• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 newwaters

newwaters

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:29 AM

Has anyone else here made progress in seeking paranormal experiences by meditating consistently? I've been doing a consistent program of some basic meditations, and I've noticed some progress, such as being able to reach altered states of experience, and an increased ease in grasping esoteric concepts. I'm wondering if anyone else here has tried this, and the amount of success they've had.
My program is simple, just a couple of meditations from this group:
http://www.angelfire...Meditation.html

Anyone else here have any experiences/opinions on this topic?

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,528 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:37 AM

Welcome to the forums!

I've done transcendental meditation before, which is the same as most forms of meditation. I liked reaching a state where you are aware, but have no thoughts..you just ARE! far as paranormal experiences, not really. Although reaching the point of no thought made me feel like I was "open" to whatever else might want to "come in".  But that was just IMO a paranoid observation on my part because it feels so weird

I have to ask though, why "satanic" meditation?  Meditation has no connection to good, evil, god or satan. It's a physical/mental process that is neutral.
Posted Image

#3 Lil73

Lil73

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Empath, UFO, Aliens, Parallel Universe(s)/Dimensions, Nature, Native American Spirituality, Reading, Crocheting, Weaving, Crafts, Amateur Artist :)

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:12 PM

I regularly meditate to ground myself, and reconnect to my body and the earthly plane.   And same as Vlawde...to quiet the mind, to bring myself out of my head and thoughts, and to reconnect with myself.  I call it No-mind.  I feel open, but only to the universe and existence, where the lines blur between where I end and it begins.  For me, it's reconnecting first with myself and then the Source.

#4 mothx1

mothx1

Orb

• GS Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:56 PM

Hi, I've been into meditation as long as I can remember. Probably since I was 11 or so. In fact, one of my first meditations ever was from that site you linked! I've done chakra meditations, lucid dreaming, astral projection, deep trance, visualization and qigong. I currently just stick with basic self-inquiry and mindfulness to de-stress and get in tune with myself. You're right that as you continue your practice you begin reaching new abilities with your mind. Your mind is like a muscle, if you train it then you will be able to do more and more, just like any other muscle in your body.

I suppose it depends on what you're looking for with your meditation. Personally, I was fascinated with my first training accomplishments with lucid dreaming and after that, I experimented with many types of meditation. Remember that once you unlock new doors in your mind there is no closing them. When you learn something new you can't un-learn it. For some intended results, that is not always a good thing. I would suggest protecting yourself by imagining a white glowing light surrounding your body, filling your veins, muscles, and bones. Make it a part of you. If you are religious, imagine it coming from heaven, if you are spiritual imagine it coming from the universe.

When I did not have control over my meditational state (while asleep) I was not able to create a protective energy force around myself, and it did bring unwelcomed energy. So, please be careful!
"An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: meditation, Satan, Satanism, Religion, Christianity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users