• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Ebah

Ebah

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:53 PM

So as a boy, i used to be in touch with the veil, yknow, see the dearly departed and all
But after a while, it stopped and i also started completly losing memories of my dreams
I have been strugling with this for a while now and i want to get all thay back
I thaught of meditating in a place i strongly believe to be haunted and try to "absorb" the... Not so good energy i feel in that place
Yet i have a feeling that wont help
I really need to get all that back

#2 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,931 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:05 PM

Don't try to meditate and absorb dark/negative energy. Doing so will only lead you into trouble. Go someplace where there is good/positive energy and meditate there.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 Ebah

Ebah

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:06 PM

Where shoumd i find such a place?

#4 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,931 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:50 PM

Are you religious in any way? If so go your house of worship or sacred area and meditate there. If you're not religious, go to a quiet, peaceful place and meditate there.

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,090 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:28 AM

Find likeminded spiritualists in your area who can tutor you in refining your skills and doing it safely. I'd recommend starting up some meditation and you can do that with some great apps available online now.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,287 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:36 AM

Everything MacC and Earthly said makes great sense.

How old are you?

It's not unusual for abilities to fade over time as we get older. It's a natural thing for most having those type of abilities.
In actuality, what you're remembering are things you really aren't even supposed to know.

Maybe if nothing else, you could record what you can still remember. And you can at least have that.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:53 AM

Hello and :sign0016: to the boards,
I think you will find your dearly departed are keeping their eyes on you. I wouldn't be surprised, that is why you aren't having the desired effect when you meditate! I would say they are trying to keep you safe. As you said yourself, you realise this type of negative meditation isn't helping. With regard to getting back what you lost, unfortunately, you might never be back to where you want to be. It is also normal not to remember most dreams; your body makes hormones during sleep that is short makes you less likely to recall your dreams and helps to keep you in a relaxed state during sleep.
Posted Image

#8 Ebah

Ebah

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:01 PM

I have no religion..
And recently i have been feeling some kind of dark energy making its way in me.. i am 23.. and as a teen, i could sence them, and even sence others who do have the ability to see them
Yet now i can only sence chi when its very near, like if i am an inch away from someone...
My girlfriend can see them, but i can't sence anything comming from her
And maybe i should have mentioned this in my first post, but there were events shortly before i lost both memory of my dreams, and the sight..
Only dreams i do remember tend to warn me of situations that will happen in a very near futur
And the event do have something to do with the spiritual realm.. i assume the 2 would be connected...

Correction.. my religion is love.. i was trying to follow the path of buddhism but i have lost my way, and lately when i try to meditate, (not too long ago i could easily go in a very deep state) i feel like my chi is blocked somehow, or is being heavily dissrupted...

Correction.. my religion is love.. i was trying to follow the path of buddhism but i have lost my way, and lately when i try to meditate, (not too long ago i could easily go in a very deep state) i feel like my chi is blocked somehow, or is being heavily dissrupted...

#9 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:26 PM

Do you know anyone who practices Reiki? They may be able to help you unblock your Chi

Posted Image

My Shop

#10 Ebah

Ebah

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:45 PM

The only one who does got dizzy when i'd meditate near him
And as for his reiki abilities...
I find it unreliable

#11 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:47 PM

My personal belief is this:

If you have love as your religion I don't think there is much room for dark energy. I usually find that energy warm, light, giving and, nurturing. As I mentioned before maybe this is a transition in your life and the things you once had are now in the past. Our energies are forever moving and changing, it isn't stagnant! You have many paths, you might need to step back and look at what there is on offer, before making your choice, taking into account your beliefs and ethics.
Posted Image

#12 Ebah

Ebah

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:55 PM

As i said.. i lost my path...
I have found myself wishing ill to some.. even ready to be what happens to them...
Sure i was provoked.. but i should show them kindness anyway.. right?
And if something caused it.. (which i do think is the case) then why let it go? Its an ability well known in my family, that amongst others
I had other abilities

#13 Ebah

Ebah

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:02 AM

(I accidently hit reply too soon)
I could know things about someone by touching them, i could still do that one not too long ago, when the person was in a moment of weakness
My grandfather could do the same just by looking at someone
My mother can read people
I don't know if it is related, but there are shamans in my ancestors (direct bloodline)
So i cant see why i wasn't ment tk keep anything

#14 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:10 AM

I feel that sometimes people feel they have lost abilities and the harder they try to regain them the more disillusioned they can become. In life, there are no guarantees and when one door closes there are always five or more opening. We aren't meant to dwell on what we don't have but to appreciate what we have in actual time.  

I also think it is pretty normal and human nature to have ill thoughts when we feel people have used or hurt us in some way. I know I wouldn't have kind thoughts if it happened to me, I also know I wouldn't spend negative energy on dwelling in that time. The thing is you need to step outside yourself, it is about being proactive instead of reactive.

Honestly, if you believe something took your ability then that is something I can't comment on because I don't know the circumstances behind your thoughts.  I just hope you don't miss out on other opportunities that are always present.

Have any of your family members had changes in their abilities over their lifetime and have you discussed your thoughts with them on who or what you feel took your ability?
Posted Image

#15 Ebah

Ebah

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:54 AM

My brother is the one behind it.. he did so to protect me from an entity we knew was causing me trouble at the time (I'm talking night terrors and freaky accidents with fire) as for abilities changing in my family, i knew about my grandfather's after he passed away, from my mother
And my mother is using it as part of her job

I'm not being delusional, i have spoken with my mother about the incident with Balor (the entity) and at the time she admitted to me she lied to me back then when she told me it wasn't true and i was just having nightmares, she felt him in the house at night

And my brother explained to me what he did at the time
He asked Lugh for help
Butbi havent seen him in a while and on the rare occasions i do see him, i think about other things

Also.. i am not being delusional...

#16 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:14 PM

No one said you were delusional! "Disillusioned" means that one might become disappointed.... The harder someone tries to obtain something the further it seems out of their reach the more disappointed they become.  

So did your grandfather lose some of his abilities when he was alive? Or are you saying you found out your grandfather had abilities after his death? What I meant to ask; did any members of your family experienced any loss in their abilities? It might be a good point of topic for your family if they have and what they might have tried to gain them back.

Also, it could be well worth making time to discuss your situation with your brother and see what the two of you come up with.

Please keep us updated  :yes:
Posted Image

#17 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:39 PM

There is no need for a religion. There are alot of paths to enlightenment, even buddhism doesn't specifically have a god per se. Personally, I think religion is a bad thing, it forces you to think and behave in ways that aren't necessarily what is right because religion is a codified preset way of doing things. Like the Quran or the bible.

That being said... you should find your own spirituality. You know whats right. You know murder, torture, abuse, theft, etc, are wrong. You don't need a religion to tell you that. Humans are incredibly selfish, so think of it this way... would you want any of those things done to you? If the answer is no, then you know it's wrong and don't need a religion.

As for your abilities, they fade as we grow older. I've seen and experienced the supernatural for so long that I don't remember when it started. I'm 40 now. When I was young, it used to be all the time. It doesn't happen much now. Once in a while can mean maybe once or twice a year. As we grow, we learn to ignore the odd and unusual even if we do so without intention. It's just a natural part of growing up.

Now as to love being the way, the only way that is the case is to become a pacifist. Real pacifists are extremely rare. Just because someone has hurt you doesn't mean you need to tolerate that harm or stay in a situation that is harmful. But there are many ways of "not tolerating". Leaving the situation is one. Giving good advice to others is another.

Be kind. Be good. Be giving. But don't lose yourself in the process. You are human so feeling angry, hurt, etc is natural. It's what you DO about it that can be bad. For example, if you are cut off in traffic, following the person until they stop screaming out your car window, then starting to punch them, tire iron, etc, is very bad. Giving them the finger isn't kind. Yelling at them through a closed window while you go on your merry way doesn't hurt anyone and let's you vent. Letting it go and moving on because it isn't worth the effort of freaking out is best.

As for the spirit you are dealing with. Your abilities are still there, they are just muted because you've started losing contact with them. Rarely are they ever in anyones absolute control.

Instead of relying on other spirits, deities, etc, have you considered an alternative method of removing the spirit? Do you know how to cast a circle, and push the spirit out of your home? Out of your life? Do you have anyone that can help you with this? Even combining energies with yours could help. Tantric on here helped me when I was at my weakest after my surgery by creating a protective bubble around my house when a spirit started harassing me and I wasn't strong enough to keep it out. Since then it came back, not as strong but annoyingly. My sister in law assisted with that by giving me blessed protective stones for each room of my house, and I am now strong enough to cast a circle around my own home (I started with renewing it daily, now it's every few days) and I haven't been bothered in at least a couple months.

Edited by moiraesfate, 07 May 2017 - 01:39 PM.

#18 True North

True North

EVP

• GS Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:27 PM

sounds like you've been blocked by way of the trauma you experienced and 'the help' you received, and this combined with common exposure to toxins in your environment and diet (that can cause calcification of your pineal gland and other issues) will make you much less sensitive and shut down your third eye, leaving you feeling 'cut off'. If you address whatever the major blockage(s)/disruption(s) in your field are + properly detox (decalcify your pineal gland etc) and get your physical body clear and healthy as well, you'll regain the perceptive abilities you used to have when you were younger and be able to further develop them.

Edited by True North, 14 May 2017 - 01:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users