What Scares You The Most?

• You cannot reply to this topic
27 replies to this topic

#21 FBN Paranormal

Apport

• GS Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:55 PM

I wouldn't say 'scares' exactly - but there is something about being touched that seems to be a violation. I have known people that have left the investigation field after a contact event.
My Signature
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Hamlet. ACT I, Scene 5

Follow along with our adventures, both on the Twitter - @FBN_Paranormal and on Facebook!

#22 moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 09:34 AM

Sounds. Nothing creepier than hearing the sounds of feet walking on the carpet and not seeing anything.

#23 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 02 August 2018 - 11:23 AM

inexplicable case of the goosebumps will set off my flight or flight response for sure...
My Signature
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#24 daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:54 PM

Yes someone invisible walking around is creepy.  I haven't really heard that before.  We had all the doors in the house slam shut once.  That made us jump abit!

#25 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:24 PM

View Postdaphnerose, on 02 August 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

Yes someone invisible walking around is creepy.  I haven't really heard that before.  We had all the doors in the house slam shut once.  That made us jump abit!

No, I haven't heard walking sounds either or had all the doors slam at once. I think they would freak me out too then I would say ((((KNOCK IT OFF))))! I usually say that when I see something paranormal.  :fright: ← This is about the extent of my reaction.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#26 moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:19 AM

I've heard the walking more than once. At my grandmothers house years ago, and in my own house. I HATE that. Nothing is ever there but it always scares the crud out of me. Ever since my surgery a couple years ago, hearing sounds isn't that unusual. It's usually rustling, or walking or something. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to. I don't know how to get rid of it.

I heard all the doors in my grandmothers house (and the windows) Knocking really hard at once when I was a kid.

#27 daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 02:20 PM

The old lady used to knock at the kids window.  Poor things.  I remember I would be up in the night feeding babies, and She would always knock at the same spots.  It was before the kids were old enough tell me about her and I was just too uninformed to know how to deal with it.  She would knock on the front door then immediately knock on the back door, then come knock on the wall next to where I sat.  She was naughty mean!

#28 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:32 PM

the goosebumps one is a good one! that is very creepy.
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com