdered... she wasn't sure if she should go to the police or not but I couldn't give her any help as I was getting married... to Brad Pitt!

I don't even like him, I swear!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#29 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

I had this weird dream where I was talking to God but it turned out to be Satan. I wasn't even mad, I just found God and moved on. The weird part was they were both giving me the same advice.

#30 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:13 AM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 18 January 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

I used to watch Godzilla movies too. I loved this old show called Creature Feature/Creature Double Feature every Saturday. It had all the Godzilla and Gamera movies. It also showed all the B horror movies, The Blob, Creature With A Thousand Eyes, etc.

I remember having a very vague memory of watching a kaiju film and there was something about an elephant and a mass being removed from a trunk or foot. The memory kind of faded into vagueness (I was VERY YOUNG)....but then I was surfing the net and came across and article about Gamera vs. Jiger....and there's a scene where a scientist explains Gamera being "impregnated" with a "baby Jiger parasite"....by showing a film of an elephant getting a mass of worms surgically removed from it's trunk! There were screencaps....AND IT WAS WHAT I REMEMBERED FROM SOOOOOO LONG AGO!!!

Funny thing about old Gamera movies: The scientists are apparently idiots who need basic concepts like "Jiger gave Gamera a parasite and Gamera's basically pregnant with a Jiger-offspring" explained to them in detail for like 10 minutes along with a movie involving an elephant trunk.

I guess the script had to be that way because the movies were kiddie fare.

The folks behind The Amazing Colossal Man, however, had no excuse. Just say "Colonel Glenn Manning is growing real fast but his heart has not grown as much with the rest of him, it's too small and he'll go insane and die from lack of decent blood flow".....You don't need some big convoluted speech about how the human heart is like "a single cell" or whatever.

Edited by SpukiKitty, 04 February 2017 - 08:25 AM.

Posted Image

#31 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:50 AM

Oh gross, you had to say jiggers. I saw a Youtube video of kids in Africa, having jiggers removed from their feet. I almost threw up. :sick: :yucky:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#32 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,529 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:23 AM

Ok, now I've been on disablity for about a decade now, long running chronic illness and pre-existing disabilities have ganged up and made it impossible to hold down anything remotely like a "real job"... (chores that should take a few hours sometimes take me all day because I desperately need to rest)

I dream I'm back in school (sent back for "retraining") or at a past job, but that so much time has passed since I studied the subject ("you used to get As and Rubbish in this") or since I've done the job that either I have no real reccolection in how to do it, or that the technology and methods have changed so much that I have no clue what to do.  

I suspect that going back to school to study ANYTHING would actually be pretty cool, but "stepping back into an old job" would be a lot of confusion, I'm sure none of my old workplaces are using the same software as when I was working for them... let alone storing records the same way.  (I remember signed delivery reciepts rubberbanded together by delivery driver <not by client> and tossed in banker's boxes by month...   imagine trying to find proof of delivery with THAT method!  Though I used to be pretty good at it.)

#33 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:27 PM

View Posttrin, on 04 February 2017 - 11:23 AM, said:

Ok, now I've been on disablity for about a decade now, long running chronic illness and pre-existing disabilities have ganged up and made it impossible to hold down anything remotely like a "real job"... (chores that should take a few hours sometimes take me all day because I desperately need to rest)

I dream I'm back in school (sent back for "retraining") or at a past job, but that so much time has passed since I studied the subject ("you used to get As and Rubbish in this") or since I've done the job that either I have no real reccolection in how to do it, or that the technology and methods have changed so much that I have no clue what to do.  

I suspect that going back to school to study ANYTHING would actually be pretty cool, but "stepping back into an old job" would be a lot of confusion, I'm sure none of my old workplaces are using the same software as when I was working for them... let alone storing records the same way.  (I remember signed delivery reciepts rubberbanded together by delivery driver <not by client> and tossed in banker's boxes by month...   imagine trying to find proof of delivery with THAT method!  Though I used to be pretty good at it.)
I hate being disabled so I feel you there. Stay strong!

I've come to believe the only people that should be interpreting dreams are the dreamers themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users