• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 05:58 AM

I had a dream three nights ago while staying at the Hampton in Vicksburg, MS.
I was in a hospital walking down a hallway following a nurse as she was doing her rounds.
As we entered a room, the patient within, whose name I picked up as "Cady", had a seizure of
some sort and then died.
The Nurse went toward the monitor controls (or whatever you call them) and as she was
about to notify that there had been a death on the ward, the patient sat up and looked at her.
His eyes were completely white! Then in this demonic voice, he said, "He's getting what he deserves."
He then vomited blood at her and she fainted.
Then it looked at me and smiled.
I awoke and gestured as if to ward something off.

I have no idea what part of Left Field this came out of,
but I later deduced that the images must have come from something I read here.
"Cady" turned out to be actor Frank Cady who played Sam Drucker on "Green Acres" and "Petticoat Junction".
That's who he looked like. Weird, huh?

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

:confused0068:  That's creepy. I wonder what it means? Still that's very unsettling.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 mothx1

mothx1

Orb

• GS Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 03:20 PM

Super weird..and scary! :ermm:
"An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you."

#4 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:06 AM

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 03 December 2016 - 05:58 AM, said:

I had a dream three nights ago while staying at the Hampton in Vicksburg, MS.
I was in a hospital walking down a hallway following a nurse as she was doing her rounds.
As we entered a room, the patient within, whose name I picked up as "Cady", had a seizure of
some sort and then died.
The Nurse went toward the monitor controls (or whatever you call them) and as she was
about to notify that there had been a death on the ward, the patient sat up and looked at her.
His eyes were completely white! Then in this demonic voice, he said, "He's getting what he deserves."
He then vomited blood at her and she fainted.
Then it looked at me and smiled.
I awoke and gestured as if to ward something off.

I have no idea what part of Left Field this came out of,
but I later deduced that the images must have come from something I read here.
"Cady" turned out to be actor Frank Cady who played Sam Drucker on "Green Acres" and "Petticoat Junction".
That's who he looked like. Weird, huh?

I believe, that just because someone was a 'celebrity', doesn't mean they dont connect once in a while with us.

Its sounds like you were out of town when you had the dream. You never know- literally the fella you speak of my have spent the night, years back, in the room you were in.

Dreams are so personal-yet, also a window sometimes.

Perhaps the guy who died, then sat up- hasn't forgiven himself for any crud he may have done in life...so in  void; is getting what he feels he deserves.

I just mention because I had posted of dreams and sometimes 'seeing' a man hunched up, dark and shadow looking but clearly 1930's..moaning(not too demonic sounding..just a hopelessness) - but enough dreams of him I got annoyed, who the heck? Why do I dream & 'see' him now and then? He is disturbing! But.....in my case, not celebrity- but his name came to me- it was my grams 1st husband when she was very young. He was super abusive and died a creepy death (drunk driving, hit a tree, thrown from car and landed on a fence post, ew)...and I still dreampt of him....though its more "iam sorry iam sorry" moaning now. Though gram got through that nightmare, and being a widow with a toddler - she forgave him(of the abuse)...remarried and had my mom 19 yrs later.

Perhaps...this man was an addict or etc, public never knew of....? White eyes, scary voice, talking in third person...blood throw up- is still 'him' but very stuck in guilt, anger, fear- hospitals are a 'get better' metaphore , but nothing helps till he forgives his own self?

Just my feeling on it- but of course just conjecture; sorry you had such a disturbing weird dream! Or...maybe there was purpose for it....perhaps you are a strength, that if you dream it again-or similar....can look at it in other perspectives.

With mine, through realizing grams 1st husb (however that works after we pass on) hasn't forgiven himself-made me see that I hold a lot of anger toward him- though he passed years ago, and I never met him.....but I still, myself dont totally forgive him. Grams been dead since '01, and I still am mad he treated her so badly? Iam working on it though.

Dreams! Like ghosts- riddles much of the time! ~
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users