Free Skins
© Fisana

My Stick Figure Encounter. Have You Had A Fae Folk Encounter?

Fea Folk Sighting

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Snowblind

Snowblind

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 09:39 AM

A few years ago I had an encounter with a Stick Figure creature. One night I was home alone on my back porch doing some research on a tablet getting ready to record a show as I am a podcaster. It is a covered porch and it was raining really hard but the wind was not blowing so I could sit out there without worrying about getting wet. After an hour or so I decided to head in. As I got up I looked out in my backyard and saw what I can only describe as a walking stick figure, go from behind my shed across a twenty foot section of open grass and then disappeared behind my neighbors tree next to the back of his garage. It was about three feet in height.

My backyard in about a quarter of an acre in size and I do not have a fence. The neighbor directly behind me always has a light on in his yard which backlit the figure as it moved across my yard.

The strangest part (as if seeing a three foot walking stick figure in my yard wasn't enough) was it seemed to have a bubble around it preventing the downpour from getting to the figure. Like a forcefield type shield. This shield completely encompassed the stick figure extending at least 6 inches out from the top of the head and then down around the body. I could see the rain bouncing off the top of it.

The whole encounter took only a few moments but I was able to look at it long enough to know that what I was seeing.

Over the years since I have read stories of others seeing stick figures but none described a protective field around it but none of the ones I found it was raining so it could have been there but just not observable.

I was going to attach a diagram drawing of the layout for reference but the forum wouldn't let me.

Has anyone heard of anything similar?

Has anyone on here had a Fae Folk encounter? Can be an Elf, Gnome, Leprechaun, Pixie, Little People Of The Forest, Stick Figure or anything else that could be considered a Fae Folk. I am actually working on a film project and I am looking for others in the U.S. that have had encounters to tell their stories.

Thanks.

#2 AimeeDeeGreenwood

AimeeDeeGreenwood

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:The Occult, Paranormal phenomena and investigations.

Posted 10 April 2022 - 02:56 PM

What sources attested to stick figures being fae? It's interesting to find a theory on what they exactly are, as until now I didn't have the slightest clue what they could be. Although thinking about it now, maybe tulpa manifestations or interdimensional entities? Here's a source about a stick figure sighting with photographic evidence- https://anomalien.co...hout the world.

#3 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,940 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 11 April 2022 - 09:00 AM

View PostAimeeDeeGreenwood, on 10 April 2022 - 02:56 PM, said:

What sources attested to stick figures being fae? It's interesting to find a theory on what they exactly are, as until now I didn't have the slightest clue what they could be. Although thinking about it now, maybe tulpa manifestations or interdimensional entities? Here's a source about a stick figure sighting with photographic evidence- https://anomalien.co...hout the world.

That link smartly labelled the image as "alleged photo" instead of claiming it to be photographic evidence. There's a number of parameters that would need to be check marked to even remotely consider it to be evidence unfortunately. Carl Sagan appropriately reworded Laplace's principle "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

View PostSnowblind, on 09 April 2022 - 09:39 AM, said:

Has anyone heard of anything similar?

As to the original poster Snowblind, I've never witnessed a stick person during my paranormal journey. I've made it a habit in offering more credibility to an event when it's witnessed collectively. Skeptics still love to label such events as a "collective hallucination" bless their hearts. I don't feel it can be written off easily when others experience similar/same phenomena at the same time but then again, I'm not completely closed minded.

Edited by EVP, 11 April 2022 - 09:09 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Guardian

Guardian

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Lake life, golf, reading.

Posted 11 April 2022 - 10:10 AM

Did the figure give any indication that it knew you were there and watching it?

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,621 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 April 2022 - 11:17 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 11 April 2022 - 01:56 PM

Ive had alot of fae experiences. I seem to attract them. I can't post links to my blog articles on here.
Some I drew pictures. It goes back to when I was a toddler to now. Some were small short naturey dressed people like dwarfs, some smaller people simialr clothes based on thier elements but porportinate. Some were mallicious (was attacked), some protective. While camping, it was more aura outline elementals.
Ive drempt about the bug types, they didnt speak english.
One that has followed me from BC to ON looks more like an imp. He loves to pulls the blankets off my bed to cllimb into bed with us. He helps around the house too and we find sweets all over. But since my senior cat died 2 years ago and we live in the country now, we think hes moved on. He misses my cat, they played alot.
Non were stick people.
My blog link is my signature. If you type in the search Fae you will get a few write ups.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,577 posts

Posted 12 April 2022 - 02:04 AM

Hello and welcome, interesting experience. Sorry, I can't add anything, I haven't had that experience yet. As for the picture if you have social media try posting there and then copy and paste into your post. The only other way is to publish the image to an image hosting site and copy paste back to the forum. It would be interesting to see or you could also email the drawing to me at  Klaineygstudy@hotmail.com. and I will upload it to the forum.

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#8 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 May 2022 - 12:35 PM

View PostGothickangel, on 11 April 2022 - 01:56 PM, said:

Ive had alot of fae experiences. I seem to attract them. I can't post links to my blog articles on here.
Some I drew pictures. It goes back to when I was a toddler to now. Some were small short naturey dressed people like dwarfs, some smaller people simialr clothes based on thier elements but porportinate. Some were mallicious (was attacked), some protective. While camping, it was more aura outline elementals.
Ive drempt about the bug types, they didnt speak english.
One that has followed me from BC to ON looks more like an imp. He loves to pulls the blankets off my bed to cllimb into bed with us. He helps around the house too and we find sweets all over. But since my senior cat died 2 years ago and we live in the country now, we think hes moved on. He misses my cat, they played alot.
Non were stick people.
My blog link is my signature. If you type in the search Fae you will get a few write ups.

I find your experience very interesting. I've always wanted to have a Fae experience, but I've never had an encounter before. How do you know when their close by? Are they attracted to certain people by their energies or personality a person may have? I find all of this to be fascinating. I'm going to check out your link in your signature. :) Thanks for sharing your experience.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fea Folk, Sighting