Paranormal Investigation Authorization Document

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:31 AM

I’ve had favorable response to paperwork a paranormal team should have at their disposal, so I decided to offer a second piece that is usually submitted to a home owner/establishment during a preliminary investigation.

Our team has the case manager/public relations member brief the homeowner on this rather lengthy piece but it offers a thorough understanding of what they can expect from the team and the process of the actual investigation.

To retain the formatting of the original document I will be leaving the file on a shared folder on my GoogleDrive account. Pasting it here would be a disastrous proposition. I have converted the Word document to an image file for easy viewing on “TheSoup”.

You are more than welcome to modify as needed. There will be several spots on this document that will require an insertion removing “NEAPRI” & New England Associated Paranormal Research team. There appears to be large gaps but that is page separation in this 3 page document. The formatting of the doc to jpg wasn't perfect.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here is the GoogleDrive link.

https://drive.google...NmNKWWthNXpaNnc

I have converted it to a Word compatible 1997-2003 document. This should make it easier to those not owning a more recent version of MS Word. If you need this document converted to another format please PM me.

Feel free to comment on this document. Comments will encourage further paperwork to be available. Thank you in advance everyone

Edited by EVP, 29 October 2017 - 03:46 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#2 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:08 PM

:good:
Another excellent document for up and coming paranormal investigators.
My Signature
Find an old place with history, with people and learn all its nuances.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com