• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kathy

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 07:31 PM

Why do malicious spirits like negativity?   Do they feed off its energy?

Also,  Can religious beliefs help remove malicious spirits?  Things such as prayer, and holy water or even the holistic approach of essential oils?

I've heard that any kind of positive belief such as these can be a type of deterrent against negative energy.

Opinions are welcome.   :)

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 08:18 PM

It likes negativity because it is their nature.

If something is in an environment where it can thrive there isn't a lot to deter it from moving on or from creating more chaos. But give it the opposite environment, something not to its liking, I feel it will move on eventually. Easier for it to cause chaos and mayhem somewhere else; for a better word!

The person doing the intervention needs to have faith in their belief for it to work and usually find favour in one practice over another.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Kathy

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:43 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 23 August 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

It likes negativity because it is their nature.

If something is in an environment where it can thrive there isn't a lot to deter it from moving on or from creating more chaos. But give it the opposite environment, something not to its liking, I feel it will move on eventually. Easier for it to cause chaos and mayhem somewhere else; for a better word!

The person doing the intervention needs to have faith in their belief for it to work and usually find favour in one practice over another.

Pretty cool!   Makes sense!   :)

#4 daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 12:45 PM

I pretty much agree with Klainey.  I haven't said much but I've been dealing with that here right now.  My son did some dabbling and didn't protect himself and brought a nasty home.  Its a big process to get rid of it.    Will post more about it when I feel I can.

#5 Kathy

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 06:19 AM

View Postdaphnerose, on 27 August 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

I pretty much agree with Klainey.  I haven't said much but I've been dealing with that here right now.  My son did some dabbling and didn't protect himself and brought a nasty home.  Its a big process to get rid of it. Will post more about it when I feel I can.

Good luck with getting rid of the nasty thing!   Hope all goes well.   Would like an update on progress.  Thanks

#6 fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:28 year law enforcement officer. My wife and I call ourselves "paranormal tourists." That is, we make a pastime of travelling to famous haunts and investigating/staying/visiting. We take tons of photos (Search my name on this forum to see some of them, including at least two apparitions we captured) but we NEVER attempt contact or communication.

Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:47 AM

Because they enjoy peoples' suffering.
   Yes, in Christ's name, even the demons are subject to us.   But, if you don't then fill your home with faith, it will find more powerful allies and return with a vengeance.
   They also enjoy the suffering that stress and conflict brings.
My Signature
"There are chords in the hearts of men which cannot be touched without emotion.  Even with the utterly lost, to whom both life and death are jest, there are some matters about which no jest can be made."- Edgar Allen Poe

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com