8 replies to this topic

#1 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 21 April 2018 - 03:00 PM

About 7-ish years ago, I was just hanging out in my bedroom and I felt something on my hand, when I looked at it, there were two small drops of water that seemed to come out of nowhere. The window was closed, it was a perfectly sunny day, and the ceiling was totally dry.

Another time, around 6 years ago, I was home alone watching tv in the living room, and I felt something hit the top of my thigh (I was wearing shorts) and I saw a clear substance that was very similar to the consistency of saliva and looked as if someone spat on me. I was wide awake the whole time, so I did not drool on myself or anything, and once again the ceiling was dry and it was a beautiful summer day, not a cloud in the sky.

I've never had another experience like that again. My mom told me that once when she was a teenager living with her parents (in a different house, of course) she was in her bedroom doing homework or something and felt something on her wrist and when she looked at it, part of her shirt was soaked at the wrist area and that it looked like a goop of saliva. She said her ceiling was completely dry and that she had no explanation for it and nothing like that ever happened to her again.

Have you ever had an experience like this? What do unexplained sources of water and saliva mean? Feel free to share your experiences.

#2 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 21 April 2018 - 03:11 PM

I don't know what to say, I do know what you are talking about though, I've had it happen a few times, random clear liquids drop on my hand with no explanation. Maybe it's ectoplasma.... ghost spit.... demon spit.... spirit tears... random rift from another dimension or universe where it is raining at the time... or maybe at that exact moment, hydrogen and oxygen randomly collided, and made H2O, water.
Posted Image

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:28 AM

Yes, I think it is called the Water Droplet Phenomenon. People have been reporting such occurrences throughout history. I know there are some topics on the forum about people experiencing this phenomenon ranging from just a few droplets to puddles of water.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 04:34 PM

Ok this is interesting :yes: I've actually had this experience BUT because I live on the coast with an average humidity of 60% outside I assume it's a random rain drop and inside well ... with high humidity you get random areas of condensation when things cool below the dew point.

So water drop sensations are fairly common :yes: not so much the drool thing though :no:

Pools of water I would probably chock up to condensation with a possibility of deliquescent salts but for the random falling drops can anyone rule out either being close to windows, metal light fixtures, skylights or home fire sprinklers? For the fire sprinklers I am not suggesting a leak but I know they are prone to condensation and drippage.

I particularly like the idea of random hydrogen and oxygen spontaneously coming together :yes: by the Law/Principle of Microscopic Reversibility where there's water there's Hydrogen and Oxygen ... though I think the Posted Image might be more noticeable than the drop of water ... I likes the way you think :good:

Anywho, interesting thought ... next time I get dripped on I'm running some EVPs :yes: As for the spit thang ... my guess is it's just some invisible demonic entity popping in behind/above then thinking ... "not quite ready yet ... soon ..." Posted Image
- siguie -

#5 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:21 PM

Lol the demonic entity is like "Not aged enough.... I'll be back." Cause you know, people are like cheese I guess.... well, that's what pooky says anyways.
Posted Image

#6 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,905 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 12:46 AM

does it get more disgusting with age? hahaha
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#7 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:38 AM

View PostearthlydelitesGStudy, on 23 April 2018 - 12:46 AM, said:

Oh well I'm sure that depends on the vintage and varietal :yes: some no doubt age better than others .... though I quite like nouveau aka vin de primeur types :bunny:
- siguie -

#8 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:49 AM

View PostearthlydelitesGStudy, on 23 April 2018 - 12:46 AM, said:

Lol, maybe...

MrsFrootloops,
"Maybe at that exact moment, hydrogen and oxygen randomly collided, and made H2O." That could possibly explain the random water droplets. But what about the random saliva-consistency stuff that fell from nowhere? Did I do something to tick off a spirit? lol

#9 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:35 AM

I wonder if anyone managed to get a sample of the droplets or whatever it may be for analysis?  I really wonder what it would look like on a microscope slide?

If it was random hydrogen and oxygen colliding, then the microscope would show nothing odd.  But, what if it was something else altogether?  That would be freaky!
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!