#21 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,268 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:00 AM

Yeah, they were baffled, and offered several theories about what was happening, but little in the way of solid conclusions. I just wonder why the ranch is still heavily guarded though. In the past the activity seemed to go in cycles, I suppose it's possible there are at least occasional oddities there and someone on site monitoring
Posted Image

#22 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:36 AM

Well well...went to a website I frequent and found an article about what's happening there currently   http://www.ubmedia.b...1e0ebb7cec.html

Ryan Skinner (not associated with Bigelow) has written several books on the ranch and done his own investigations.  Here's a quote from him, regarding the caretakers on the ranch and the activity on the ranch:

they are just contractors technically paid to be there and living there for free. Dont get caught up in the bs story, they are there for a job, and Bigelow will do anything to take over the road to keep everyone out of a property that supposedly has no paranormal activity. Its all lies and deceit. It has been ever since Knapp and Colms book where they mislead the reader about the ranch owners real names, they mislead about the address, they even post a picture of another ranch house on the book's cover. The ranch is still unquestionably active, (maybe not near the levels it was when i started investigating in 2005) however each year i have a new shocking encounter with whatever manifests on/around that property. The privacy concerns are just a excuse for a land grab, and possibly hint that activity levels are going to be ramping up in the near future.
Posted Image

#23 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:39 AM

To keep the snoops like you and me away.  lol  Who can say?  The only current "something" that I've found is this:

https://www.youtube....h?v=Y5s-5Hbcaes

George references the Skinwalker Ranch because of a similar occurrence.  It's interesting.  I took a look prior to this looking to see if people came up missing in this area.  Not enough to draw attention to it.

I listen to the 411 videos while searching for info in other places.  I still don't know what to make of the Missing 411 but he is taking up monies to finish the documentary.
Happily Wacko.

#24 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:40 AM

Yeah who knows. BTW you may have been posting this when I was making the poast above ^^^  :D
Posted Image

#25 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:47 AM

Make sure to post that next article, Vlawde.  lol

I think that I was.

Who is Ryan Skinner?  I think the ranch has its own paparazzo.  The plot thickens.

Edited by Menet, 28 September 2016 - 02:59 AM.

Happily Wacko.

#26 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:46 AM

This just keeps getting better and better.  lol  Looks like I have more books to read.

I paid a visit to www.skinwalkerranch.org and took a look around.  A lot of it was too much for me to take in so I went to the forums to see what was going on.  Holy Shizzel!

To make a long story short, Psychological Warfare aka Psyops was repeated over and over again by someone who annoyed everyone with his behavior until Mike stepped in.  I took Mike's research and am posting it here because Mike made sense of it all.

This is scarier than anything I've ever seen:

http://mashable.com/...h/#OAVSa1ix0iqa

http://www.bibliotec...l_mindcon11.htm

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1gFDPf1hf

www.wired.com/2012/12/the-next-warfare-domain-is-your-brain/

http://www.realclear...rol_108437.html

http://science.scien...44/387.abstract

Scary isn't it.  "Hunt for the Skinwalker" does address military involvement but not with to the extent that these links do.

Food for thought.  Wired is locked but take a look at the link.  Whoaaa.

Edited by Menet, 28 September 2016 - 05:47 AM.

Happily Wacko.

#27 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:06 AM

I haven't delved into the forums there. The site has some interesting photos, but to me it looks like they are trying to cash in from the  whole thing, selling books etc etc.

Read the links. Yeah, military mindcontrol is one of the things they speculate on at the end of the book. Whether it's that, interdimensional hijinks or whatever, it's still mindblowing
Posted Image

#28 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:43 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 28 September 2016 - 09:06 AM, said:

I haven't delved into the forums there. The site has some interesting photos, but to me it looks like they are trying to cash in from the  whole thing, selling books etc etc.

Read the links. Yeah, military mindcontrol is one of the things they speculate on at the end of the book. Whether it's that, interdimensional hijinks or whatever, it's still mindblowing

They speculate on all of it.  IMO  But, I started reading it again.  Duh!  Their first encounter, upon arrival, with that wolf was their meeting with the Skinwalker.  I went to the Urban Dictionary (which is too much fun if you've never taken a look) and it defines Skinwalker as a Navajo witch that takes the bones of the dead and uses them to create evil havoc among the people that they hate. (that's a strong word, hate).
Otherwise known as a werewolf, like Jacob on Twilight, but a lil different and more secretive. "shapeshifter of the native americans, known as the Navajo Witches or skinwalker" aka #yenolglooski.

I can relate to this in a manner of speaking because I know that when the unknown steps in one "rationalizes the irrational".  I heard that recently....somewhere and that description is much more eloquent than anything I've ever said and it's so darn true.  They couldn't kill it.  It doesn't bleed.  And it disappears into thin air.  Navajo witch if ever there was one. lol  They had to make a decision..we all would have to.   Do I believe this?  Don't I believe this?  How about I ignore this?  And so it begins.

I'm also a big fan of "creationism" especially among Native Americans and a few others that will go unnamed.  So it still hold my interest and I want to read a Ryan Skinner book.  Just for fun.
Happily Wacko.

#29 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:56 PM

He occasionally posts on a forum I frequent. I got the quote above from there, and asked him to clarify who own the ranch and what is going on there. No response yet
Posted Image

#30 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:58 PM

Keep us informed.  Oh, I forgot to mention that Bigelow still owns the ranch.  It's just reading different.  Did you show that or I'll bet it was on that other forum.

Edited by Menet, 30 September 2016 - 04:01 PM.

Happily Wacko.

#31 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:48 PM

Bigelow is associated with the group that owns it. Not sure if it's a cover for his involvement or what. But I found he was by googling
Posted Image

#32 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:21 PM

Part 2 of the article that came out past few days. According to it, there is no activity, although Ryan Skinner (quoted above) thinks different  http://www.ubmedia.b...70e205dc7a.html
Posted Image

#33 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 12:40 PM

Thanks, Vlawde:

I cannot imagine that anything going on there would exclude Mr. Knapp let alone care that he is a reporter.  And were you aware that Jacques Vallee was present at the ranch?  I think that he was the one they did not show a picture of when referencing the professionals who were present at the ranch.  Like, he didn't want anyone to know he was there.

AND

I'm not going to pay full price for a Ryan Skinner book plus I would have to order it in at my independent bookstore.  I love bookstores...with real books that you can hold in your hand.  It's back to used book stores.  I don't know how Mr. Skinner investigates a site that no one is allowed to enter.  He must be breaking the law.  lol
Happily Wacko.

#34 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 01:12 PM

He may be, I think all his investigations have been around the perimeter, not sure if he ever was inside. And of course it's possible that he is just trying to make money selling books
Posted Image

#35 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:19 AM

So more from Mr Skinner. Confirms Bigelow still owns it under a shell real estate company. He says recently he has experienced things on the ranch, said that whatever is there knows your fears. Someone with him was freaked out about getting trampled by wild horses after hearing a story about that (not connected to the ranch)  

"This last trip we had something very large bipedal wading through the creek near the ranch. it was not a cow or deer, could be heard walking on two feet. I guess it could be a guard, but it would be bizarre and unlikely.... it walked away from us, not towards. Near this same undisclosed location we had large boulders thrown into the creek 3 times within 10 minutes. The ranch is apparently having some Bigfoot like activity these past 2 years. In a prior trip we had a beachball size ball of plasma chase us, and two humanoid shaped TALL shadows stood blocking our escape path. I charged right through, and they slunk off to the shadows.

One very odd, event, is that whatever is out there seems to manifest whatever your immediate fears are. Well my friend was told earlier in the day to watch out for wild horses, especially mares which will trample you to death. He wouldnt shutup the entire investigation about these horses. Well true to form, other ears were listening...and a stampede of horses charged us, shorting and stomping. We could feel the earth shaking as they approached. Right when they felt as if they would be ontop of us, we turned on our 2mil candle power lights and ...nothing as far as the lights shown. No cows, deer, or wild killer horses...nothing but bolders and emptiness.

I've asked if he gets inside the ranch or if all this is from the perimeter
Posted Image

#36 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:08 PM

Ok, here's clarification

a reply to: vlawde
]it needs to be made clear whatever is at "THE Ranch" is absolutely by no means tied to the ranch. Its the ridge, NOT the ranch. Follow that ridge perimeter and you will have activity all along it. Yes i've been on the ranch property before, but its unnecessary to trespass to have close encounter activity. There are smart ways to interact with the phenomona other than running from guards chasing you with loaded weapons over boulders in the dead of night (yes i've done that a few times....not a enjoyable experience)

Posted Image

#37 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:32 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 11 October 2016 - 01:08 PM, said:

Ok, here's clarification

[/size][/size][/color]

HA!  I was critiquing my own thoughts on the matter of perimeters.  They don't appear to be clearly defined in any situation I've found myself in, I have a tendency to do that just to forge control of the situation which is clearly laughable but hey, it does appear that certain places generate more mysteries than others.  As if there were a point of origin.  One has to go with what one has to work with.

I haven't picked up a Skinner book yet but am going over the "Legacy" and "The Basin".  The Ridge may be a possibility but only due to what has been reported there aka The Skinwalker.  It's a bunch of freakin reading and there are times I have to go over it 2 and 3 times.  Reference checking...I haven't even got to and what would it matter?   It's interesting is all that say about it at this point.
Happily Wacko.

#38 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:06 AM

I haven't read any of his books either, mostly because they aren't available on my Nook. Maybe I'll get one next time I am in a bookstore
Posted Image

#39 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:52 PM

They will probably have to order the book in for you.  Ever notice how everything related to this kinda stuff is in the metaphysical section of a bookstore and how small that section is anymore?  I'm surprised it isn't marked as pseudoscience.

They closed the Triple Goddess bookstore after sixty years of providing people with oddities one might require from time to time and I probably could have picked up a used Skinner book and felt right at home.  I loved that store.  BOO HOO.

I'm rambling.  What book were you going to pickup?  The first?  I'll have to check the website and find out what I'm looking for.  LOL
Happily Wacko.

#40 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:42 PM

I actually asked him earlier this year which book would be best considering I just read Hunt for the Skinwalker. I'll have to search to see what his response was. Our local Barnes and Noble is pretty big. At some point in the past few years I even saw Jim's book...a coffee table type book with ghost photos
Posted Image