• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:49 PM

I had a dream that I was at a concert last night. No one knew who the headliner was going to be. We just sat in our seats and waited for the curtain to part.
When the curtains DID part, it was John Lennon. He was standing there alone with just his Rickenbacker Guitar. The audience was overjoyed to see him, as was I.
He looked just as he did in the concert sequence from "A Hard Day's Night".

When he started singing "Help!", I started singing the backing/harmony vocal to help him out. He looked right at me and smiled big.
After the gig, I went backstage in hopes that I could see him. A curtained entrance gave me a little trouble, so I ripped it and went through.
John stood in front of a window looking pensive.
I went over to him and said hello. He turned to me and smiled. I remember telling him that it was hard for me to deal with his death.
He said nothing. He just smiled and patted me reassuringly on my right shoulder.
The Helicopters flying over my house woke me up.

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 22 March 2017 - 07:38 PM.

Resist.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

Wow, cool dream and it figures, just when they start getting really interesting, something always interrupts them.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:38 PM

Par for the course. :)
Resist.

#4 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:35 AM

Now; That's a cool dream!
Posted Image

#5 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:16 AM

Very cool.
When I was 9, we were on a Rd trip and spent the night in Truckee...a woodsy place. I dreampt of a man, who walked up to me, in an empty play yard or park while I was on a swing. I liked him because he was speaking kindly to me, with respect- sort of a dad figure I could trust. Given those yrs were awful for me ; step dad was.....well an abusive person. But this fella , with circle glasses who I didnt know at the time; was kind , I thought in the dream, he was probably a good dad. I swang, we chatted and I realized his accent was different - we had no TV and I wasn't very world wise. He did say, "well its time for me to go now"...and in the dream I recall wishing he didnt have to leave.

Next morning, getting gas, and stretching our legs, mom saw a paper and burst into tears. And I noticed everyone around was sort of in a daze or crying too, and it freaked me out. I looked at the paper and did not understand why the guy whom I had dream of the night before, with circle glasses and a different accent was in the paper. I didnt understand he died.

It took a few days of me asking mom tons of questions of who he was, and that he was dead. Then I was super sad.....I was confused since I hadn't known the Beatles really, no TV etc and living way up in N.Cali redwoods in my child yrs. Thats how I discovered John Lennon. By an odd dream.  

Iam glad you shared your dream!
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#6 kevinscan

kevinscan

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:20 PM

Wow, cool dream.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#7 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,353 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:32 PM

Very interesting you had a dream like that at the time you did.

BTW, Truckee is a very cool little town. I've passed through it on the way to north shore of Tahoe/King's Beach, and also camped at Donner Summit, a bit before Truckee
Posted Image

#8 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:19 PM

View PostaisLinnZ, on 30 May 2017 - 12:16 AM, said:

Very cool.
Iam glad you shared your dream!

Thank you for sharing yours. (hugs)
Resist.

#9 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:39 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 30 May 2017 - 06:32 PM, said:

Very interesting you had a dream like that at the time you did.

BTW, Truckee is a very cool little town. I've passed through it on the way to north shore of Tahoe/King's Beach, and also camped at Donner Summit, a bit before Truckee

Yes Truckee is pretty.....my son has a friend and they have a cabin in the Donner area; so he has enjoyed going with friend's family for a few days over the yrs; when winter, they used to sled down hills near, and in warm weather boat around at Donner Lake. The name always makes me react ..."Oooo, oof Donner Party", but it is a beautiful spot for sure!

As for dream; its still as clear in my mind as when I was 9(ha, a while back!!) ..and had John not passed and I had the dream- I still was impacted by it. I just knew(at that time in his life) he seemed ready and was, the dad that its to bad Julian missed out on(as I had w/my own dad), but its good he was there for Sean. Tho I didnt kno john,Julian or Sean or Yoko (my dad married a Japanese woman as well- I have 4 half siblings and us together....you kinda wouldn't know we are related!) ..Maybe that's a link why I dreampt that? I didnt  kno my dad, I was like 2 when parents divorced. I didnt know I even had 4 siblings or a step mom who was Japanese. Dad wasn't spoken of; mom & dad married young, had me young.......and it just was difficult. So mom kinda erased my dad by never ever talking of him.

Well, for whatever reason I dreampt that - it was a calm and still is when I think of it : )
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#10 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:00 AM

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 30 May 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

Thank you for sharing yours. (hugs)

Your welcome! Iam glad you shared yours. Our home is a musical one, and if we have some dream of music, we always talk of it! Like oh wow, I dream of of a song, it was cool....dang wish I could remember! Or etc.

I'll try and summarize- the other dream I had in '05....was I had walked into an elevator in our local hospital,and several drs were in it too. But water flooded in, and we all began panicking..but it opened. But it opened facing an uphill Rd, off our hwy 1 in CA, so I just followed the drs. At the top it looked down at the ocean...but there were dozens of ambulances and people who were hurt, but I couldn't tell how they were injured.

I wanted to help but didnt know what to do! I looked out at the ocean and first John, then George, then Ringo and Paul calmly walked through the chaos. John and George were barefoot.  In the dream I recall thinking how John and George could be even there at all- both had died. when I woke it was Christmas, and I didnt think of the dream and water and hospital until later when I heard of the tsunami that had happened? I felt sad that so many folks went thru such tragedy.(my in laws were in Katrina, so I get what water can do - its a powerful thing ). I still dont get why all four of the Beatles walked thru my Dream- I do kno that I had no idea a tsunami had happened either. Weird!! Dreams are amazing things. some dull, but some vivid as yours was for you!  : )

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:31 AM

Thanks for sharing, Captain... I want to have dreams like that!   :  )
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users