Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:17 PM

#2 lorac61469

lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:35 PM

Welcome. Can you give us a little information about these photographs.

#3 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:47 PM

They are of my home. My bedroom mirror and that is me in the pics. The are coming out of the mirror, these are just a few of many. I tried to post these and others along time ago on another site and just got beat up about it. I have no special gifts this all started a couple years ago and is still ongoing. I don't why I'm sharing again maybe in hopes to find someone who understands.

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,762 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:51 PM

Welcome to the forums!

I can't see anything in the photos, quality and lighting not good. What/where are we supposed to see?
Posted Image

#5 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

left bottom corner of mirror. Left side in the back of pic.

#6 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:23 PM

Likely paradoila (sp). Meaning, your mind trying to make sense of what it sees so it creates the pattern even though it was just messed up pixels. I don't really see "something". More like smoke or shadow.

#7 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,762 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:30 PM

It looks like the photo was brightened, doing that adds more distortion and pixilization which can cause pareidolia
Posted Image

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:21 PM

Hello and  Posted Image  to the boards :)

Unfortunately, sometimes when we post an image to a forum it is never the same quality as the original and a lot of clarity can be lost when posting :yes:
I am sorry you met with some difficulty posting your pictures on another site. You will find a lot of diversity here with the members so please don't feel like you are being judged it isn't our intention when critiquing each other's images.  

Can you tell us a bit more; how did you notice these things in the mirror? Do you see them often, do you need the camera as a medium or can you see them in real time (without the camera)? What do you think they are and what have you experienced with their sighting?  

Thanks for sharing they are freaky looking :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,762 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:38 PM

Yes, more details would be good, you haven't really described what you're seeing and experiencing
Posted Image

#10 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:10 PM

Is this what you're talking about.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#11 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:17 PM

That is what I am seeing too. Thanks MacC
Posted Image

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:18 PM

Welcome to the forums, Kristin. Glad you found us!  :)

The pics are definitely not clear unfortunately... but here's what I kind of see.

Not in any particular order
1. Looks like a man crouched down next to your computer. And looks a bit like he's wearing a police officers hat. ....creepy!
2. Where it looked like a man crouched down, I now see an extended arm and hand... interesting capture!
3. Looks like a lot of creepy faces on the left side, one of which is rather clear.

I'm not sure if it's any thing close to what others are seeing but very compelling to me!

------------------------------------------------

I would suggest trying to capture some of this kind of evidence on video. It's more believable if these things can be seen moving. Are you having experiences in your home that might suggest a haunting? Or just pictures?

And don't you worry about what other think or say about your photos. When it all comes down to it, it's what you think that matters most. We are only here to offer support and some guesses as to what might possibly explain the pictures.... just part of the process.  :)

Edited in... Oh my, I see MacC just posted minutes before I did... but does confirm what I'm seeing. Thanks MacC.  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#13 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:46 PM

I am 45 years old and up till my Husband death 2 years Sept. 30, I was as normal as anyone else. I do not see as the camera does or I should say as clearly as the camera. I see a purple mist or haze and I can feel them and that's when I know to take pics. Unfortunately all my pics are done with cell phones except for a few. I will share more. Thank you for all your inputs. I want to share with people but honestly don't how to go about telling the story and showing the pics. There is so much its crazy and crazy I almost went in all this but I'm ok now just want people to know the truth. I get nothing out of showing these pics, I just want people to know that its real and around constantly good and bad, more so bad because they thrive on us and are attention. At least that's what I have learned or believe anyways.

The one pic of course is from the same night as the other 2. The strange thing about that pic is that it is my Mother. She has been gone since I was 16.  It bothers me because for some reason it looks as if she missing an eye and I understand it.  Anyways the grey picture is well I have no idea really I did not make ok that way but the man in the window is what really grabs me in this picture and by the way you can not recreate this pic it impossible you can not see that way in that window.  Next one I'm actually running from my home scared and I just started snapping pics of car side mirror. I have no idea why my heads looks as if its on fire and how that pics even possible. The next look behind the mirror in to the background and follow the light there is some type of wall there that does not exist, very interesting!

#14 lorac61469

lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 04:45 PM

The one where you say your head looks like it's on fire is a reflection of alight behind you.
I'm not sure what you mean by "a wall". Where are you seeing a wall?  I'm just seeing the side of the car and the road in the little round mirror (that mirror can also distort what you're seeing).

#15 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:18 PM

Its behind the mirror in the background outside the car.

#16 lorac61469

lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:46 PM

View PostKristin, on 07 September 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

Its behind the mirror in the background outside the car.

Sorry not seeing any wall.

You need to take into account pixelation, low lighting, motion blur.

#17 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:10 PM

Will do thank you for the advice!!!

#18 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:37 PM

Kristen, I often see a "purple lightning storm" effect and orbs to me it is very normal :yes:

Except for seeing purple mist or haze and you can feel their presence and your fearful reaction to this; has anything negative happened with these experiences?

It is really hard to critique an image to say, with 100% certainty, that it is paranormal or not and I am by no means an expert on the topic. I don't know the environment details or what you are doing in each picture.

This picture looks like you are standing with your back to a mirror while you are facing a computer while holding your mobile phone to take a picture. Could the red circled image be a reflected image of your face that has bounced off the other reflective surfaces?      Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:57 PM

Nothing negative has happened except mentally. I started taking the pictures to prove to myself and family I wasn't crazy. I was so afraid and no one would help me they thought I was going crazy. The pics made my family believe but there was nothing they could do. I eventually stopped being afraid and things got better. I have so many pics and EVPs its crazy. I was literally ghost hunting in my home and in those picture's I'm not holding a cell phone. The computer I'm holding is taking the pics. I no longer take photos or concentrate on them and things are better because of it.

#20 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

View PostKristin, on 07 September 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

Nothing negative has happened except mentally. I started taking the pictures to prove to myself and family I wasn't crazy. I was so afraid and no one would help me they thought I was going crazy. The pics made my family believe but there was nothing they could do. I eventually stopped being afraid and things got better. I have so many pics and EVPs its crazy. I was literally ghost hunting in my home and in those picture's I'm not holding a cell phone. The computer I'm holding is taking the pics. I no longer take photos or concentrate on them and things are better because of it.

We have a good place if you want to post any EVP's :yes:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users