• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Takenman1234

Takenman1234

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:29 PM

Me and my fiancÚ have been living with my father for several months now. We have heard several noises, seen apparitions, and I have had unexplained marks/ and bruises on me. I have had deep dark scratches all over my back and that has just started happening. The bruises I have always woke up from sleeping. We have also had smells that shouldn't be here or feeling like we have been touched when no one else is around. Our dog has also been acting strange and we are looking for answers or help. I have had experiences in the past of an attack but it didn't leave a mark anywhere on me it was more to see if I feared it I guess.

Also to mention neither of us can go to sleep until the sun comes up, and we don't feel safe to walk through the house with the lights off or to be alone.

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,024 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

I'm so sorry. I know how scary it must be for you. Physical attacks obviously add a heightened level of fear.  

Just so I understand... the activity started when you guys moved in with your dad?
How long are you planning on staying there?
Is your Dad experiencing activity in the home?

To your knowledge, have you done anything that an entity could take as an invitation? Ouija Board, Tarot cards, etc., etc.
Are you religious at all?
Any particular times in the late night that are worst for you?

Would you be able to move soon if you felt a strong need to do so?

Sorry for all the questions but I just want to understand the best I can.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 Takenman1234

Takenman1234

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:26 AM

My father has been experiencing strange noises and voices in the trailer. My fiance can not sleep what so ever. She says she doesn't feel comfortable enough to sleep at night in the trailer. She has not been physically harmed, but she has been woken up in the middle of the night by an unknown force and said she feels like she is being watched constantly. And we have not used any mechanisms to invite anything paranormal wise. But yes we would be willing to move. Our puppy has been acting more strange than she has ever been in the last few days. She will not come to us unless the lights are on.

#4 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:04 PM

Did your dad or you have a man that died or killed himself that was in the military?  I am seeing a man about 6 ft tall, full face with long hair and a long brown beard with a touch of red in it.  He may have either worn an army jacket or "colors" like in a club or gang.  He also wore like a jean jacket vest with the sleeves cut off?

I feel like there is an angry man there who hated life.  He could have lived around there.  

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#5 Takenman1234

Takenman1234

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:12 PM

I think so yes

I had family members that was in the military

#6 DrHorribleTime

DrHorribleTime

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:01 PM

Maybe you two should try staying somewhere else for a few days. If there's no activity at the second location, move out of the trailer as soon as possible. And take your dad with you!

#7 mysterynmayhem

mysterynmayhem

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:26 AM

Have you tried a cleansing? Maybe try burning sage and telling the entity (entities) that only love and light are welcome in the home and you would like them to leave. Once the entire place is smudged, I usually like to open the windows to allow them to leave and then I seal my windows, doors, any openings into the house with a line of sea salt. That is just me, though. I have been a sensitive since birth and generally have to go through this process any time I move into a new place. You have to be assertive with this, though, and make sure that they understand you are wanting them to vacate. If you prefer communication and possibly have anyone around you that is gifted as a medium or other pertinent sensitive, they may be able to speak with the offending presence and help it to move into the light (if it is, in fact, simply the manifestation of a dead person...if it is something else they should be able to tell and can lead you in the right direction to rid yourself of it). The physical injury is somewhat troubling to me. There is also the religious route and calling in a clergy person to bless the place could go a long way in giving you relief and peace of mind, if you are so inclined and you feel a cleansing attempt may agitate whatever is there. Whichever method you prefer, I hope that you are successful in removing the unwanted energy. These are simply suggestions. You have to do what you feel comfortable with. Best of luck. It sounds unnerving having to go through all of that.

#8 lorac61469

lorac61469

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:04 PM

I would like to suggest that you go for a physical/blood work because of the bruising. It's not normal to wake up with bruises and there are medical conditions you should rule out just to be safe.

#9 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,024 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:25 PM

We have counseled with many others here that have done through a haunting. So I would suggest you take a look in our "Help with a Haunting" section and see what others there have been counselled to do. And if sage smudging is something you end up trying, be sure to follow up with a second smudging of "sweet grass".

And if all else fails, moving should be a definite option, especially if you're not able to sleep at night. Entities want you sleep deprived because it weakens your resistance and leaves you open to attack.
Posted Image

#10 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:06 PM

View Postlorac61469, on 27 March 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

I would like to suggest that you go for a physical/blood work because of the bruising. It's not normal to wake up with bruises and there are medical conditions you should rule out just to be safe.

I agree with Lorac. It's always wise to rule out medical conditions first before proceeding into the obscure pseudoscience. Ignoring medical issues can lead to further complications. There are plenty of medical ailments linked to bruising. Your scratches could be self induced by magnified anxiety.in the fear of an unknown assailant.

Edited by EVP, 27 March 2017 - 04:13 PM.

Posted Image

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,024 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

I guess maybe I should add a statement in the subtopic of "Need Help with a haunting?", to always consider a full medical evaluation first.  :huh:
Posted Image

#12 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:10 PM

All is good Jim, the board offers diversity and balance. When one side is exhausted the other needs to lead. We need to approach issues that are well thought out. It's through the boards members offering advice both spiritually and practical solutions that resolution maybe be possible when complications arise.

Edited by EVP, 27 March 2017 - 10:12 PM.

Posted Image

#13 lorac61469

lorac61469

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:47 AM

The bruising was/is concerning to me. It could be something as minor as a vitamin C deficiency or it could be due to anemia or even something more serious. I would hate for someone to be physically ill and do nothing about it because he/she believes it's paranormal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users