The Ghost Drew Me A Picture

• You cannot reply to this topic
50 replies to this topic

#41 Caniswalensis

Spongebob Swearpants

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,784 posts
  • Interests:History & the study of anything paranormal.

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:49 PM

So much for my "feel good" posting style.  wallbash.gif

OK guys, no more playing around.  Stop with the persoanl attacks right now.  I will not lock this thread, but I will edit any further posts that break the rules with extreme predjudice, and possibly put the posters on "warned"  OR "mod aproval" status until we learn to play nice again.  Really, people, you are better than this.

Oh, and I want every one who just posted a personal attack or a response to one in this thread to read and obey this:  
http://www.paranormalsoup.com/forums/index...showtopic=35491

Do it!! Read it!!

That is all.

Canis

#42 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

• Guests

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:04 PM

I think that for the time being, I am going to go ahead and just lock this.
I will re-open it again in a few days when hopefully everyone will have cooled their
jets.

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail. In the meantime, feel free to read Canis' link.

Jeff, when you get back into town, drop one of the staff a pm and we'll reopen it for you.

#43 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

• Guests

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

The OP is back and has given me the OK to re-open this thread, so I am going to do so.

I will not name any names, but if there are any more infighting between members the thread will be closed again, and the members will be put on suspension without question. What happened previously in this thread was completely and TOTALLY uncalled for.

Please respect one another, and each others opinions. There is absolutely no need for this thread to get as ugly as it got. If you have nothing nice OR constructive to say about what is posted here, please don't bother posting anything at all. We are all going to have differing opinions about the subject matter in this thread. You do not have to agree with what others are saying, but you better darn well respect their opinion and their right to that opinion.

Let's play nice from now on.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

~HHB

#44 jdrake1979

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:My daughters, my teaching, and finding out more about what's beyond us.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:56 AM

Well, I can seriously say that just having come onto this forum, I will SERIOUSLY think about ever posting any pictures I ever get. People shouldn't be attacked in the way this guy was, and I have a feeling some of the nastier ones have been removed. New people should feel welcomed, not shunned, on this board. Isn't it enough that discussing our beliefs in "real time" with people can make you feel silly enough?

Now onto the picture in question....Devils advocate here... While the drawing may appear crude and childish, exactly how much control can a spirit have over anything physical they need to manipulate? Stranger things can and HAVE happened.

#45 ChildofTwo

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Spiritualism
    Spirit Guides
    Spirits
    Ghosts
    Haunted Places/People
    History
    Movies
    Reading
    Drawing/Sketching

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:29 AM

I wouldn't get so upset over what others do if things have already been resolved because those people probably already feel bad at it is for being rude in the first place.

We aren't always going to agree, especially on this site where we're discussing a somewhat sensitive subject to most, and those who are more opinionated than others are going to 'attack' as soon as possible because they want their first piece of the argument against something that seems so 'absurd' to them. People with aggressive personalities are also like this, which can make it a little frustrating for those who are skeptic and want more probable evidence, but don't want to take a jab at the one presenting them something so profound as the picture in the OP just because it seems a little 'too-good-to-be-true'.

If you want to share stories, EVPS, and pictures, don't be afraid on this site because we don't allow others to be cruel or post snide remarks here.  :innocent0005:

Please do share your stuff with us, JDrake, because I'm sure all of us here would love to see it.

Peace,

- Co2

#46 Guest_Silent Walker_*

• Guests

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:58 AM

I totally agree with Co2, it was a minority and the superb mods on here nipped it in the bud. Please do not hesitate to upload pictures because this instance is very few and far between. At the end if the day, we are all here to help, not hinder.

Edited by Silent Walker, 03 November 2010 - 10:59 AM.

#47 jodi2593

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Writing Music and Playing my Guitar :)

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

SO back to the MAIN topic of this post ;)

I think it is WAY cool! I would love to believe this is true!Wouldn't it be something! Will you ask 'him' if you can video him? maybe you asking permission might be the key to 'him' letting you do it! And yes, video can be manipulated, BUT it would still help skeptics alot and it would be pretty amazing to see!

Thank you for sharing your story and I really hope you do a follow up!

P.S. Has the 'boy' given you his name?

#48 AnnaOxygen

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:30 AM

I appreciate you sharing the picture :)

View Postjdrake1979, on 03 November 2010 - 07:56 AM, said:

Well, I can seriously say that just having come onto this forum, I will SERIOUSLY think about ever posting any pictures I ever get. People shouldn't be attacked in the way this guy was, and I have a feeling some of the nastier ones have been removed. New people should feel welcomed, not shunned, on this board. Isn't it enough that discussing our beliefs in "real time" with people can make you feel silly enough?

Now onto the picture in question....Devils advocate here... While the drawing may appear crude and childish, exactly how much control can a spirit have over anything physical they need to manipulate? Stranger things can and HAVE happened.

#49 wiccanman

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Martial arts, The Paranormal and Airsoft

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:12 AM

Any more news on this? Updates?

I am very intriguid by the whole concept and as such we are now putting out paper and crayons when we are investigating.

So far to no avail but we will keep trying!

Mark
My Signature
I'm not a complete idiot!

Some parts are missing!

#50 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:16 PM

Wow... there's a lot of discussion when a claim is made about a crayon drawing being done by a ghost! Was it really a ghost? ..... who can say for sure.  Posted Image

Posted Image

#51 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:31 AM

hmm very interesting, it would certainly be a leap forward in paranormal research if it was indeed done by a ghost
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com