9 replies to this topic

#1 Master of Deception

Master of Deception

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:To be added soon lol

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:08 AM

Been a long time since I've visited these boards! So, hi ya!

But back to topic. I've recently had a yearning to try and find out who I was and I'm feeling called towards past life regression. It's just flared recently and suddenly.

Not asking how to do it, just wondering if ANY of you have endured this, and if so, share your experiences and findings!

I look forward to reading your posts
Just a young guy on a mature quest for knowledge, truth and spirituality... however, I don't like cinnamon! Yuck! Yea, I'm random... :P

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:32 AM

Hi and welcome back :)

In the 1980's I was involved with research into past life regression. It was very interesting and involved hypnosis. Although I didn't make it into her book, I found the experience challenging.

I found out, not everyone sees images when they close their eyes or while under hypnosis. I had a sense of what was around me. for example, instead of seeing an elderly woman I felt like one. I could feel her weight and her holding/ crossing her upper arms over her chest. I could even sense her environment!

While under hypnosis I sensed two past lives; One was a young girl who was dancing around a maypole with other girls and Iater the older woman who passed as a spinster. I am not really sure if they were the same person and I got the name Isabel Shelby while under hypnosis.

Now the thing that did freak me out was a few nights later. I started to get these images pop into my head of this young girl who was murdered during the holocaust. I saw images of her parents and how she died and where she was buried; in an open grave ( in the open grave she watched other people killed and one fell on top of her). I saw the rats and the birds pulling flesh from the bodies in the grave and even from her body. I was also shown how the burial area would have looked in the 80's. The other noticeable thing was, it was as if I was watching all this unfold through her eyes.  

The images were very confronting and consumed my thoughts so much my mother was worried for me. I felt this young person was buried with someone on top of her and she was trying to tell me where she was buried.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Master of Deception

Master of Deception

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:To be added soon lol

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:48 AM

Wow! That's intense :o. Were you asleep when you had those visions?
Just a young guy on a mature quest for knowledge, truth and spirituality... however, I don't like cinnamon! Yuck! Yea, I'm random... :P

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:59 PM

I often wonder, if the phobias, that we have now, are from how we died in a past-life. I haven't had any incidences, that would give me these phobias. I really wish I knew the answers to these. I have a deep-seated fear of:
  • Deep holes: Was I buried alive?
  • Burned alive: Was I burned as a witch?
  • Suffocation/Claustrophobia: Was I walled in, died in an avalanche or cave in?
  • Anything around my neck: Was I hanged?
  • Groups of people: That may correlate with the burning as a witch and being hanged by a mob.
  • Spiders: Was I bit by a poisonous one and died?
  • Deep water(deeper than thigh high): Did I drown?

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:16 PM

View PostMaster of Deception, on 27 February 2017 - 06:48 AM, said:

Wow! That's intense :o. Were you asleep when you had those visions?
No, I wasn't asleep but I was in bed trying to sleep, for some reason unbeknown it me, I was feeling a little scared and I don't know if it was my imagination but I thought the light in the hallway way was dimming on its own. (the hallway light was on a dimmer and it looked like it was being played with and I think this was the true reason I was feeling scared) and I was seeing images. One image would be placed in front of my mind and it felt like someone was saying "Remember this" and tapping the image! As I looked harder and mentally started to recognise the things I was seeing in that image, that image would be replaced with another one. This happened with several images and when I started to get to the images how the land would look like now. I got out of bed and started to write and draw the things I had seen and was seeing and feeling. I am not a person who can close my eyes and pull images out of my mind or think of an image and see it in my head. I was surprised to find there are people who can, in vivid detail like my sister.

View PostMacCGStudy, on 27 February 2017 - 04:59 PM, said:

I often wonder, if the phobias, that we have now, are from how we died in a past-life. I haven't had any incidences, that would give me these phobias. I really wish I knew the answers to these. I have a deep-seated fear of:

Her book was published in the International Journal, For past Lifetimes Research and Therapy. January, 1982 written by Jill Sykes.  

That was exactly what Jill said it is and we worked on a phobia of mine. My phobia was the feeling of being alone. (I had terrible anxiety in my teens when I was alone). I also took my mother with me, I didn't know what to expect and didn't want to feel vulnerable. Jill also said our lives are like chapters within a book, where one life ends it will start in another chapter. But the hypnosis session was tame compared to the visions I had after.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:31 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 27 February 2017 - 04:59 PM, said:

Maybe in a past life, you were wandering around your native land, and you ran into a giant man eating spider, and you were like "Ah, no." so you ran away, and stumbled across a cave opening, as you fall down, one of your various native neck charms get stuck on a rock and chokes you, as you are hanging and losing consciousness, the cord your charm is on, snaps, and you continue to fall, then finally you hit water, it is very hot water because it turns out the cave you fell into is part of a volcano system, and as the water scolds your flesh, you suffocate on the fumes and eventually drown.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:41 PM

OMG, :confused0068:   That's scenario is worse, then having them happen individually. No thank you... nope, nope nope.. :no: :down:

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:52 PM

Lol, sweet dreams Mac, don't let the man eating spiders bite :anim_63:
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#9 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:10 PM

:th_sarcastic_blum:  :D

Posted Image

My Shop

#10 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:33 PM

I am a board certified hypnotherapist.  Let me see if I can walk you thru my procedure so you can sort of understand how it works.

If off, the only people who cannot be hypnotized are morons, with a very low IQ.  It is also more difficult for highly analytical people, but not impossible.  If you resist, we can use a confusion technique on you, like making you count backwards by 7s.....trust me, you won't like it.

Ok, so you would not do anything you normally would not do.  It is a myth that you are in a deep sleep (unless you are specifically taken down to that level).  You are completely relaxed, but you are aware of your surroundings, like sounds, movement, smells.  You can move around, sneeze, scratch your arm...you behave normally.  You are just in an alpha state of deep relaxation.

Once they reach that stage I ask them to picture themselves in a long hallway with many doors.  They are to walk down until the come to a door they feel they would like to enter.  They are told at first it is very dark. but they adjust and it becomes lighter.  

The first question is look around and tell me what you see.....are you inside or outside.  Most people will know immediately.  Once it is established then I ask....look around and tell me what you see.  They are given time. If they say I am in a room I ask what is in the room, smells, sounds sites.....they will usually be able to discribe where they are.  Some people have found themselves on battlefields,  on a ship, different places.

Then I say, look down at your feet.  Tell me what your feet look like.  Are they wearing boots, slippers, barefoot;  then look down at what you are wearing and look at your hands.

Then when we establish they may be in a past life they are given the suggestion to go to the most significant event in that life time.

They are also told they may see the events but they will not experience and physical or emotional harm while visiting this live.

That is pretty much it.  Of course there are tons of questions that can be asked, but you never lead the person.  You never suggest are you here or there.  You ask what is your name, how old are you, do you know where you are, do you know the year....etc.

It is a fascinating experience.  when the regression is over you wake up refreshed and alert!

I had a young girl past life who was killed on the way home from Woodstock;  a survivor on the Titanic; lots of Civil War people......mant many stories.  Some were happy others were not.  

It is true you can carry phobias over.  One woman I know could not wear a turtleneck sweater or stand anything around her neck....she was hung in a PL.

One woman was experiencing a burning pain in her forehead causing severe headaches.  Turns out she had been shot in the head in a PL...once she relived it, the headaches stopped.

Read Dr. Ian Stevenson's books!

Psychiatrist

Ian Pretyman Stevenson was a Canadian-born U.S. psychiatrist. He worked for the University of Virginia School of Medicine for fifty years, as chair of the department of psychiatry from 1957 to 1967, ... Wikipedia

Born: October 31, 1918, Montreal, Canada

Died: February 8, 2007, Charlottesville, VA

Education: University of St Andrews, McGill University

Books

View 10+ more

Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation: Book Purchase 1974
Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation: PDF 1974

Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect: Book Purchase 1997
Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect PDF 1997

European Cases of the Reincarnation Type: Book Purchase 2003
European Cases of the Reincarnation Type PDF 2003

Children who remember previous lives: Book Purchase 1987
Children Who Remember Previous Lives: A Question of Reincarnation PDF 1987

Reincarnation and Biology: A Contribution to the Etiology of Birthmarks and Birth Defects: Book Purchase 1997
Reincarnation and Biology: A Contribution to the Etiology of Birthmarks and Birth Defects PDF 1997

Amethyst

Read the book and see the movie.....Yesterday's Children.

Ame

Edited by MacCGStudy, 02 March 2017 - 02:50 PM.
I fixed your links and added ones for the PDF downloads

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users