• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Hang out with family and friends, spin records, music, paranormal.

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:36 PM

Here is a topic that I find interesting. I just watched this documentary about the MANDELA EFFECT and how it may be blamed on CERN for causing it. Here's the link to watch this documentary.

Could this all be connected with our plane of reality and the spiritual plane? Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.youtube....h?v=m5NVS6z8S_U

Type in the search engine on YouTube
Proof: Mandela effect is actually CERN  Quantum  efeects
Posted Image

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,703 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:01 PM

I fixed your link, the media tags won't work, best way to link a YouTube video is by copying the URL from your address bar and pasting

Wow, I just got finished watching a YouTube lecture regarding quantum computers actually accessing alternate realities/dimensions. The guy who posted it had Mandela Effect as part of the title, but stretched to fit it into the theory, seemed like one of those conspiracy guys. I did see your video on the right side of the page

I'm not sold on the Mandela Effect, but have an open mind. I'll watch this video when time  permits. Thanks for posting it!   I love these kinds of things and speculating
Posted Image

#3 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:10 PM

Isn't that ironic, this documentary talks about quantum computers, CERN, Mandela Effect, ghosts, demons, christianity, parallel universes all rolled up into one. It was entertaining the least.
Posted Image

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,703 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:13 PM

After reading a few enlightening books past few years, I think all those things, UFO's etc are all connected and interdimensional.

Hunt for the Skinwalker is one that really made me think it possible, as well as multiple books by scientist Jacques Vallee (he studies UFOs and other odd stuff), and John Keel
Posted Image

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,703 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:35 PM

I'm a bit more than a half hour into it. The video I watched earlier was linked by Bill Chappell (the guy who invents gizmos for Ghost Adventures), and is the lecture in this video after the first 5 points. Didn't care much for the altered british woman's robotic narration. I've been involved in lengthy discussions elsewhere on the internet on this, and just like the examples in this video, I'm seeing few if any discrepancies with my memories. I think there is at least some truth to our memories being faulty, and things like movie quotes being misquoted originally, the the misconception of what the quotes actually say are what sticks with some.

At any rate, I'll try and watch the rest tomorrow
Posted Image

#6 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:43 AM

Yes I didn't care too much for the narrators robotic voice either. I think there trying to say is that by CERN trying to extract antimatter from basically the spiritual realm other dimension and bringing tout our 3d that the spirits from that dimension are attracted to and trying to follow the antimatter to our realm. I think is a little far fetched since CERN has been able to colet less than a gram of the stuff. Either way it opens up the possibility.
I was also watching the last lecture of Philip Schneider. What do you think of this guy?
Posted Image

#7 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,703 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:52 AM

I (struggled) to finish that video! :)   Aside from the speech by the quantum computer guy, I thought it was a load of BS. The guy who made this video actually put together several videos from multiple sources. I found it humorous that both he (at the beginning) and the guy at the end of the whole thing were SO ANGRY AND OUTRAGED!! at all this. They say it proves the Mandela Effect. Um, no

The segment from Paul Begley, a preacher that has a radio.internet show consisted of a guy called "Mike from all over the world" , who apparently doesn't know the difference between Dark matter and Anti-Matter, and tries to say CERN is summoning demons from another dimension. Apparently this Mike guy has a bad rep even in the mainstream christian community for faking broadcasts...saying he was on a plane that was going down, in a war etc etc that were proven false. So that segment was a struggle to get through. Religion (not mainstream but a fanatical fringe) saying science is doing the  work of Satan, just like in the dark ages!

The last segments were just as bad in different ways IMO.  To me Froot Loops were NEVER spelled Fruit Loops, and all the other examples didn't show me anything had changed. So far I haven't seen a good video on the Mandela Effect. Again, I have an open mind, but stuff like this is not going to convince many people it's true. I doubt it is, but we'll see....
Posted Image

#8 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:04 PM

I did a little investigation and you are absolutely right it is a compilation of about 12 different videos in which he probably edited the crud out of them to try to persuade the viewers to see his POV.  I feel bad posting this now. I've never heard of the Mandela effect until I watched this video, should have done a little investigation before posting my bad. I will watch some more vids on the Mandela effect it does interest me. If I find any good vids out there I'll post a link. Vlawde  if you see in anything out there worth watching let me know.
Thanks for your input.
Posted Image

#9 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,703 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:25 PM

Naw, don't feel bad about it, it's a cool topic for discussion and speculation. There is a lot about it out there on the interwebs. I was surprised that it's BerenSTAIN Bears, not Berenstein. But I think it could be a case of our mind seeing the relatively common name Berenstein and missing the fact it's STAIN. But again, who knows.

The one thing I've noticed is that many people who are 100% sold on this are really adamant that their memories are faulty, they get angry if you suggest it! But it's a strange world, so...
Posted Image

#10 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:26 PM

I read the SETI story and getting excited about what they've found, but it was the Russians that has claimed the signal originally. Then they withheld the claims of that signal for over a year from the science community. I really did not know what to make of that. I guess take with a grain of salt.
Posted Image

#11 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:29 AM

Oh man, if they are longer than one hour, they tire me out.  I gotta go take a nap.  I've got 5 days off from work and I'm going to enjoy it all.

I think there are plenty of explanations as to why things are changed.  The best one is because they are changed.  Companies have marketing stratigies (another bad spelling day) and they do change their logos without bothering to tell people.  Publicists make errors.  That's a couple off the top of my head.

Thanks for pointing out that several videos were pulled together to make the one because I kept waiting for that computer guy to draw his correlation at the end about the bear.  Jeez.

Stuff like this is interesting.  I don't bother much with other websites but I find the idea of overlays...a fabric of time melding with another an interesting concept.  Do I worry about CERN?

No.  Oh, I think they will do something scary at some point..it seems to happen frequently enough with other discoveries, why would this one be any different?  Yet I think someone will have sense enough to pull the plug.  Maybe not.

I'll have to go back to that 25 minute video when I'm over my snooze and see what about that bear.
Find an old place with history, with people and learn all its nuances.

#12 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:05 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 31 August 2016 - 11:52 AM, said:

The last segments were just as bad in different ways IMO.  To me Froot Loops were NEVER spelled Fruit Loops, and all the other examples didn't show me anything had changed. So far I haven't seen a good video on the Mandela Effect. Again, I have an open mind, but stuff like this is not going to convince many people it's true. I doubt it is, but we'll see....

I think people are confusing different brand cereals as Froot Loops. Here are a few:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#13 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 02 September 2016 - 04:58 AM

Good point, Mac.
Find an old place with history, with people and learn all its nuances.

#14 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 05:03 AM

Yes I think you and Menet are right I've been looking on line through the Mandela effects topics and they are all the same. They all claim that these items, tities of movies, quotes from movies have changed but No one has brought forth any evidence like an old VHS movie with the so called quotes and titles of movies.
Here's a test. Does anyone own an old laser disc or VHS of Star Wars where Dart Vader is supposed to say " Luke I am your father" and a copy of the same movie on blurry disc and see if the quotes are the same??
Posted Image

#15 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,703 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 07:02 AM

What those who support the Mandela Effect will say is that because we are supposedly in another timeline, dimension or whatever is, there wouldn't be evidence, since it's always been that way in the "new" reality.

Obviously there are photoshopped versions of what people say they remember online

Posted Image  Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#16 csap75

csap75

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 03:33 PM

Vlawde the Berenstein bears is what I remember not Berenstain bears. It's weird I don't know if it's a marketing statigy or what the agenda is behind changing this. I also have a friend with Star Wars on a VHS that was recorded off HBO back in the late 80s and it does say " Luke I am your father " then I watched a Netflix version and it says something totally different. How weird, why would they change it. None of it make any sense.
Posted Image

#17 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,703 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:01 PM

I think the bears thing is, Berenstein is a common name and that's what our minds saw, not 'stain. Dunno about the Star Wars thing. And the quote from the Disney movie most of us remember as "mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all" is actually "magic mirror on the wall.."
Posted Image

#18 mothx1

mothx1

Orb

• GS Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 02:45 PM

Hi csap75, the Mandela effect is a very interesting topic. The only thing I can confidently testify to that changed was "The wolf will live with the lamb," from Isaiah 11:6. I am 100% confident I remembered it to be "The lion will lay with the lamb," I was boggled by how it's just not there. Did my mind fool me somehow, did media or false representation build a memory that wasn't true when I was young? And, why do hundreds if not thousands of others remember the lion and the lamb, when in our history that was never so? Why is it when you type Isaiah 11:6 into google you see a picture of a lion and a lamb together, but the word wolf is there instead?

Well, I can't answer that. And neither can anyone else, probably. I think if time travel is possible then small details in our time line can change in the tiniest of ways. If this Mandela effect and dimensional shift or time travel thing is real, woulden't that effect everyone on earth as well? Would we really remember that at one time, something was something else? But really all we are left with right now are conspiracies and even if we had a list of all of these differences we still woulden't know why there are any.
"An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you."

#19 aben3

aben3

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, unsolved mysteries, social justice (race and gender), arts and crafts, plants and gardening, animals (my cats), traveling, culture, tattoos.

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:16 PM

csap- are you still friends with this person who has the copy of "luke, i am your father?" That's huge to proving the two dimensions converge and somethings off, right!?!? Is there any way that some greater system (marketing/media) could be making the mandela effect as some strange psy-op, confusion/distraction/fake news tactic? FIND AND KEEP THIS COPY lol
I only vaguely understand the Mandela affect, but it's fascinating.
The first time I heard of it, was in a text from my partner about how a movie she had remembered watching apparently stopped existing. she explained to me how she remembered the movie, and a couple years later remembered seeing Shaq's version and thinking how strange it was that it was remade so recently, and after renting it, decided the first one was better. I honestly do NOT believe that her brain made this scenario up. I DO believe the mind fills in blanks and fabricates, but this was too much and knowing her personality, she wasn't looking for attention but rather freaked out. She doesn't believe that it's the Mandela effect (shes vaguely fond of the idea that it was a "fake" sinbad and they were pulled off the shelves?) but after tons of research, I'm really enjoying this theory. I grew up a berenstein kid, always pronouncing it berensteeeeen (my mother as well) we were perplexed that it was actually spelled STAIN?!? uhhh what? also, ive never heard of anyone with this last name, and it's not unclear on the cover.
Because of the internet, we will see if this theory withstands time

#20 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:26 PM

I remember watching "Kazaam" (1996) and it was Shaquille O'Neal who played the genie. I think people are confusing it, with the comic book about Captain Marvel. His alter ego is is Billy Batson. He would say, "Shazam" and transform into Captain Marvel. There was Republic Pictures serial titled "Adventures of Captain Marvel"(1941) with Tom Tyler as Captain Marvel and Frank Coghlan, Jr. as Billy Batson. Also there were two TV shows of "Shazam" a live version(1974-1977) with Michael Gray as Billy Batson and Captain Marvel played by Jackson Bostwick and later by John Davey. The cartoon version(1981) with Burr Middleton as Captain Marvel/Billy Batson. Also, there will be a new "Shazam" movie in 2019, starring Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam.

Captain Marvel, also known as Shazam, is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Artist C. C. Beck and writer Bill Parker created the character in 1939. Captain Marvel first appeared in Whiz Comics #2 (cover-dated Feb. 1940), published by Fawcett Comics. He is the alter ego of Billy Batson, a boy who, by speaking the magic word "Shazam", can transform himself into a costumed adult with the powers of superhuman strength, speed, flight, and other abilities.

Source: Wikipedia

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users